All Categories

what is wrong with Elysian positions? I hit 86170 points but didn't get back even 50%  investments.

what is wrong with Elysian positions? I hit 86170 points but didn't get back even 50% investments.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 22, 2022, 06:0601/22/22
03/19/15

what is wrong with Elysian positions? I hit 86170 points but didn't get back even 50% investments.

https://prnt.sc/26ha6ho

If there are that many points, should be a good payout, right? And I made a typo: it is 96170 points, not 86170

You algoritm is killing me. As a result of unfair positions results, my number of elysian troops is smaller than low level players have. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 22, 2022, 17:0401/22/22
06/17/16

I did eliseas positions for 2 days and then I gave up, it's a scam you lose 50% or more and you never get it back.

It is meant to  revived with drachmas, a good money for plarium.

Never forget, this is plarium.

KatiaModerator
Jan 25, 2022, 09:1301/25/22
Mar 15, 2023, 21:25(edited)
01/31/18

Hello guys. I play Elysian Positions a lot, but only for the conflict points. As you may know, moderators are players and not Plariums employees, so I'm speaking as a plain player.  For ordinary players like me, it is a nono to hit the top Elysian Positions. I always have a little gain, but I hit only under 100 level, and always with a combination of Cavalry and phalanx, or with great numbers of fully upgraded pezos. If the Elysian Xerxes don't want to pay, there is always the next day. Keep in mind, that Elysian Xerxes Position isn't the usual Xerxes, so, leaving the position to one bar, for a long, maybe it is not a good tactic. Have always your moonstone storage full of moonstones the time you play Elysian positions. I saw teammates getting their payouts on the 2-level position after a run from the top positions to the lowest, having very high losses on those top levels. The Elysian Xerxes is very tricky, so, if our strategy doesn't work maybe it is a good idea to change our strategy. I wish you good luck.    

Jan 26, 2022, 07:2701/26/22
02/14/18

Hello: I play a lot of EP, I love them but yes, I also think you need some support from drachmas to take good  advantage from them. I use to boost a lot of pezos too that provides me extra support. 

Also I hightly recomend to level up all the agreements before going to high positions.

Jan 28, 2022, 06:2501/28/22
Jan 28, 2022, 06:27(edited)
12/02/16

You all 4, NE, YaviZ, Katia and Vanesamei demonstrate of what i would say one of the top 5 problems of Sparta game.

It is a war game but you spend much if not most of your time on Positions, how positions are related to war manuveres and actions? how individual positions hits are linked to coalitions fighthings one against the other?

I guess you and many like it, used to it, it gives good payouts even if not 100%, gives good CC points, increase players levels, and some players do all their life only positions. But still think how to change much of the times of the players in sparta from positions to actual fighthing. People have limited time, energy, game resources and real life $ resources. If spend on positions they will not spend it on actual fighthing.

KatiaModerator
Jan 29, 2022, 20:4501/29/22
Mar 15, 2023, 21:26(edited)
01/31/18
Lior

You all 4, NE, YaviZ, Katia and Vanesamei demonstrate of what i would say one of the top 5 problems of Sparta game.

It is a war game but you spend much if not most of your time on Positions, how positions are related to war manuveres and actions? how individual positions hits are linked to coalitions fighthings one against the other?

I guess you and many like it, used to it, it gives good payouts even if not 100%, gives good CC points, increase players levels, and some players do all their life only positions. But still think how to change much of the times of the players in sparta from positions to actual fighthing. People have limited time, energy, game resources and real life $ resources. If spend on positions they will not spend it on actual fighthing.

Lior, the game is a strategy game, so it has many aspects to please all kinds of players.  I saw a lot of players saying that the game is a war game and we should play only PVP, but they are defensive players and waiting for others to hit their city having a very high city defensive bonus, plus they are in the top rankings of the Elysian positions.πŸ™‚It is a game after all and we should have fun the way we like. 

Feb 1, 2022, 15:5702/01/22
02/14/18
Lior

What can I say, to win PVP battles I need to be stronger, to be stronger I have to do boring stuff like Guardians and PP. 

So be it. lol

Feb 7, 2022, 14:2502/07/22
Feb 7, 2022, 14:27(edited)
04/19/14

If you want to get minimal losses from Elysian Positions only send Dimachas, NE knigochey.

If you use any other troop especially pezos you may get even less than 50%. Of course using only dimachas

is not sustainable in the mid- and long- term.  I am curious how you ask this question. What server are you playing on? Because this is common knwoledge in facebook server 1 for these that care to pay enough attention.

If you ask me positions are not worth it even for clash points or troops increase , even if you coin.

Just ignore them ! Listen to me now , thank me later....

Aug 31, 2022, 00:2108/31/22
02/14/18
prodromosregalides

If you want to get minimal losses from Elysian Positions only send Dimachas, NE knigochey.

If you use any other troop especially pezos you may get even less than 50%. Of course using only dimachas

is not sustainable in the mid- and long- term.  I am curious how you ask this question. What server are you playing on? Because this is common knwoledge in facebook server 1 for these that care to pay enough attention.

If you ask me positions are not worth it even for clash points or troops increase , even if you coin.

Just ignore them ! Listen to me now , thank me later....

hello Prodromos!

Happy to see you here too :)

Mar 12, 2023, 19:5003/12/23
03/19/15
Lior

Sorry for not responding sooner, Lior. 

I wish it was more of a war game rather than dealing with some seemingly caprichious/woluntary and ever changing decisions by management. I understand they need our money, but in order to get it, I expect them to be more accomodating. Give me what i think is a fair deal - and I will pay. If I feel mistreated or even cheated on - I am not going to pay. Maybe that is just me. And if I don't buy stuff, how else can I contribute to my coalition goals rather than giving them points, which is less hurtful to do via PP?

Even 2000+ years ago, the winner needed much more for the vicrtory but bravery and warrior skills. Logistics, supply lines, eceonomy, technologies, diplomacy, intelligence, etc - all of that has always been very important contributers to war victories. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 14, 2023, 10:4603/14/23
10/31/22
NE knigochey

Sorry for not responding sooner, Lior. 

I wish it was more of a war game rather than dealing with some seemingly caprichious/woluntary and ever changing decisions by management. I understand they need our money, but in order to get it, I expect them to be more accomodating. Give me what i think is a fair deal - and I will pay. If I feel mistreated or even cheated on - I am not going to pay. Maybe that is just me. And if I don't buy stuff, how else can I contribute to my coalition goals rather than giving them points, which is less hurtful to do via PP?

Even 2000+ years ago, the winner needed much more for the vicrtory but bravery and warrior skills. Logistics, supply lines, eceonomy, technologies, diplomacy, intelligence, etc - all of that has always been very important contributers to war victories. 

Thanks for your response, Archon! Indeed, in order to contribute to war victories, it takes a lot of skills and experience to build your own strategy, so I can totally agree with you πŸ’ͺ 

What does a fair deal mean to you?

Mar 31, 2023, 08:0503/31/23
02/14/18

Hello NE knigochey ! you won Most Helpful reply of the month for March 2023! Please contact me in pm to arrange your 5k drachmas delivery!

Congratulations!

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 31, 2023, 14:1403/31/23
10/31/22
Karl Curston

Hello NE knigochey ! you won Most Helpful reply of the month for March 2023! Please contact me in pm to arrange your 5k drachmas delivery!

Congratulations!

Congrats! 

Apr 16, 2023, 19:2204/16/23
Apr 19, 2023, 02:23(edited)
03/19/15
Daria

Thanks for your response, Archon! Indeed, in order to contribute to war victories, it takes a lot of skills and experience to build your own strategy, so I can totally agree with you πŸ’ͺ 

What does a fair deal mean to you?

Thank you for asking, Daria. I just recognized that you joined only several months ago, and as such, could be unaware of some of our history. 

Fair deal is when partners, Plarium and I, are satifying each other's expectatins. Plarium provides me, as a players, with good oportunities to enjoy my experince. That includes reasonable compensation for the losses resulted from a glitch in the system. When/if I see how fair and friendy the game provider is - then, and only then, I would be willing to open my wallet. 

To me, most irritating is when the Support is refusing to help, aollegedly because I didn't supply my complaint with screenshots. How can I document the glitch, unless I knew it advance it will heppen at the particular moment? Why not to give me a bwenefit of the doubt after 8 years of sayin "NO"? But even if I priovecded all the proof and they admit the failure on their end, they would say there is no mechanism of compensation. What? After that many years, having all the software in their posssession, they cannot do that? 

That is what I consider breach of trust. And that is pretty discouraging. So, I stopped communicating with Support a while ago, as it had been a waste of time and accumulation of negative emtions. Case in point: as you see above, vanesamei offered me a prize:  5k drachmas. She suggested that I send her a message. When I tried to do so several times, the system every time notified me in red that I was banned from messaging. I forced myself to connect with Support regarding that ban. April 7, I got an auto reply. Responded. No human being followed up. 

Moreover, prior to Thursday, April 13, I had close to 44k hard-earned Drachmas. I was trying to collect 45k, so then to be able to get 30% back. And then, all of a sudden, that stash dropped by 5k (38.9 k left). Looks like instead of adding 5k, I was robbed. That is what I consider unfair deal. And that is turning me and many others off. I can give you many more examples of Plarium internal policies ruining players' trust.  

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2023, 11:4804/19/23
10/31/22
NE knigochey

Thank you for asking, Daria. I just recognized that you joined only several months ago, and as such, could be unaware of some of our history. 

Fair deal is when partners, Plarium and I, are satifying each other's expectatins. Plarium provides me, as a players, with good oportunities to enjoy my experince. That includes reasonable compensation for the losses resulted from a glitch in the system. When/if I see how fair and friendy the game provider is - then, and only then, I would be willing to open my wallet. 

To me, most irritating is when the Support is refusing to help, aollegedly because I didn't supply my complaint with screenshots. How can I document the glitch, unless I knew it advance it will heppen at the particular moment? Why not to give me a bwenefit of the doubt after 8 years of sayin "NO"? But even if I priovecded all the proof and they admit the failure on their end, they would say there is no mechanism of compensation. What? After that many years, having all the software in their posssession, they cannot do that? 

That is what I consider breach of trust. And that is pretty discouraging. So, I stopped communicating with Support a while ago, as it had been a waste of time and accumulation of negative emtions. Case in point: as you see above, vanesamei offered me a prize:  5k drachmas. She suggested that I send her a message. When I tried to do so several times, the system every time notified me in red that I was banned from messaging. I forced myself to connect with Support regarding that ban. April 7, I got an auto reply. Responded. No human being followed up. 

Moreover, prior to Thursday, April 13, I had close to 44k hard-earned Drachmas. I was trying to collect 45k, so then to be able to get 30% back. And then, all of a sudden, that stash dropped by 5k (38.9 k left). Looks like instead of adding 5k, I was robbed. That is what I consider unfair deal. And that is turning me and many others off. I can give you many more examples of Plarium internal policies ruining players' trust.  

Thanks for such detailed clarification, Archon. I understand what you are saying. I'm sorry that you faced such an experience. I want to assure you that the company and support team are continuously developing to improve our service and interaction with players. Regarding your last case, which you mentioned. Could it have been that you spent those Drachmas on an in-game purchase, for example? Nevertheless, our support team has the right tools to check and investigate your situation. So I would recommend you get in touch with our tech team. You can keep me informed about your status here.

Apr 20, 2023, 18:4604/20/23
Apr 20, 2023, 18:52(edited)
03/19/15

Daria, when I tried to connect with vanesamei, I got repeated messages that I was "banned from messaging", I reported that to the support team and got an automated message. Responded

https://prnt.sc/WPpsWNYOWebS

After that, 12 days, no responce. Messaging is back, though. But if not for that bogus "ban", I would have received my prize from her when she still was a Mode. But now, she said she passed that baton to you. 

I also reported the 5k "disappearence", but even havent received and automated response. That is the state of affairs. I am not spending drachmas, until I get 45k. It could be only a glitch. 

KatiaModerator
Apr 20, 2023, 21:0704/20/23
01/31/18
NE knigochey

Daria, when I tried to connect with vanesamei, I got repeated messages that I was "banned from messaging", I reported that to the support team and got an automated message. Responded

After that, 12 days, no responce. Messaging is back, though. But if not for that bogus "ban", I would have received my prize from her when she still was a Mode. But now, she said she passed that baton to you. 

I also reported the 5k "disappearence", but even havent received and automated response. That is the state of affairs. I am not spending drachmas, until I get 45k. It could be only a glitch. 

No worries my dear. I will forward it to DariaπŸ™‚

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 21, 2023, 10:3704/21/23
10/31/22
NE knigochey

Hi, Archon! I'm sorry that you had such a situation πŸ™

So, as far as I understand, you can now send in-game messages, right? Regarding your rewards, did you mean the 'helpful reply winner' reward? 

Apr 28, 2023, 03:2004/28/23
03/19/15
Daria

So, as far as I understand, you can now send in-game messages, right? Regarding your rewards, did you mean the 'helpful reply winner' reward? 

Yes, Daria. Unfortunately, that isa bad tradition in Plarium: bad things happen easily, but good things are always lost somewhere

May 1, 2023, 00:0405/01/23
03/19/15
Daria

Daria,

Should I assume that it is not going to materialize and write off the "helpful reply winner reward??  

KatiaModerator
May 2, 2023, 05:0105/02/23
May 2, 2023, 05:03(edited)
01/31/18
NE knigochey

Daria,

Should I assume that it is not going to materialize and write off the "helpful reply winner reward??  

Hello Archon, I will forward it to Daria one more time. Please be patient. Daria is a very helpful community manager, but she has a lot of work to do. In meanwhile, why not send me your coordinates and the server you play on?