Всі Категорії

New: Contractor Pass

How to join our moderation team?

Secure Sensational Rewards Before The Season Ends!

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

We have authorized a special opportunity for those that are Level 15 and above - the Contractor Pass. You can find it in the Events window. This is a time-limited Event during which you can get special Rewards in two ways:

- By completing Contractor Tasks

A certain number of Contractor Tasks become available during the first five days of the Contractor Pass Season in the "Tasks" tab of the Event. By completing them, you can earn Rewards as well as Contractor Points.

Contractor Points are needed for the second category of Rewards in this Event. Collecting enough of them can also give you bonus Contractor Points through Milestone Rewards.

Completing Contractor Tasks is the best way to get Contractor Points, but you can get them through some Special Offers too.

- By unlocking Contractor Pass Levels

Once you have accumulated enough Contractor Points, you can use them to unlock Contractor Pass Levels in the "Pass Levels" tab to get remarkable Rewards.

Each Level has two types of Rewards:

Free Rewards - Available for free when you unlock a Level.

Premium Rewards - Only available if you have a Premium Contractor Pass.

Note that all unclaimed Rewards from unlocked Levels will be added to your account automatically when the Season ends. All unused Contractor Points will be lost, though, so remember to use all of them before time runs out.

So, hurry! Make the most of this opportunity to get ahead.

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Перегляди
Коментарі
27 січ. 2022, 12:0527.01.22
30 січ. 2022, 02:5130.01.22

What are Influence points and how do you get them?

i

30 січ. 2022, 05:2830.01.22

I think you guys messed up how construction boosts earn points for the Contractor's event. Each hour counts as a point, so a 1 day boost should equal 24 points.  It looks like that is working fine, but not when you boost several days at once.  I wasted about 20 days of boosts before I figured out I'm not getting credit for them. Check it yourself and you'll see what I mean. Using 10 1-day boosts should generate 240 points.  It doesn't. It only works if you select just one 1 day boost repeatedly 10 times.

1 лют. 2022, 00:3401.02.22

Need to fix the bugs, spent diamonds and boosts and did not get the rewards.

1 лют. 2022, 00:3601.02.22

I spend 60k diamonds  nothink For