Всі Категорії

When you're hungry you don't look like yourself :] or dragon meat does not satisfy hunger.

When you're hungry you don't look like yourself :] or dragon meat does not satisfy hunger.

Пошук
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
30 трав. 2024, 09:3930.05.24

A lot of time has passed and it is already clear that the activity of many players in champion tournaments, in building something in the castle, the desire to multiply troops disappears if food is constantly in the minus without using a champion (golden kimpeer-8 rank with maximum skils), without daily activations which reduces food consumption by troops by 50%). All these misunderstandings create obstacles and difficulties for the players. Maybe you can at least make sure that with the latest improvement in Spring of Life there will be enough food for at least 10m troops with the highest consumption rate?

and in general it doesn’t matter that the player is large and has large troops, difficulties - problems with food still create a barrier to full activity for any new player, which deprives him of continuing the game. In fact, upgrading buildings or using boosters to reduce food consumption does not solve the problem, because it will be a long job, and a new player will not wait long like the old ones, he will simply stop and switch to another game from another company.

I can say one more thing on my own, for example, I have no desire to spend 5-10 minutes of time getting food from another castle using a robbery, it’s so tedious and boring (

i

Once upon a time, in one reserve, all the wolves were killed so that the animal population would grow, but after all the wolves were exterminated, disease and low interest in survival and reproduction came to the reserve. It looks like we had exactly this situation in the game from the very beginning, the constant lack of food deprived the game of all the wolves. The players just walked around for a few days and when this problem with food started they just left, the smart ones generally realized that in the future this problem will become even more pressing

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
MicModerator
31 трав. 2024, 10:0331.05.24

I know a lot of players  with negative production of food , which continue to play without issues , and that one is just your choice to do not the raids, especially when there are the extra +30 raids which can bring you a lot of resources, but i am sure you know that already !

BiohazarDModerator
2 черв. 2024, 04:4802.06.24

Just upgrade your buildings.  Hall of shadows level 26 gives -50% food consumption.  If you do that and 5 farms to level 35 which each give -10%, you get a total of -100% meaning your troops literally use 0 food no matter how many you have.  

9 черв. 2024, 00:3109.06.24
Mic

I know a lot of players  with negative production of food , which continue to play without issues , and that one is just your choice to do not the raids, especially when there are the extra +30 raids which can bring you a lot of resources, but i am sure you know that already !

Yes, it’s over, but I would like the game to have a lot of new players who come and leave after a few days. Of course, everyone has different reasons, but the lack of food really reduces the player’s activity in different tournaments, and if you consider that many players are at work and sometimes find time to play, it is clear that they will have few bonuses to reduce the lack of food.

9 черв. 2024, 00:3609.06.24
BiohazarD

Just upgrade your buildings.  Hall of shadows level 26 gives -50% food consumption.  If you do that and 5 farms to level 35 which each give -10%, you get a total of -100% meaning your troops literally use 0 food no matter how many you have.  

My friend, this is really interesting if everything is as you say, because I honestly admit I haven’t completely mastered the farm ))) 

MicModerator
11 черв. 2024, 05:5111.06.24

There will be always happy players and ''not happy''😎

11 черв. 2024, 09:0611.06.24
Mic

There will be always happy players and ''not happy''😎

brother, this is a classic of life :] lol

MicModerator
11 черв. 2024, 15:4111.06.24

Esample, this is one of my members which is very active and no food ever , but he is happy 😁😍

i

Of course he didn't upgraded the farm at  the maximum yet 👻