Всі Категорії

Problem account facebook

Problem account facebook

Пошук
26 жовт. 2021, 22:2626.10.21

Problem account facebook

I started the game on the mobile, saving with my facebook account, at the time when raid for pc came out, I entered with the facebook account to the pc version, which made me create another new game but with another id, on the mobile it continued my previous game without problem.
yesterday I unlinked my facebook game from the mobile, from the mail with plarium id, the game was taken away and I couldn't get it back.
In the facebook app I keep getting the id of the good game, but when I start the session I get another id with a new game.
I want to get this game back.
sorry for the english, google translator.

i

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
27 жовт. 2021, 19:5527.10.21

Thanks, but I tried that and I only receive an automatic response.
I know it is a complex case, but the id of my valid game is still saved on my facebook.
the problem is that when I put that facebook account it opens a new one, different from mine with another id.
This happened by opening the facebook account that he used on the mobile, using it for the pc plarium application and entering directly with the facebook account. I do not know if I explain myself, in short, I only want my account with the facebook id 10157157606907510 

I can enter that facebook account, I have no problem with that.
the problem is that when I put it in the game, I start the one that was created in the plarium pc application

I just want to be able to enter with that id 

27 жовт. 2021, 23:5427.10.21
Migue Leucocito Chungo

Thanks, but I tried that and I only receive an automatic response.
I know it is a complex case, but the id of my valid game is still saved on my facebook.
the problem is that when I put that facebook account it opens a new one, different from mine with another id.
This happened by opening the facebook account that he used on the mobile, using it for the pc plarium application and entering directly with the facebook account. I do not know if I explain myself, in short, I only want my account with the facebook id 10157157606907510 

I can enter that facebook account, I have no problem with that.
the problem is that when I put it in the game, I start the one that was created in the plarium pc application

I just want to be able to enter with that id 

Reply to their automatic email, and they should be able to help you connect your account properly.