Champion Group Upgrade

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 19, 2020, 18:0606/19/20
08/09/15

any update on this ? 

this is one the best suggestions i've ever seen posted here

Alina if u didn't understand what this means,let us know so we can explain more 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2020, 14:1606/26/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

any update on this ? 

Hi! No worries, Fury, I've already forwarded this suggestion with all the details. I don't promise that our team will implement it exactly as biscotti described it, but they'll study it and think of the change. Cheers! 
Jun 26, 2020, 22:4606/26/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

any update on this ? 

Hi! No worries, Fury, I've already forwarded this suggestion with all the details. I don't promise that our team will implement it exactly as biscotti described it, but they'll study it and think of the change. Cheers! 

oh no,details dnt matter

actually i even disagree with some parts of the suggestion

but in the end,what matters the most is that we be able to group upgrade,rewards or tournaments dnt matter

this suggestion is genius ,and will save a lot of time when implemented...
Jul 21, 2020, 17:2507/21/20
05/07/18

I tried testing this using the manual (many clicks) method.

I discovered you have a limit of 300 slots available.

With this limitation we need either an upgrade to at least 500 slots or a doubling or tripling of the group upgrades I suggested.

I previously thought the limit was probably 1,000 slots when I first made the suggestion.

Thank you for forwarding this to the developers.

Jul 21, 2020, 22:3407/21/20
Jul 21, 2020, 22:36(edited)
07/10/14

Given simplification is likely to improve the chances of getting the update (and I suppose also potentially make it a better features from a developers points of view).....

Just keep it simple.

User locks any champs they do not want sacrificed (I would guess most people use this feature already, given how easy it is to lose something valuable by mistake).

All that needs developing is an "uprank all" button that uses all available non-maxed level,,unlocked champs to rank up all available max level/trained champs.

I would suggest the most logical order for the upranking would be order by Rarity and then Rank (it looks to uprank your highest rank Grade V first). 

If people want a different criteria, It would be quite easy to give the user control of the auto ranking , same way a user can order their champs list by rarity, rank, level etc (would just add order by 'user selection' to the database query used to select the champs to auto rank).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a slightly different note is it a no brainer "good" thing for the game to remove something that takes time and effort to achieve?

People with either dedication (or skill) don't have many ways to get rewarded and differentiate themselves in this game. Champs are very powerful. Having them at high rank requiring a significant commitment to the game  is not necessary a bad thing.

I suspect most people would just want the grind of upgrade taken away, so I doubt this comment will get much support but it's not clear to me at all that this is a good thing for way the game plays.

Jul 22, 2020, 04:3207/22/20
05/07/18

DJ Moody said

"All that needs developing is an "uprank all" button that uses all available non-maxed level,,unlocked champs to rank up all available max level/trained champs:

Actually What I am asking for in the limiting part is to only include those Champs of equal grade and below, and equal rank and below, and be able to specify the maximum level to be considered.  I assume those Geists of the same grade and rank would be treated as level 1 and be consumed by the upgrade just like they are used now.

Locking everything above the Grade and rank that currently qualifies could take as long as upgrading using the current method.

Jul 23, 2020, 00:2307/23/20
02/05/14

I would like to add this as another possible way to improve it that seems consistent with Plarium style.

We have an upgrade button on the champs page that brings up a GUI where we can:

a) set the level of star range we want to upgrade, for example 1-3.

b) a toggle button to enable pick my lowest champ of the same rank as default, on or off

Click OK -

Then up comes a GUI with all the champs available for upgrade within the rank range you picked above

So you click one of the available upgrade champs, and it shows you the champ about to die as it does now, and if you like it you click OK.

If you don't like it, you can click disapprove, and then you have to go manually find and select the champs to sacrifice.

Then it returns to the GUI with all the remaining champs to upgrade.

Pick and approve until done.

One more thing - this isn't meant to replace the upgrade button on the champion himself. That is still needed for sacrificing. It is a suggestion for an additional way to make it easier and less tedious. I truly think every player who is aware of this idea is totally ready for an improvement like this if you think about all the clicking and scrolling upgrades take. Best Regards

Aug 4, 2020, 18:3208/04/20
11/26/15
sounds like it would save us time    in that case i'm all for it! 
Aug 11, 2020, 19:4908/11/20
05/29/16

I like D J Moody's suggestion of an "Up Rank All" button. 

It would consider all ranks at max level except rank 7(it cannot go any further).

The only difference would be to consider only level 1.

I agree with the equal grade and rank an below for level 1s to be considered.

No clock, do it like the Combine All in Crystals, as fast as your computer will run  :))

Aug 18, 2020, 02:3608/18/20
06/24/16

This is definitely an opportunity to improve the interface that I totally agree with.  I'll let developers come up with a solution rather than suggest one, but it is an absolute nightmare switching between "Info" view and "upgrade" view and scrolling up/down constantly to find the right champs I'm working on.  There's a "sort" option but no "filter" options.  I use "Sacrifice" a TON.  I also use +50% Champ XP bonus a lot during auto hunts and it sucks wasting so much time switching back and forth and scrolling to Sacrifice/Upgrade champs.  Super time consuming.

My major disdains are:

1. Tab Switching between info & upgrade
  2. Constant scrolling in massive champ list after switching tabs mentioned in item 1
  3. Pop-Ups (Both confirmations and new Champ rank pop-up), pointless clicks.  This is actually a game wide problem IMO.

Aug 18, 2020, 18:2908/18/20
08/09/15

have a look at this image

we already work hard to max their lvl !

what everyone is disdained and/or tired of, is mixing these with others manually ..

a click to uprank all

group upgrade

decrease all the clicks

iv receive much more suggestions than even these..

what all want is just decreased effort on mixing these..

dsnt matter which approach is taken,dsnt matter if its one rather than other approaches,or  plarium provides a method of themselves

said this to let know methods are not important ,everyone of them is an excellent idea and as long as this brutal,time consuming part is fixed everyone will be happy

Nov 11, 2020, 23:0911/11/20
05/07/18

Any indication of acceptance or rejection of this suggestion?  It has been 5 months and no response.

Nov 12, 2020, 04:5211/12/20
07/10/14

I can confirm it takes 720 champs to make 1 rank 7 champ.

I think you know you are right already but it's quite a mind bender when you are thinking it through, so thought you might want someone to confirm the number is correct.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 13, 2020, 18:1511/13/20
05/21/19
black foot RP II

Any indication of acceptance or rejection of this suggestion?  It has been 5 months and no response.

Hello! This task has been forwarded to our game design team. And it will take some time to understand how we see it and how we can implement it. Anyway, we haven't forgotten about it!