All Categories

Tengu has come and sadly gone... It's time for a new king.

Tengu has come and sadly gone... It's time for a new king.

Search
Comments
Oct 31, 2023, 19:4910/31/23
Oct 31, 2023, 19:50(edited)
09/17/21
jedzilla74

We don't need more mechs Plarium. My God you come out with new crappy stuff but won't fix the broken.

People we don't need a new tengu all that needs done is to change its effect from radius to diameter every other mech's ability affects in all directions its ridiculous tengus doesn't. Especially with its limited range.

As I addressed previously, the devs are never going to buff tengu. That won't make them money. 

A new tengu is the only way there could possibly be a better version of his ability. 

A tengu buff is realistically never going to happen. 

And even so, he'd still be terrible endgame. 

Nov 19, 2023, 06:1111/19/23
02/16/23
PogsterPlays

JOIN MEEEE

Honestly Pogster, I could not agree more. However, I wrote a comment just a couple of hours ago discussing how Tengu is super special and how it should get a serious buff. However, I do not agree with creating another legendary version of Tengu. This idea you have is awesome and all, but think of the F2P players. This mech you have come up with sounds too good for the game and I think it would result in another unfair advantage against F2P players just like Hemlock and Bastion.

All taken into consideration, your mech idea is too good for the fabric of the game because let's face it: your mech idea is basically the perfect brawler/assassin/tank. This mech would cause many players to give up on playing, which would, of course, lead to many more problems. This does not mean I do not support your movement in trying to create a better future for possibly the most underrated and overlooked mech in the game.

Nov 19, 2023, 17:5511/19/23
09/17/21
King’sArenaYT

Honestly Pogster, I could not agree more. However, I wrote a comment just a couple of hours ago discussing how Tengu is super special and how it should get a serious buff. However, I do not agree with creating another legendary version of Tengu. This idea you have is awesome and all, but think of the F2P players. This mech you have come up with sounds too good for the game and I think it would result in another unfair advantage against F2P players just like Hemlock and Bastion.

All taken into consideration, your mech idea is too good for the fabric of the game because let's face it: your mech idea is basically the perfect brawler/assassin/tank. This mech would cause many players to give up on playing, which would, of course, lead to many more problems. This does not mean I do not support your movement in trying to create a better future for possibly the most underrated and overlooked mech in the game.

Sadly, I may wish for a tengu buff, but a new version is many times more likely. A buff just won't happen :(

Nov 19, 2023, 23:0711/19/23
02/16/23
PogsterPlays

Sadly, I may wish for a tengu buff, but a new version is many times more likely. A buff just won't happen :(

That's pretty valid. Worst case scenario, the devs won't do anything about tengu, but I really would love anything at this point as long as there is somewhat less limited access to the legendary tengu.

CrystalDrewCommunity Manager
Nov 20, 2023, 12:2411/20/23
02/10/23

Hi guys! Thanks for your feedback on Tengu, we will consider it 👌