Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 6, 2017, 08:3706/06/17
09/17/15
pilaadr said:

The walls and gates - it should be possible to upgrade/update them as well, like the towers. Another think is that one should be in control of his inventory - the discard should apply to the items in inventory as well, like in the coffers case. In the end, I must make the decision to keep/dismantle an item or to discard the item, not to be obliged to dismantle it.
These suggestions were already passed to devs. The first one was declined. As you have Walls and Gates of different lvls to build. The second one was also declied, as you can boost the process of breaking your Items. However, we'll try again ;)
Jun 6, 2017, 23:3006/06/17
01/27/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

RIX said:

RIX said:

So it should be a tab in Embassy?

This is what each individual pantheon looks like now:  

The problem is these same players may have pulled from multiple pans each day.  So my ori officers have to go into each pan, then veterancy tab and then record who took what from each pan.  Just to be sure abuse isn't there.  It's painful.

Yes we can add it to the embassy and it is in chronological order in terms of date BUT shows each individual members TOTAL pull for that date from all pans.

This way, the ori officer looks at the date and see's everyone's total rather than write down everything from every pan and then having to add everything up by hand.

So it would be:

02/06

Rix 8000

Lordbass 7460

Jules 3300

And that is their total pull from all pans that day.

Please pm me if you need more data. or.. for 100k drachma I'll give you my login to look for yourself 

Thank you for the detailed explanation. We have passed a suggestion to limit the amount of Ori that each player or each Rank can take per day. So basically there would be no need to check several Pantheons if you know for sure that p[layers won't exceed the limit. I will remind our devs about that suggestion if I have a chance ;) How do you think, would that solve your issue?

That is not what I was thinking.  Our players pull ori based off of a chart that we created. It allows them a certain amount of ori per day depending on the amount of defense they contribute as a total in the pantheon.  For example:

5 Mill defense 8000 ori

6 Mil defense 9000 ori

7 Mil defense 10000 ori

So if you limit everyone's take you would have to change the dynamic of the entire system because xerxes refills ori daily and what if the limit is less than what is produced by xerxes? Then it goes to waste.

I was looking for a tab that shows each players total pull for each day.
Jun 7, 2017, 09:0406/07/17
09/17/15
RIX said:

That is not what I was thinking.  Our players pull ori based off of a chart that we created. It allows them a certain amount of ori per day depending on the amount of defense they contribute as a total in the pantheon.  For example:

5 Mill defense 8000 ori

6 Mil defense 9000 ori

7 Mil defense 10000 ori

So if you limit everyone's take you would have to change the dynamic of the entire system because xerxes refills ori daily and what if the limit is less than what is produced by xerxes? Then it goes to waste.

The idea was to give Hegemons a power to set the limit. You know very well how much Ori each player or each Rank should take. And based on that knowledge, you could limit the amount making it impossible for a player to take more than the limit you set. In that case, there would be no need to track how much Ori each player took from your Presidios.
Jun 7, 2017, 19:2206/07/17
11/04/15
give me packages worth more than $5? 
Jun 8, 2017, 06:5806/08/17
09/17/15

lil_uzi94 said:

give me packages worth more than $5? 

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Jun 8, 2017, 13:3406/08/17
01/27/15

RIX said:

5 Mill defense 8000 ori

6 Mil defense 9000 ori

7 Mil defense 10000 ori

The idea was to give Hegemons a power to set the limit. You know very well how much Ori each player or each Rank should take. And based on that knowledge, you could limit the amount making it impossible for a player to take more than the limit you set. In that case, there would be no need to track how much Ori each player took from your Presidios.
That would be ideal!  The hegemon sets the limit.  Excellent thinking Alyona ;)
Jun 8, 2017, 13:3606/08/17
01/27/15

NEW SUGGESTION:

When a player sends a political assassin to someone's city or 10 in my case and the targeted player enables city protection while they are in route,  I do not think it's fair to lose them. They should return as do your regular troops. I just lost 5000 drachma worth of assassin's this morning because of this.
Jun 8, 2017, 15:1406/08/17
09/17/15
RIX said:

That would be ideal!  The hegemon sets the limit.  Excellent thinking Alyona ;)
I'll remind our devs about this suggestion next week then :)
Jun 8, 2017, 15:1606/08/17
09/17/15
RIX said:

NEW SUGGESTION:

When a player sends a political assassin to someone's city or 10 in my case and the targeted player enables city protection while they are in route,  I do not think it's fair to lose them. They should return as do your regular troops. I just lost 5000 drachma worth of assassin's this morning because of this.
Unfortunately, it's technically impossible. PA are not Units if we are talking about their mechanics. They cannot survive in battles, they cannot move back, they cannot be saved after a hit and return back home. They cannot carry Rss, cannot be used as Reinforcements, etc. It's like a rock that you throw at your neighbour's City. It can't jump back to your hand.
Jun 8, 2017, 17:4806/08/17
01/27/15

RIX said:

NEW SUGGESTION:

Unfortunately, it's technically impossible. PA are not Units if we are talking about their mechanics. They cannot survive in battles, they cannot move back, they cannot be saved after a hit and return back home. They cannot carry Rss, cannot be used as Reinforcements, etc. It's like a rock that you throw at your neighbour's City. It can't jump back to your hand.
Makes sense ;)
Jun 9, 2017, 03:4406/09/17
07/12/15

It's like a rock that you throw at your neighbour's City. It can't jump back to your hand.
Great analogy!! 
Jun 9, 2017, 17:1006/09/17
Jun 9, 2017, 17:13(edited)
05/11/16

since  everyone  that plays this game  with multiple accounts      why don't you turn  the  pp rewards up.     you should have two payouts    one for precision,  this one should be  big,        and then  the rewards  you have now.       if everyone plays on multiple accounts     it is easy for them to have in their cities  over 200 mil def     with just their  armies of alt accounts.     not a coa stack. plus  they  can then send  off in an attack form  all alts.   everyone knows this happens.  I refuse to play on multiple accounts.    

so,    if  I only play on one city   and have precise attacks  on PP     I should not be restricted to a capped payout.      nor should I have to wait  until I find  your magic hour.      I know  this would be to good of a change  so it will not happen,   but  if you wanted to really do something different   than  this would  be a big fix to the reward system.     one  person cannot play against 500 alts.   wait a min  I thought  that  was against your policies. 

Jun 10, 2017, 12:5706/10/17
06/14/16

Diogene said:

Why not create a poll on this forum to ask how many of your users want to save the Greek Assassin? I have read many opinions of people who do not like ...

No polls can change our devs decision. PA won't be removed, but a protection against them is already in development

Did the protection against Greek Assassin make it into the game? i cannot see any protection from Greeks.
Jun 12, 2017, 10:2106/12/17
09/17/15
Aldo said:
Did the protection against Greek Assassin make it into the game? i cannot see any protection from Greeks.
No, it wasn't implemented yet.
Jun 12, 2017, 10:2206/12/17
09/17/15
PMC said:

since  everyone  that plays this game  with multiple accounts      why don't you turn  the  pp rewards up.     you should have two payouts    one for precision,  this one should be  big,        and then  the rewards  you have now.       if everyone plays on multiple accounts     it is easy for them to have in their cities  over 200 mil def     with just their  armies of alt accounts.     not a coa stack. plus  they  can then send  off in an attack form  all alts.   everyone knows this happens.  I refuse to play on multiple accounts.    

so,    if  I only play on one city   and have precise attacks  on PP     I should not be restricted to a capped payout.      nor should I have to wait  until I find  your magic hour.      I know  this would be to good of a change  so it will not happen,   but  if you wanted to really do something different   than  this would  be a big fix to the reward system.     one  person cannot play against 500 alts.   wait a min  I thought  that  was against your policies. 

Hi! Unfortunately, we are not planning to change the PP system in the near future. PPs work as intended, and I can confirm that there are no magic hours, magic days or something :) They work the same for each player, each day, each moment of time. 
Jun 15, 2017, 12:2406/15/17
06/24/16

In the coalitions I have been a member of, it is suggested, encouraged and suggested to send a jav (

scout or stronger def) to a new member city. I support this fully, in fact I highly recommend it, however when backlogged it becomes a tedious task which could be streamlined. That would make me (seemingly) more attentive to the needs, purposes, and requirements of my coa and help to maintain the proper flow within my time restrictions and keep my economic restrictions within my reasonable boundraies. My words may be sketchy, but my intentions and purpose understood. With much more respect and understanding than I joined this (game) with....Jeff... ^5
Jun 16, 2017, 10:0206/16/17
09/17/15
jefrobiskit said:

In the coalitions I have been a member of, it is suggested, encouraged and suggested to send a jav (

scout or stronger def) to a new member city. I support this fully, in fact I highly recommend it, however when backlogged it becomes a tedious task which could be streamlined. That would make me (seemingly) more attentive to the needs, purposes, and requirements of my coa and help to maintain the proper flow within my time restrictions and keep my economic restrictions within my reasonable boundraies. My words may be sketchy, but my intentions and purpose understood. With much more respect and understanding than I joined this (game) with....Jeff... ^5
This was already passed to devs, but was declined. It's technically complicated. However, they will consider some changes to Coalition notifications system.
Jun 16, 2017, 10:0406/16/17
09/17/15
Drag-Theseus said:

would it be possible to add Select all button.. please

ps. Gram mistake 1L not 2 yea I know :)
Passed to devs
Jun 17, 2017, 12:3706/17/17
10/13/14

Suggestion:  Sell another general bundle pack. We will buy it. I play the game for the online interaction between people. I find no entertainment in fighting the persians. Those that do fight the persians have surely earned their unit strength increase. I'll gladly pay to be on the same level as them. 

Side Note:  I've read the suggestions that will not be implemented, and #44 needs to be reconsidered. (44. Notify Coalition leader about incoming new applicants. - We don’t want to spam player Diplomatic reports with the information that can be found in Embassy.) Many times, we have missed an application from decent players because there is no notification. Applicants are not patient, and they will not wait for leaders to check the embassy.

Jun 18, 2017, 00:4206/18/17
01/27/15
Eliminate the golden caduce in the sanctum.  Everyone has earned dozens if not hundreds of silver caduces which are pretty much useless even for those who do not coin.  most have lvl 10 or better elixers and the game has evolved enough to allow for just one.  Save the players some money this time 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.