What is dr clean spray?

Пошук
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
28 лип. 2022, 04:3928.07.22

What is dr clean spray?

The Dr Clean Spray is a cleaning product which can be applied
on hard surfaces to remove stains and dirt. It comes in different fragrances
such as citrus, eucalyptus and lavender. It comes in two different sizes 200ml
and 400ml. The Dr clean spray cleaner reviews  can be used on the following  places or furniture:
Kitchen cabinets, bathroom tiles, glass doors, and windows Chair, sofas, bed
frames, shelves, tables they are available at pharmacies like CVS, Walmart,
Kroger and Amazon.  

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
BiohazarDModerator
28 лип. 2022, 06:4928.07.22

The lag is annoying but that's not exactly uncommon in online games.  Other than that the game is doing alright, some new events, equipment, troop types etc.  I've seen a few leagues die due to key members leaving, but most just migrate to another league and keep going.  

28 лип. 2022, 12:3028.07.22

In my opinion Plarium is on the wrong path. 

We all know its a long term game kept alive by players having multiple accounts playing on all servers. I am positiv about new stuff in the game but it seems like Plariums strategy is trying to force the players to play more with very time consuming league events without any breaks. I think that will just make players play less or quit the game. We are now playing a war game that does not incurage anybody to fight. The castle defence bonus kills all castle warfare so all we do is bomb eachother. the focelimit makes the beacon/fortress to costly to do. It takes way to much time and money to do anyting very often so all we do is build. Storfall age of Farmville. I dont know what Plariums strategy is for getting new players to the game but it does not seem to work. Hoping for changes and meanwhile I sit here and build more troops. 

28 лип. 2022, 15:0928.07.22
10 серп. 2022, 16:43(відредаговано)

Fewer players playing more accounts has been the norm over the last few years.  Recent changes to the game now require much more time per account so more leagues are struggling to keep up with events.  Players are playing fewer accounts each due to the amount of time required to play each going up which is dwindling the list of active leagues.

Speaking of events too many are overlapping all the time and making the game more of a chore.  I don't remember the last time I looked for PVP or took the time to raid a castle.  

A few suggestions to keep the game interesting and get out of farming mode every day:

1) Triple force limits for attacks against castles. beacons and forts - new troops coupled with champions have put things way out of balance in favor of defense

2) Coalitions need events to make having them worthwhile - suggest top three scoring leagues in each coalition are eligible for rewards - to prevent all the big leagues playing in one coalition.  Replace a few league events with coalition events.

3) Understand you need to make money but the game is near impossible for NEW players to start and catch up.  Not sure how you solve this and maybe just part of game life cycle.  

4) Tower once a month - raise top level to 150.  Make it a challenge and reward those leagues for finishing it  Top floor of 100 is no longer a challenge with the addition of so many new champions.

5) Weorian BGs once a month - raise top level to 20.  Again make it a challenge and reward those leagues finishing it.

6) Team BGs not worth the time with the addition of waiting for troops to return before you can attack the next level.  Rewards also seem low for the amount of troops needed to finish it vs troops lost.  Some folks finished this event for the chest but I think fewer will do it next time since waiting 1 minute for troops to return from killing the previous level before you can attack the next is a NON-STARTER for the majority of players.  Make it like regular and stoneheart BGs - kill the previous level and the next is available for attack right away.

7) Battle Pass, Royal chase and Moon Quests  - keep dont change

8) Blessed Bonanza dont overlap with tower nor weorian

9) Be mindful of too many events overlapping!

Thanks Wesley for the poke to comment here.  Got busy in life and too busy clicking in game to check forums.

Cheers,

Grimnbold

29 лип. 2022, 16:1129.07.22

So far  some interesting Feedback all comments are being fowarded to The CMs and evaluated by the Devs. We look forward to your thoughts about the game since the changeover to the Plarium Play Launcher. 

You maybe contacted later for clarification of certain desired features 

29 лип. 2022, 17:0129.07.22

Wouldn't know where to start.

I am just resigned to playing a game that Plarium don't care about and is used as a cash cow. 

We play it inspite of Plarium not because of them. It's largely sunk cost fallacy (invested so much time, money or both to bring ourselves to quit) and the community / friends etc that keep people playing.

Do Plarium really see this as a long term part of their portfolio. Is anyone interested in it enough to want to make it a "good" game and not just tweak for monitisation every now and again, to keep the funds flowin from the 10-20 ppl that pay tens of thousands?

I am more than happy to invest my time and effort in serious feedback, if it's not going to be a waste of my time.

2 серп. 2022, 05:4702.08.22
jonar

In my opinion Plarium is on the wrong path. 

We all know its a long term game kept alive by players having multiple accounts playing on all servers. I am positiv about new stuff in the game but it seems like Plariums strategy is trying to force the players to play more with very time consuming league events without any breaks. I think that will just make players play less or quit the game. We are now playing a war game that does not incurage anybody to fight. The castle defence bonus kills all castle warfare so all we do is bomb eachother. the focelimit makes the beacon/fortress to costly to do. It takes way to much time and money to do anyting very often so all we do is build. Storfall age of Farmville. I dont know what Plariums strategy is for getting new players to the game but it does not seem to work. Hoping for changes and meanwhile I sit here and build more troops. 

"We are now playing a war game that does not incurage anybody to fight. "

I suggested entering additional castles/villages as in travian

https://plarium.com/forum/ru/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/618239_vvod-dopolnitel-nikh-zamkov-dereven--terminami-traviana/

2 серп. 2022, 13:1002.08.22

There is just no excitement. How about some server vs. server events to shake thngs up? Or drop some new Beacons. Or perhaps a server wide Balur attack which makes Leagues retake Beacons and/or Fortress.

2 серп. 2022, 13:5802.08.22
Lazarus

There is just no excitement. How about some server vs. server events to shake thngs up? Or drop some new Beacons. Or perhaps a server wide Balur attack which makes Leagues retake Beacons and/or Fortress.

I doubt. The problem is that there is nowhere to strive for a long time. The army dies at once, without additional villages it is easier to sit in the dungeon

2 серп. 2022, 17:4902.08.22
Гэлторн

I doubt. The problem is that there is nowhere to strive for a long time. The army dies at once, without additional villages it is easier to sit in the dungeon

And that is the problem. No reason to try. Need easier recovery. Perhaps resurrection on a timmer. 

3 серп. 2022, 17:4503.08.22
3 серп. 2022, 17:46(відредаговано)

The lag is annoying true, but last update may be the last straw for me. As it takes a lot of time to play, game has simply become Chorefall. No way I can do Brawl for example, and participate fully one place at a time. It already consumes way too much time of my weekend, let alone tripling it.  Last update now prevents you from running multicastles. It was easy through Facebook using multiple browsers, and was doable previously.

Likely one of the reasons the game keeps shrinking. It would be interesting to see what the true population here is if all the alts are negated.

Anyways I will give it a week or two, but not prepared to spend hours a day on a battle game that is verging on Farmville as it is..... log in , do chores, build troops , click dragon as close to every 3 hrs as possible to keep the food as low in the negatives as possible..... repeat the next day.

4 серп. 2022, 10:3204.08.22
IsisT

The lag is annoying true, but last update may be the last straw for me. As it takes a lot of time to play, game has simply become Chorefall. No way I can do Brawl for example, and participate fully one place at a time. It already consumes way too much time of my weekend, let alone tripling it.  Last update now prevents you from running multicastles. It was easy through Facebook using multiple browsers, and was doable previously.

Likely one of the reasons the game keeps shrinking. It would be interesting to see what the true population here is if all the alts are negated.

Anyways I will give it a week or two, but not prepared to spend hours a day on a battle game that is verging on Farmville as it is..... log in , do chores, build troops , click dragon as close to every 3 hrs as possible to keep the food as low in the negatives as possible..... repeat the next day.

I understand your  issue  this has been reported  to Devs  hopefuly they will soon have a fix

4 серп. 2022, 11:4404.08.22
4 серп. 2022, 12:08(відредаговано)

Thank you Wesley.

It appears to be the auto version check they implemented when opening the PP installer.

That was how you could start a second, or third, session running with one already open.  simply open an older version of the PP installer, it would state you are currently running a newer version, then you could run Plarium play, switch user and open a second castle. Now it closes any currently running sessions and re-downloads a new installer of PP.

Either that or they installed a Cache flush on exit, running the installer EXE closes the currently open session.

Before it would not.

Just a footnote: you also have to exit PP even to switch users sometimes now. it shows as an acct is still running even when you close the current game session.

4 серп. 2022, 14:1204.08.22

Ok if you go into your plarium Play launcher click on settings then go to System Preferences  then click show Log files  if you show two file folders  one having 8.0.0-0.0.3 and another with 8.0.0-0.0.1 then you will need to delete the one that ends with 1 and then afterwards clear your recycle bin just to be sure and then restart your computer It seems the two files cause a conflict so the newer update has a higher number  I'm hoping this takes care of our situation

i

4 серп. 2022, 17:3404.08.22
Wesley Pringle

Ok if you go into your plarium Play launcher click on settings then go to System Preferences  then click show Log files  if you show two file folders  one having 8.0.0-0.0.3 and another with 8.0.0-0.0.1 then you will need to delete the one that ends with 1 and then afterwards clear your recycle bin just to be sure and then restart your computer It seems the two files cause a conflict so the newer update has a higher number  I'm hoping this takes care of our situation

i

Thanks Wes and pass on my Thanks to the Devs, it worked a treat.