All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 19, 2016, 14:3308/19/16

dworka777 said:

1) Encourage players that just lost large part of their army to make a "Comeback".

Increase the production of units depending on food production.

Either by plain numbers (10 000/h production - + 100%)

Or by % (producing 20 000/h food out of 30 000/h resulting in 66% boost)

This would encourage ppl to 1) play BGs

2) Not quit the game

3) Boost could be in favor of Imparial units thus increasing playrium income.

2) Units purchased by gold/iron/food/amulets resources could be bought back

A) In limited numbers (only 1/5 of the lost units) back with double of the resources that they originaly cost

B) In a similar way the Imperial units are bought, little amount of sapphires + resources. In this case it could be original cost (normal units cost) + 1/2 of sapphires cost from Imperial units.

C) You can introduce Healing row. Once a week you would be able to revive 10%-20% of your lost units for free but you would need to wait 1 week until the units are healed.

This would of course go only for PvP attacks not for Battleground attacks !!!!!

Also of course Legendary and special Sapphire only units (thieves etc.) EXCLUDED

reply to no 1)

this was what my point of being able to pool saphires 

was meant for

so if someone looses everything the entire league

could donate saphires into a treasure chamber within

the fortress and then if needed the unlucky member could resive

permission to a chosen amount of the leagues saphires

to help revive lost armys

regards miraculix

Aug 19, 2016, 16:4108/19/16
Aug 22, 2016, 09:54(edited)
03/22/16

Could another safe level be added for Fortresses and Beacons.   Say level 20. So that once level 20 has been achieved it cannot be downgraded. This would encourage Leagues to put more effort into upgrading past level 8.

Declined. In other games we have even less safe levels ;)
Aug 19, 2016, 19:0108/19/16
Aug 22, 2016, 09:58(edited)

Scroll market trades.

Would like to see more option available to players under these trades (i have included two that i would like to see). Options that can allow more advanced trading.

1. Being able to trade on more than a one on one basis, offering two scrolls for one and vise versa (i vision a 3 on each side of trade option...3 for 2 etc)

It's a good idea, but...Wouldn't it be hard to find a 3x3 match?

2. Adding a small text box for trades. More advanced trades would benefit from being able to include some verbage regarding said offers.

For example, what would it be? 

Aug 19, 2016, 21:0408/19/16
07/25/15
djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

1) Encourage players that just lost large part of their army to make a "Comeback".

2) Not quit the game

A) In limited numbers (only 1/5 of the lost units) back with double of the resources that they originaly cost

B) In a similar way the Imperial units are bought, little amount of sapphires + resources. In this case it could be original cost (normal units cost) + 1/2 of sapphires cost from Imperial units.

C) You can introduce Healing row. Once a week you would be able to revive 10%-20% of your lost units for free but you would need to wait 1 week until the units are healed.

Also of course Legendary and special Sapphire only units (thieves etc.) EXCLUDED

How about a really really good healer offer (95%+) BUT it's a one-off and its capped at a couple of mil. After your first time of using it goes to normal.

Simple for Plarium to implement as virtually all the mechanics are there.

Could be good business for Plarium as might encourage some people to spend money on the game for the first time. Uber cheap heal to restore their game too good to miss.

But wouldn't be unbalanced (as I think the original suggestions would have have been).

I don't think people should be able to rebuild and rebuild time and time again for cheap. That makes it unfair for the good players who kills someone off and then has to complete again and again and again against their cheaply rebuilt troops. Even the best players would eventually be worn down due to the differential.

Shorter build times would help a long way. But plarium is set against it...  :/
Aug 19, 2016, 21:4708/19/16
Aug 22, 2016, 09:59(edited)
04/14/16

Hello,

i was thinking that it would be nice to see, on the Global map view, a small flashing indicators for every Sorcery happening between players,but then i felt it might be complex to develop.

my suggestion is, On the global Map view, Is it possible to create something like a flashing light indicator or a blink when our friends or league members get hit by a Sorcery. (the blink can stop after the spell gets over)

I could see we already have a grouping on the Global Map View as,

League Members

Beacons

War ( In this you can show the blink when our friends or league members get hit by a Sorcery)

Challenge ( In this you can show for every Sorcery happening between players, Show my enemies, Show my league enemies)

League Fortress

We will add a similar feature.

Aug 20, 2016, 03:4708/20/16
Aug 22, 2016, 18:16(edited)
04/14/16

Hello,

I could see various shades of colors are maintained for every league to show their influence over the Map.

Actually you need only 5 colors and you already have such color demarcation for league status like

At War - Red

At Peace - Green

At Ally - Blue

No Status - Grey

Home League influence - (Choose one)

Same colors can be used to show the league influence on the global Map.

Territories with same colors may look a bit confusing.

Rodeo:

Well there are boundaries clearly de-marked in black.

As a player, i need to understand which ones are my allies influential area  and which ones are under my enemies influential. Currently too many colors are not helping in any way. 

For all my league members there will be only one view of the Map. well for a different league depending on their allies and enemies they will have their own one view among their league players.

Aug 20, 2016, 13:0408/20/16

djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

2) Not quit the game

How about a really really good healer offer (95%+) BUT it's a one-off and its capped at a couple of mil. After your first time of using it goes to normal.

Could be good business for Plarium as might encourage some people to spend money on the game for the first time. Uber cheap heal to restore their game too good to miss.

But wouldn't be unbalanced (as I think the original suggestions would have have been).

I don't think people should be able to rebuild and rebuild time and time again for cheap. That makes it unfair for the good players who kills someone off and then has to complete again and again and again against their cheaply rebuilt troops. Even the best players would eventually be worn down due to the differential.

My point is in having a fun ...

You know if you are playing a game you should have some fun of it, and it should not be boring. If I would loose my army I could go away for 3 months and still my units would be in production rows. I don't want to unbalance the game I want to have fun. But current state of the game is not allowing you to have fun. Plarium stated that they want to see large battles etc. But again they are just heading for money of elite, who is spending 1 000 dollars per month and more. But if you have to stand against something like this http://prnt.sc/c7do1a then it is clear that Plarium is only mocking us.

So my point is that if you would allow us to rebuild then you would definitely see more battles.

Aug 20, 2016, 14:3208/20/16
07/25/15

dworka777 said:

djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

2) Not quit the game

You know if you are playing a game you should have some fun of it, and it should not be boring. If I would loose my army I could go away for 3 months and still my units would be in production rows. I don't want to unbalance the game I want to have fun. But current state of the game is not allowing you to have fun. Plarium stated that they want to see large battles etc. But again they are just heading for money of elite, who is spending 1 000 dollars per month and more. But if you have to stand against something like this http://prnt.sc/c7do1a then it is clear that Plarium is only mocking us.

So my point is that if you would allow us to rebuild then you would definitely see more battles.

We are kinda only worth our weight in USD.. I don't mind games where you can pay to skip, save time and so on. Kinda like wargames. Its a lot of grinding to get where you want, but you can pay if you want to get more xp and such- Problem with Stormfall there is no grind to compensate, there is just waiting, waiting, more waiting... fun and imersive...

Aug 20, 2016, 19:5208/20/16
Aug 22, 2016, 10:04(edited)
05/15/16

Please allow players on server 2 to have the option of playing the game as on server 1. We are not currently allowed the option to buy any relocation gateways, resulting in new players being dumped into random fields where the highest levels are all sub 15, which then results in said players not having any chance to realistically gain any PvP, I started on server 2 unfortunately and made a new castle and I was mindblown that even at lower levels there is PvP, not to mention the mass of beacons compared to the other server. 

tl;dr Please allow us to relocate to vacant lots/random lots on the map for the other server (2) so we are able to be within 20 miles of active players and not people who were drawn to the game through adds and quit after the 1st day.

Pros - Plarium, you will make more money $$, it will help the atmosphere and growth of server 2, will help to let players who are dedicated to have an easier time doing quests.

Cons - None? closer battles, = more pvp = more packs BOUGHT, honestly there is no reason this isn't already allowed on the server? 

Relocation Items will be added to server 2. I will ask when exactly.

Aug 20, 2016, 21:3208/20/16
Aug 22, 2016, 10:05(edited)
02/09/16

I have seen several leagues that state a certain level is required to join the league. However, after talking to the various marshals it appears there is no way to enforce that, other than dismissing players. Could you incorporate a feature that would allow a marshal to set a limit i.e. level xx to join and anyone below that level would automatically be barred from joining that league?

Everyone can join the Academy. You can't limit the level in it. However, you can limit the level for your main members.
Aug 20, 2016, 23:2808/20/16

djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

Well if the point is the game should be rebalanced between active players and coiners then I am in 100% agreement. That went wrong in this game over 1 year ago.

I can't see Plarium changing this but I would love the playing field to be evened out.

We have F2P, modest P2P and uber P2P. Even the modest P2P are lost in the game against the idiots who are happy to spend tens of thousands of dollars and Plarium lets those uber coiners buy infinite troops instantly. Balance is broken.

Thank you for understanding. I thought that this game should had been fueled by microtransactions that happen time to time. And not that few individuals just break the game with money.

But that is just the peek of an iceberg. There can be written many more things like this, but Plarium does not listen because they have money in their pocket and that is all they want. I already written a post about how game was before and how it is now.

Yes you can argue that they are implementing new features, and there are more events etc. But if the system does not work properly then the new features benefit just a certain group of players. Again I had written a post about this, but no one cares.

So to summ this I just feel that my enemy is Plarium and time. I can't reason with time so I am trying it here with Plarium. But now it only seems that it would be more productive if I would be talking to a wall.
Aug 21, 2016, 05:3808/21/16
Aug 22, 2016, 10:06(edited)
12/29/14

Queue for building upgrades

We can use resources to queue troops to be built.  How about being able to queue building upgrades so once an upgrade completes the next one automatically begins?

That's interesting. I will ask if we can do that.
Aug 22, 2016, 00:3608/22/16
Aug 22, 2016, 10:13(edited)
08/20/15

Daisygirl said:

Could you add the league icon to the players picture when you view the Garrisons in the keep?

Passed to devs.

Can you add it to the market as well? This would be of great help.

I've passed it as "Add everywhere". 
Aug 22, 2016, 01:1208/22/16
05/15/16
AS I posted earlier, please allow players on server 2, to either relocate on the server through gateways and/or allow the trasnfer of castles from 1 server to the other, please - please - please!! 
Aug 22, 2016, 09:2008/22/16
Aug 25, 2016, 10:18(edited)
01/31/15

Configuring your own Daily Rewards.

This idea just popped into my mind and this is how it works!

1 - Values of Rewards
So first of all, there should be a kind of point system. Each day you'll receive a specific amount of points. This can be random or increasing each day in the Daily Loyalty Roll. These points, which you could call 'Points of Vigor' or 'Loyalty Points', can be spent on purchasing specific daily rewards. The higher the price of such a reward, the better the reward is.

We'll use Loyalty Points as name in this example.

2 - The Process
A player starts at the very first day with 0 points. The player cannot configure his rewards (yet), so the default daily rewards will apply instead.

Until he or she gains the amount of points for replacing the first reward of any day, this means the player can choose out of the rewards that are equal- or lower than his or her budget. The player can assign any day for replacement, however if the player chooses a day that's older than the current date, this means the player has to wait until the day comes again or the player can choose another day for this reward.

Note that the daily reward system provides us with a special reward each 30 days. This spot is also replaceable with those points, though they're a little more expensive in Loyalty Points and give better rewards than other days.

A purchased reward with Loyalty Points is unlocked. This means, that he/she can use it anytime, though the player can only choose the amount of days the reward can be used on out of the 30 for this reward to apply. (e.g If one purchased reward can be used on 3 days, this means that the player can assign three days with the same reward)

3 - The Layout
So, now we kinda have an idea how it works. Let's go to how it looks.

Basically, at the Daily Loyalty Roll tab, there should be a button that says 'Purchase Daily Rewards' or something. A new shop UI opens, showing your balance and the rewards you can purchase.

At the Daily Loyalty tab, outside the shop UI, you should be able to press on a day. This opens either a new UI or a scrolling list above the day, where you can choose your purchased & available rewards.

On each daily reward, a small number should display on how many days this can be applied to, and in the shop it should show it's expense somewhere as well.

4 - No need to expand the daily reward day-count
This basically means that the player can configure their own rewards and with those points you can get higher/better rewards.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that you consider this idea as well. 

I love your idea. But a few questions first:

Would the amount of days you can replace your daily reward be limited? Let's say like 5 per 1st 30 days, 3 per 2nd 30 days, 2 per last 30 days, or so.

A long-time player could, if he/she has all the items purchased, be able to put all the items in any day-slot that's available. This means, that it doesn't matter which day it is, they all are replaceable.

What Items would you be able to buy with those Points? There's no need to create one more Black Market...

Not too much of an expense. For example:

Default:

Day 1: 500 Food, 500 Iron, 500 Gold

Purchasable:

Lowest Price: 5 Paladins, 5 Archers, 500 Food (10 slots)

or

Highest Price: 2500 Maranian Amulets, 5 Dragons (3 slots)

Each slot = 1 day slot.

This means, that the lowest price you see above, can be applied to 10 days in the 90 days of Daily Loyalty Roll. 
The most expensive one, however, can only be applied to 3 days in these 90 days.

Each 30 day slot, should be separate as they give bigger rewards!
Only each 30 days slot can give Sapphires. For example:

Default:

Day 30: 5 Wyvern, 150 Sapphires, 1 Crystal Coffer, 1 +25% Food Production Boost (1 day), 1 Rune Scale.

Purchasable:

Lowest price: 300 Sapphires, 10 Dragons, 1 +50 Experience Booster (4 hours). (2 Slots)

or

Highest price: 50 Dragons, 600 Sapphires, 1 Weor's Protection (1 Slot)

Note that these slots only count for each 30 day slots. (Basically the golden ones)

Apologies for the confusion of the other Black Market. With shop GUI I didn't mean exactly such a thing, it's rather a new UI that shows the purchasable daily slots and your balance that way.

Though, another tab in the Black Market's a better idea perhaps? Then a reference button in the Daily Loyalty Roll menu to the Black Market saying 'Configure your Rewards!' would be convenient too. 

Hope that cleared some stuff up! 

So you mean, it's more for getting a higher reward in exchange for several lower rewards which have the equal price (let's say 10 days 1 are equal 600 Diamonds, and some other Items are also equal 600 Sapphires, but they give you an opportunity to get more Bestiaries/Boosts rather than Resources/Infantry. Right? 

I'll make it visually a bit more clear:

Maybe just removing something inessential and adding something really useful, but equal in Sapphires would have the same effect.

I didn't really understand this one. Could you explain that to me, please?

Let's say if your daily reward for today costs 500 Sapphires, but it's Resources and Boosts, you could choose some Units and boosts instead, but also for the cost of 500 Sapphires.

Ohhh! I see, I'm sorry for the confusion. Let me re-state what I meant:

Default:

Day 1: 500 Food, 500 Iron, 500 Gold

This is the default package you get for day 1. Just like as it is now, every day has a default package.

Purchasable:

Lowest Price: 

Daily reward: 5 Paladins, 5 Archers, 500 Food (10 slots)
Cost: 10 LP's.

The above-standing is the cheapest reward available. The cost of it could be 10 LP's (Loyalty Points) as stated above which is, depending on the idea, equal to 10 days of gameplay. Each day gives you 1 LP. The other idea could be an increasing effect.

(e.g The first 30 days = 1 LP a day, the second 30 days 2 LP's a day, and the third 30 days 3 LP's a day) 

Highest Price:

Daily Reward: 2500 Maranian Amulets, 5 Dragons (3 slots)
Cost: 50 LP's.

The above-standing is the most expensive reward available. The cost of it could be 50 LP's (Loyalty Points) as stated above which is, depending on the idea, equal to 50 days of gameplay. Each day gives you 1 LP. The other idea could be an increasing effect.

(e.g The first 30 days = 1 LP a day, the second 30 days 2 LP's a day, and the third 30 days 3 LP's a day)

Each slot = 1 day slot you can apply this reward to.

This means, that the lowest price you see above, can be applied to 10 days in the 90 days of Daily Loyalty Roll.
The most expensive one, however, can only be applied to 3 days in these 90 days.

Got it now. thanks for the screenshots and details. Passed to devs.
Aug 22, 2016, 09:3008/22/16
Aug 22, 2016, 10:16(edited)
07/25/15

How about allow one "unit building queue" per unit type? It would help build units as whole faster, but not ability to build a particular unit much faster. 

With unit type I don't mean a infantry unit type, but like we could keep trinkle out archers, pikes, paladins etc at the same time. Rather than queue up 1000 paladins that take forever to complete, I could now as well make archers and some pikes to feed into bg's at same time.

I doubt it will happen. It has been declined many times. But I will try once again.
Aug 22, 2016, 12:4508/22/16
Aug 23, 2016, 07:30(edited)
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

How about allow one "unit building queue" per unit type? It would help build units as whole faster, but not ability to build a particular unit much faster. 

With unit type I don't mean a infantry unit type, but like we could keep trinkle out archers, pikes, paladins etc at the same time. Rather than queue up 1000 paladins that take forever to complete, I could now as well make archers and some pikes to feed into bg's at same time.

I doubt it will happen. It has been declined many times. But I will try once again.

well something got to give, to bring some sort of ballance back between the heavy coiners and the more modest coiners and f2p players. Like the sum of all posts on the forums here, it can't just be ingored and just close the eyes for can it? 

I can only pass the information, I can't decide how to develop the game :)
Aug 22, 2016, 17:5908/22/16
Aug 23, 2016, 07:29(edited)
04/14/16

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

well something got to give, to bring some sort of ballance back between the heavy coiners and the more modest coiners and f2p players. Like the sum of all posts on the forums here, it can't just be ingored and just close the eyes for can it? 

Also consider my suggestion:

Give option to cancel some queue which has not started....

Passed it already.

Aug 23, 2016, 00:5508/23/16
Aug 23, 2016, 07:42(edited)

db dbomb said:

Scroll market trades.

Would like to see more option available to players under these trades (i have included two that i would like to see). Options that can allow more advanced trading.

1. Being able to trade on more than a one on one basis, offering two scrolls for one and vise versa (i vision a 3 on each side of trade option...3 for 2 etc)

2. Adding a small text box for trades. More advanced trades would benefit from being able to include some verbage regarding said offers.

It may be hard to match a several scroll trade but thats were the comments would come in (just put 3 being max....2 for one is really what id like to be able to do.) You can request interested party to contact you and that this trade may be nego. and could be modified...

It seems that matching 1x1 is much more simple and efficient. I'd like to know what do other players think of your idea.
Aug 23, 2016, 08:2208/23/16
07/25/15
db dbomb said:

db dbomb said:

Scroll market trades.

It may be hard to match a several scroll trade but thats were the comments would come in (just put 3 being max....2 for one is really what id like to be able to do.) You can request interested party to contact you and that this trade may be nego. and could be modified...

It seems that matching 1x1 is much more simple and efficient. I'd like to know what do other players think of your idea.
Being able to trade more scrolls at same time would be awsome. Particular for like league scroll masters, that can work towards more stream line the library they sitting on.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.