Всі Категорії

Spam-bot woes

Spam-bot woes

Пошук
19 лют. 2022, 11:5719.02.22

Spam-bot woes

Let's be clear.  I chat, I don't spam.  First time I was banned, took about 1 1/2 days to clear up.  2nd time, about fours hours.  3rd time, half a day, then 2 hrs to get unghosted.

Now, 4th time, it's approaching four days.  Each time, ticket politely submitted.  This time, I also reported my issue on discord, and TS was notified.

It's obvious TS, discord mods, and the community are becoming increasingly frustrated.  Social interaction is a big part of this game for much of the community.  Since I am a clan leader, this un-warranted ban hampers my ability to recruit and communicate with clan members.

I hope things can improve, whether it's a spam-bot fix, or improved time on support response.  The longer this issue persists, the more frustration there will be.  Right now, the lack of a solution only exacerbates the problems for community and TS.

Thanks for letting me rant, and have a fine day.

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
19 лют. 2022, 22:0819.02.22

The chat bot is severely flawed, sorry you keep getting hit. 

20 лют. 2022, 12:2320.02.22

I appreciate that Harby, truly I do.  And I'm sure moderators are frustrated as well.  The more get banned, the slower response time is, the more frustrated people get, the more y'all get hassled.  It's approaching day 5 now, and i've submitted a ticket, and been bumped by discord mobs to TS, to no avail.  I know folks that have been waiting over a week to be un-banned.  Worst of all, this punishes people who enjoy chatting more than those that don't.

Can't chat with friends, can't recruit for my clan.  I'm trying hard to be patient, but it's pretty damn frustrating.  The ONLY shining light in this is mods, y'all can't do much, but ya do what ya can.

Thanks for the response.

harleQuinnModerator
20 лют. 2022, 22:0120.02.22
Kubatai

I appreciate that Harby, truly I do.  And I'm sure moderators are frustrated as well.  The more get banned, the slower response time is, the more frustrated people get, the more y'all get hassled.  It's approaching day 5 now, and i've submitted a ticket, and been bumped by discord mobs to TS, to no avail.  I know folks that have been waiting over a week to be un-banned.  Worst of all, this punishes people who enjoy chatting more than those that don't.

Can't chat with friends, can't recruit for my clan.  I'm trying hard to be patient, but it's pretty damn frustrating.  The ONLY shining light in this is mods, y'all can't do much, but ya do what ya can.

Thanks for the response.

We try, really. And we are constantly asking for the bot to be worked on. Thanks for your positivity towards us. <3

6 берез. 2022, 11:0406.03.22

They gave a chat ban until 04/03/2023. More than a year. Please unblock. 

harleQuinnModerator
7 берез. 2022, 16:1707.03.22
sergej-pulkin

They gave a chat ban until 04/03/2023. More than a year. Please unblock. 

Please PM me your UM#, chat channel you were spam banned in, and I will submit you for an unban, thanks.

14 берез. 2022, 11:2914.03.22
harleQuinn

Please PM me your UM#, chat channel you were spam banned in, and I will submit you for an unban, thanks.

Sent the data privately.