Всі Категорії

Account Banned for Plarium Pack Issue

Пошук
20 квіт. 2022, 11:0420.04.22

Needing some help from support on this.  Woke up to my account banned due to "Refund Abuse".  I've never had an issue in this game nor issued refunds on anything after spending quite a bit in this game.  Over the past weekend I attempted to purchase the 24 void shards for $60 pack on Plarium Play.  Everything went through as normal however the offer was still in game and nothing was in my mailbox so I tried once  more and the same thing happened. I moved over to the iOS game/app and again the offer was still there so I tried purchasing again and this time it went through and shards were aquired without issue.  

I looked at my statement and saw that I was charged the first two times so I requested refunds on them.  Later in the day I noticed I received two packs of over 2,000 gems each (but I'm assuming since the offer was supposed to be a one time purchase they sent me gems instead of the void shards? which I dont want nor would I have purchased by themselves).  I did not accept those gem packs and they are still in my mailbox.

I'm assuming this refund, which I only requested because of some sort of error on Plarium Play, is what triggered my ban for "Refund Abuse" but the error was on Plarium and charging me 3 times for a pack and then sending gems instead of the void shards on two of them because of your error isnt "Refund Abuse" on my end.  I don't want the gems and they are still in my inbox.  Please take them back and unban my account now that Paypal has issued the refund please. Thanks.

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
dthorne04Moderator
20 квіт. 2022, 14:1820.04.22

Sorry to hear you're dealing with this. Have you contacted support? 

20 квіт. 2022, 14:2820.04.22

Hi,  I  have  and  am  awaiting  a  response.  I  wasnt  sure  if  there  was  a  way  to  get  in  contact  with  a  person  here  faster  as  I'm  assuming  the  ban  was  from  an  automated  system  and  figured  clearing  this  up  with  somebody  could  resolve  it  faster  than  trying  to  explain  it  via  a  support  ticket.  I  did  put  in  a  ticket  however  as  well.