All Categories

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Plarium Play App. We need your feedback!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
May 16, 2020, 12:4005/16/20
May 16, 2020, 12:40(edited)
01/05/20

dear  plaruim    been in this game  now  for few years  although  seen   new additions   in  assets  able to  gain  / collect and  use,  still  think  you might need to  look at  collecting  rewards   not every one can  get into  game   within the current time periods  you have for  collecting  rewards  done in tasks  extra  this  could be down to   players working hours  or  like me   down  to  one of two  things   firstly    internet   being   hard to  load up and  get into  game   and secondly  time constraints on  some rewards    couldn't you make  them  auto  collecting  or   make  time limits  reach/ stretch  out  to  say   end of  week  ..  to claim..   this  might help  some  lower  down member   to progress  and stay in game  longer  know  that   what they may  earn  wont be lost   if not able to  getinto  game  due  to  errors  in  loading  ..   its  ok to reward  the big   players  and  cc  ones  but how about  the everyday  player  who  play it  for  fun  and   the  joy  of the  game   as  say   like to hear   your  side and say on these matters      be  awaiting  your  response 

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 19, 2020, 08:0305/19/20
05/21/19

bluesky said:

dear  plaruim    been in this game  now  for few years  although  seen   new additions   in  assets  able to  gain  / collect and  use,  still  think  you might need to  look at  collecting  rewards   not every one can  get into  game   within the current time periods  you have for  collecting  rewards  done in tasks  extra  this  could be down to   players working hours  or  like me   down  to  one of two  things   firstly    internet   being   hard to  load up and  get into  game   and secondly  time constraints on  some rewards    couldn't you make  them  auto  collecting  or   make  time limits  reach/ stretch  out  to  say   end of  week  ..  to claim..   this  might help  some  lower  down member   to progress  and stay in game  longer  know  that   what they may  earn  wont be lost   if not able to  getinto  game  due  to  errors  in  loading  ..   its  ok to reward  the big   players  and  cc  ones  but how about  the everyday  player  who  play it  for  fun  and   the  joy  of the  game   as  say   like to hear   your  side and say on these matters      be  awaiting  your  response   

Hello, bluesky! Thanks for your suggestions! Please leave them in this thread since this one is about Plarium Play app. Thank you for your understanding. 

May 29, 2020, 02:2405/29/20
07/07/15

Bonjour depuis hier et vos dernières modifications voici une des conséquences de modifications intempestives !

A croire que vous ne testez rien avant de le mettre en application ! :((

http://i.prntscr.com/ndmZA1kxRRuWpx-P0nNfhA.png

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 29, 2020, 09:0905/29/20
05/21/19

KpAlias said:

Bonjour depuis hier et vos dernières modifications voici une des conséquences de modifications intempestives !

A croire que vous ne testez rien avant de le mettre en application ! :((

http://i.prntscr.com/ndmZA1kxRRuWpx-P0nNfhA.png

Salut! Je suis désolé de voir que vous rencontrez des problèmes avec l'application. Malheureusement, la capture d'écran que vous avez fournie ne s'ouvre pas. Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît le joindre une fois de plus? Merci! [traduit via Googl]

Jun 5, 2020, 08:1706/05/20
02/06/20

How about Linux users?

I had to install a virtual machine to make it play.

I am going back to the browser.

After December 2020 google will not support flash on chrome. You must find a solution for Linux users and you must do it fast if you want to keep us.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 5, 2020, 13:5806/05/20
05/21/19
Michalis Kalaitsidis said:

How about Linux users?

After December 2020 google will not support flash on chrome. You must find a solution for Linux users and you must do it fast if you want to keep us.
Hello, Michalis! Do you play on Plarium.com?
Jun 6, 2020, 09:2606/06/20
Jun 6, 2020, 09:35(edited)
02/06/20

Alina said:

How about Linux users?

Yes
Jun 8, 2020, 19:3506/08/20
01/04/15

your response didn't surprise me at all. Guess it's really all about the money. your really can't upgrade anything without those stupid designs that cost so much. so you hinder people who can't afford 100 dollars a day or week.

really shows when you make no attempt to keep players

in reality your killing this game slowly

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 11, 2020, 07:2106/11/20
05/21/19

Alina said:

How about Linux users?

Yes
Thanks for your reply! I'm sorry to tell you that Plarium Play app isn't designed for Linux players, only for Windows and Mac. However, I guess this topic on one of our other games might be interesting to you. Have a nice reading! 
Jun 17, 2020, 19:2506/17/20
04/11/15

the app don´t help and don´t work

a sugestion - in the gear selling, why not have a button for sell all, and the chest will sell for $1 or give 10> for a key
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 19, 2020, 07:4406/19/20
05/21/19

solrac said:

the app don´t help and don´t work

a sugestion - in the gear selling, why not have a button for sell all, and the chest will sell for $1 or give 10> for a key

Hello! Thanks for your comment! What exactly is wrong with the app? Why doesn't it work? Do you receive any error messages? If yes, could you please attach a screenshot? 

Regarding your suggestion, please submit it here

Cheers!
Jun 22, 2020, 22:0606/22/20
03/10/17
Will screen shots ever work with the app? 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 25, 2020, 08:5306/25/20
05/21/19
Poison said:

Will screen shots ever work with the app? 
Hello, Poison! Do you mean you would like to have a possibility to take screenshots directly in the game if you're playing via the app? Did I get it right? 
Jun 26, 2020, 02:3406/26/20
03/10/17
Yes, we can do it using a browser, imo it's a very important issue.
Jun 27, 2020, 00:2506/27/20
Jun 30, 2020, 19:58(edited)
12/09/19

Been playing and took some time off and i get back on game and i get downgraded on all the money i put in to my base 

[Edited]
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2020, 20:0106/30/20
Jun 30, 2020, 20:02(edited)
05/21/19

SAM said:

Been playing and took some time off and i get back on game and i get downgraded on all the money i put in to my base 

[Edited]

Hello, Sam! Firstly, I'm truly sorry to hear that you've lost your progress. Please contact our Support Team on this matter. You may use this link. I'm sure our agents will be glad to help you. 

Secondly, please don't use abusive words on our forum. I had to edit your messages; this time it's just a warning. To avoid it in future, please make sure you check out our Rules of Conduct via this link. Good luck!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2020, 20:0206/30/20
05/21/19
Poison said:

Yes, we can do it using a browser, imo it's a very important issue.
Got it! Thanks, I'll ask about it and get back to you. Cheers!
Jul 6, 2020, 16:4407/06/20
07/03/20

I sent all my offense by hitting the button at the top of the hq . I sent over 50k in offense and saw them in the tracking tab. I then hit the send button at the bottom to send some of my defense. I logged out. After I got back from taking my wife to the hospital I find my base got hit and I lost all my troops because they were not bunkered. I Know they were in tthe tracking tab. How did that happen? BTW I tried it again , doing the exact same thing, and the same thing happened. The troops did not go to the bunker. Can you please help. This is the 3rd place I have posted asking for help , with no replys yet.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 7, 2020, 08:1707/07/20
05/21/19
Gregg said:

I sent all my offense by hitting the button at the top of the hq . I sent over 50k in offense and saw them in the tracking tab. I then hit the send button at the bottom to send some of my defense. I logged out. After I got back from taking my wife to the hospital I find my base got hit and I lost all my troops because they were not bunkered. I Know they were in tthe tracking tab. How did that happen? BTW I tried it again , doing the exact same thing, and the same thing happened. The troops did not go to the bunker. Can you please help. This is the 3rd place I have posted asking for help , with no replys yet.

Hello, Gregg! I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Please contact our Support team on this matter via this link. Our agents will be glad to help you. Cheers! 
Jul 24, 2020, 01:4407/24/20
12/24/14
Games DO NOT DISPLAY  "LOGIN" ICON ??