Всі Категорії

Your Sector will also be protected from enemy attacks for the next 7 days.

Пошук
How to join our moderation team?
18 квіт. 2019, 20:2818.04.19

There seems to be a BIG BUG with this. I login after being away for 30 days, protection is there until I send troops to our emitter, Shield drops as soon as I sent reinforcements to the EmItter! Sending troops to OUR Emitter is not and attack on anything. PLease fix your broke game.

[00:46] General T. Winters: Welcome back, Commander!

In your absence, your Resource stores have diminished, your Sector has fallen into disarray, and your Troops have lost their edge. You'll need to get your Troops in line and build up your Sector before you're ready to fight.

To help you get back into action, STRATCOM will send you Reinforcements every day for the next 5 days. Your Sector will also be protected from enemy attacks for the next 7 days – use this time to rebuild and recover. Be advised that attacking other players without provocation will remove your protection immediately.

For the next 7 days, STRATCOM will also assist you in sending your Units to the Bunker. After that time, it will be your own duty to do so.

All Rewards will be added to the appropriate tab at the Black Market. Any Units awarded will be awaiting your orders at the Bunker!

Gen."Tornado" Winters

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
BiohazarDModerator
22 квіт. 2019, 18:3622.04.19
CrazyTrain said:

There seems to be a BIG BUG with this. I login after being away for 30 days, protection is there until I send troops to our emitter, Shield drops as soon as I sent reinforcements to the EmItter! Sending troops to OUR Emitter is not and attack on anything. PLease fix your broke game.

[00:46] General T. Winters: Welcome back, Commander!

In your absence, your Resource stores have diminished, your Sector has fallen into disarray, and your Troops have lost their edge. You'll need to get your Troops in line and build up your Sector before you're ready to fight.

To help you get back into action, STRATCOM will send you Reinforcements every day for the next 5 days. Your Sector will also be protected from enemy attacks for the next 7 days – use this time to rebuild and recover. Be advised that attacking other players without provocation will remove your protection immediately.

For the next 7 days, STRATCOM will also assist you in sending your Units to the Bunker. After that time, it will be your own duty to do so.

All Rewards will be added to the appropriate tab at the Black Market. Any Units awarded will be awaiting your orders at the Bunker!

Gen."Tornado" Winters

Hmm that is odd, hopefully support will look into it.  
7 трав. 2019, 17:2307.05.19
7 трав. 2019, 17:31(відредаговано)

This is defiantly broken SAME AS ABOVE HAPPEN TO ME.

Soon as I sent D to our emitter the shield was dropped.

Recalling units before hand wasn't a problem, only when I sent new and returned units.

So much for trying to work infest while protected, NOT able too!!!!
27 черв. 2019, 06:0627.06.19
27 черв. 2019, 06:17(відредаговано)

This bug is still not fixed? I was away from the game for 23 days I come back to play shield is there. Only thing I did was upgrade stuff at my place and send a reinforcement to a player that sent a invade on my place to let them know I am active now, that's when the shield dropped. Sending reinforcements to someone is not and attack. Please fix your broken buggy game. How many reports on a problem does it take before someone looks into fixing it?

11 лип. 2019, 13:5911.07.19

if you attack BiohazarD than can only BiohazarD attack your sector back but other players cant attack you thats the game

Emitters i dont know
25 лип. 2019, 05:0325.07.19
25 лип. 2019, 05:10(відредаговано)

This bug needs to be fixed! 

I was away for 23 days I login today shield is there I go to emitter A up some offence then recall them shield drops!

I didn't send any to the emitter only recalled O

Fix your broken game! Recalling troops from a emitter shouldn't make the shield drop.

BiohazarDModerator
28 лип. 2019, 17:2128.07.19
Duh said:

I was away for 23 days I login today shield is there I go to emitter A up some offence then recall them shield drops!

Fix your broken game! Recalling troops from a emitter shouldn't make the shield drop.

I've forwarded this thread to plarium, they should be looking into it soon. 
1 серп. 2019, 03:3801.08.19
1 серп. 2019, 03:42(відредаговано)

I also notice that this does not work "For the next 7 days, STRATCOM will also assist you in sending your Units to the Bunker. Any Units awarded will be awaiting your orders at the Bunker!

Gen."Tornado" Winters"

The Valkyrie  sent each day do not go into the bunker.

2 серп. 2019, 04:1602.08.19
BiohazarD said:

Duh said:

I've forwarded this thread to plarium, they should be looking into it soon. 
Thank You!