Всі Категорії

I just want to get back my account

Пошук
25 квіт. 2022, 11:0125.04.22

Hi,

Tired of automatic answers of the support, so i came here to see if i can get an actual support.

First of all, I did secure my account by using unique password, two-factor authentification, account not linked to any of social and I've never shared my credentials (mail or password).

I opened a ticket 20th april 2022, I got an automated response, then another one where the support says that they can't retrieve my account because the only one to blame is me ... Here a quote of the answer :

"The email and social network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Plarium claims no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of third-party security lapses.
Thus, we cannot restore access to the account."

I answered that my account was secured but I received again another email where they say they can't do anything to get back the account because in their perspective the owner of the account is the one who's playing it ...

I wrote back that I can prove that I'm the original owner by the purchases I did and by witnesses from my current clan and the previous where I've been a member for several months, both leaders are streamers of RAID.

April 21th, the support answered that my request is forwared to a second-line of support and since then : Nothing...

Anything else to do ?

Перегляди
Коментарі