Всі Категорії

Can't confirm my E-mail & "Invalid e-mail address problem, contact Plarium support"

Can't confirm my E-mail & "Invalid e-mail address problem, contact Plarium support"

Пошук
25 жовт. 2021, 21:0925.10.21

I registered on Plarium Play with  e-mail www.mail.com  so I could play Raid game. I used that email for 10 years for many many games and web sites to register and "confirm" registrations and I have never had any problems like this...
Then I login in into game and play it 2 days. 
After 2 days I realize I didnt "Secure your (my)  account"
When I tried, I got error message: "You are attempting to send an email to an invalid email adress. If you have access to the email address you entered, please contact Plarium Support. 

Also, when I open my email, thers is non new messages form the Plarium or Raid game. 

Why the Plarium dont want to accept my email adress? 
It is my standard long time personal email. Why is my email described by Plarium company as "invalid email address? Please fix this and allow me to continue my game progress, I dont want to start from the 0 again and use another email adress. 

I could write here my Plarium user ID or Ingame Player ID  if that is necessary

Please help. I want to continue to play this game but I want my email adress be secured. I want to invest 500$ in this game and buy ingame artefacts but I will not until you confirm my game with this email adress and "Secure my account".   

i

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
25 жовт. 2021, 21:1025.10.21
25 жовт. 2021, 21:11(відредаговано)

Btw I have contact technical support from my mail and nothing happens, no reply... I also wrote them via "please tells us if you have found some bug in the game" option and I recieved just automatic reply but not real reply or answer what to do...

26 жовт. 2021, 01:0726.10.21

Reply to their auto reply, they are working on a lot of tickets right now.