EM Riffle Nerf....  just Sad

EM Riffle Nerf.... just Sad

Search
Comments
May 24, 2023, 20:2905/24/23
Jun 13, 2023, 17:17(edited)
03/02/23
N8 _

All you did was say that I should add weapons, take away weapons, and say that I was wrong. You criticized my experiences and then said that you were right. I will happily make a tier list with every weapon if you would like.

Most others here seem to indicate that they don't agree with the changes to the EM rifle. You created a graph showing your experiences, have stated your opinion that the changes aren't that significant, and that you think the update balances the game. You are essentially criticizing other's experience, telling them that their opinion is wrong, and suggesting that you are right. How are your actions in these regards any different?

If you want to voice an opposing opinion to what others are saying, suggesting that they are wrong and you are right, you don't get to turn around and get annoyed when others disagree with you and do the same, or you can, that's your right, but I wouldn't expect anyone to take you seriously or with any regard. It just seems like you don't want a discussion at that point, or even to hear anything that is dissenting from your views, but rather just want people to agree with you and tell you as much.

You voiced your opinion and experiences, I asked where you were creating your analyses from, and then stated my opinion and experiences. Am I not allowed to do so? You want to create a graph, fine, I have no issue with that, you are entitled to your own opinion, but it's important to remember that it is just that, your opinion, the same way that my opinion is just mine. I'm just pointing out that a graph of your personal experience is not some indication of fact, it doesn't actually mean that the update balanced the game. Maybe it did for you, and I'm sure there are others who feel the same, but it seems like there is a large number of people who don't agree with that, myself included.

May 24, 2023, 20:4705/24/23
07/08/22

Ok that's fair. Maybe people won't listen to me very much but they'll listen to me more than a baby (@Besticio) LOL

May 25, 2023, 08:4505/25/23
03/19/23
CrystalDrew

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback on the latest Update! We will pass your thoughts on to our developers!

We agree that such changes may be pretty painful, but it's a common practice for numerous online games to change their Content to meet the initial expectations of developers. However, we decided to nerf EM Rifle based on the collected feedback for a long time and our analytical data. However, EM Rifle was nerfed, remaining one of the top Weapons in the game, and it's still able to one-shot Mechs. Please, give it some time to prove it's still great for set purposes.

I know that the devs are wanting it to be balanced,but if they remove the tracking system thing,they could just buff the damage OR make it the same.

May 27, 2023, 17:0305/27/23
10/19/20
Haizam Risham

Thats fair. I agree. I agree the weapon can be brutal for other players and a damage reduction would suffice. But the aim assists too?? come on, that was crucial for a weapon with 1 bullet in the mag, plus a delayed shot. I know it's a rough weapon but so are many other weapons as well. Disk launchers and Missile racks(technically isn't a one-shot killer. but It sure feels like it) to name a few. This is all fine for the sake of balance. ( To be real, if they really cared about balance, they would have made a lot more weapons accessible with in-game currency). The sad part is the fact that they had the gun on sale and encouraged us to buy it a few days prior to nerfing it. That feels like a rip-off and is upsetting.

With the riffle's current state, I don't see any reason to use it over the Long Arms which is a normal rarity sniper accessible to all. If we are Paying for a "legendary" sniper exclusive only to real cash payments. we expect it to be significantly better than that which is of an "uncommon" rarity and which is freely accessible. wouldn't you agree?   unfortunately, now it doesn't meet that expectation. 

Not only that but to have the audacity to SELL gold implants for it in the store AFTER the nerf

You devs have got some nerve. You should have given us those implants as 

May 30, 2023, 19:1205/30/23
12/08/22
CrystalDrew

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback on the latest Update! We will pass your thoughts on to our developers!

We agree that such changes may be pretty painful, but it's a common practice for numerous online games to change their Content to meet the initial expectations of developers. However, we decided to nerf EM Rifle based on the collected feedback for a long time and our analytical data. However, EM Rifle was nerfed, remaining one of the top Weapons in the game, and it's still able to one-shot Mechs. Please, give it some time to prove it's still great for set purposes.

how can you say this?? ... there is nothing real in your answer, but no matter what happens you have one less paying. Don't trick me anymore, I prefer to donate the money spent in this game to the poor. DO YOU REALIZE YOU ROBBED ME???

May 30, 2023, 19:1405/30/23
12/08/22
N8 _

Ok that's fair. Maybe people won't listen to me very much but they'll listen to me more than a baby (@Besticio) LOL

you play an avatr the person ?? .. then you are a childish character. the story is that they have robbed us of real money. and it seems like this nerf has pissed off 50% of the players, or maybe you bother naming people who don't fit into it.

Jun 4, 2023, 08:3406/04/23
04/16/23

To be honest,I think rocket motors are OP.But that's why I use them.I unlocked it in lev 9,bought it in four and it still  kill enemys one-shot.

Jun 4, 2023, 08:3506/04/23
Jun 4, 2023, 08:37(edited)
04/16/23

EM rifles nerfed.....So sad...

Jun 4, 2023, 10:5006/04/23
04/16/23
Scoppiato

how can you say this?? ... there is nothing real in your answer, but no matter what happens you have one less paying. Don't trick me anymore, I prefer to donate the money spent in this game to the poor. DO YOU REALIZE YOU ROBBED ME???

If u want to donate u won't buy things in this 

Jun 6, 2023, 16:3306/06/23
12/08/22
N8 _

EM rifles are still amazing. It one-shots any mech with dual em 16s and almost any mech with em 12s. Compare it with other legendary weapons like carbines, and disk launchers and suddenly its not so nerfed. 

ma ti rendi conto di cio' che dici ?? lo abbiamo pagato,  lo abbiamo alzato di grado e livello , con soldi veri,  e tu ancora con questo paragone, lo sai come si chiama questo al mio paese=??.... 

Jun 7, 2023, 07:3606/07/23
12/08/22
CrystalDrew

I gave the time to EM - and to date, I must say that it is no longer worth anything, you have forgotten too many things in evaluating EM. weapon for which we spent money, due to its characteristics, now after the nerf, it should be of a lower class, it no longer has anything legendary, and it puts team play at risk.. it no longer has the purpose for the which was created, ... Besticio (player banned from game chat, and forum until 2024) , Besticio player who stopped using credit card, in this game, and in Plarium.

Jun 13, 2023, 14:5406/13/23
07/25/21

The EM rifle, a Rail gun combo on my Panther Tank & I am just fine with it even with the quirks, limitations, just need to adjust a bit no problem.

oh the Disc for me even if the enemy target is out of lock on range for about 90% accuracy I can nail them at least three, four times wity enough damage that even if I don't take them out a teammate will .

I won't complain if a teammate gets them after I damage them at all, it's teamwork anyways.

Jun 23, 2023, 12:2006/23/23
12/08/22

HURRY , A new weapon has come out, seen and reviewed and tired of using it. in spite of the game balance... EM- nerfed, but the ROCKET LAUNCHER AND MISSILES, ALWAYS WITH THE AUTOMATIC COOKING auahahaha poor palrium Greed obscures reality,,,,

Jun 25, 2023, 06:5606/25/23
12/08/22
benny X

The EM rifle, a Rail gun combo on my Panther Tank & I am just fine with it even with the quirks, limitations, just need to adjust a bit no problem.

oh the Disc for me even if the enemy target is out of lock on range for about 90% accuracy I can nail them at least three, four times wity enough damage that even if I don't take them out a teammate will .

I won't complain if a teammate gets them after I damage them at all, it's teamwork anyways.

if you hit an enemy and you don't kill him but one of your teammates will kill him, the kill point will also be given to you, if the yellow skull comes out, it means that you helped eliminate that enemy. but within a few seconds, otherwise the system forgets about your hit-

Jun 25, 2023, 07:1406/25/23
04/16/23
RockStar

totalmente de acuerdo, se dijo lo que tenia que decirse. La verdad que hacen el juego para los que no gastan nada, y lo que mantienen el juego son perjudicados.

Can someone translated?