Всі Категорії

Is there a reason this forum exists

Пошук
How to join our moderation team?
23 верес. 2019, 15:0223.09.19

Yet there are few recent posts and any attempt to contact an Admin falls on deaf ears?   I sent every admin a message to their inbox over an hour ago and have gotten zero responses.   

Great Customer Support Plarium.....  :(

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
BiohazarDModerator
24 верес. 2019, 15:1224.09.19
Mikegunner said:

Yet there are few recent posts and any attempt to contact an Admin falls on deaf ears?   I sent every admin a message to their inbox over an hour ago and have gotten zero responses.   

Keep in mind that Plarium's support staff may work in different time zones than you live in, so it's likely you won't receive immediate responses to messages. 
24 верес. 2019, 15:4524.09.19

BiohazarD said:

Mikegunner said:

Keep in mind that Plarium's support staff may work in different time zones than you live in, so it's likely you won't receive immediate responses to messages. 

LOL,

I have sent messages directly to support@plariumsupport.zendesk.com and messaged every Admin listed for TDNS and have not gotten 1 single reply!!    I have even friended Plarium Employees on LinkedIn and other social media and sent messages there .. NO RESPONSE .. NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ... NOTHING....         
Agent RomaTechnical Support
15 жовт. 2019, 07:1815.10.19

Mikegunner said:

BiohazarD said:

Mikegunner said:

LOL,

I have sent messages directly to support@plariumsupport.zendesk.com and messaged every Admin listed for TDNS and have not gotten 1 single reply!!    I have even friended Plarium Employees on LinkedIn and other social media and sent messages there .. NO RESPONSE .. NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ... NOTHING....         

Hello,

Let me apologize for a delay in response. However, note that the Support representatives have contacted you via email. Please make sure to check it and reply. Thanks!

This topic will be closed.

Тему закрито. Ти не можеш залишити коментар.