Всі Категорії

after server maintenance - no account? O_o

Пошук
13 жовт. 2021, 23:2413.10.21

server is back, told me to give in my plarium id. i did, but told me wrong e-mail? tryed to set back the password, but only the forum password got reset?... 'course tryed it on the game, but to no avail. 

so, last straw, tryed to use the support, parium support:

Initialization erro. Please contact our support team.

xD

Seriously, isnt that what i just tryed? What do they expect me to do? Sending smoke signals, sending a pigeon with a message? Driving to russia and throwing a message bound to a stone throu the window. Shouting loud into the night hoping my nighbor picks it up and sends it further down the road?

xD 

Sry, coudnt stop my selfe, thats just kinda... funny. Trying to be mad, but, honestly, after that, i cant just grin like an idiot...

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
14 жовт. 2021, 01:3914.10.21

out of total boredom, i tryed it on blue stacks... and it works. going back to the tablet, it dosnt. empty catch, deinstall, reinstall, it still dosnt work. O_o

well, what ever...

14 жовт. 2021, 03:0914.10.21

After maintence I can not get bad on the game.

14 жовт. 2021, 03:1114.10.21

I was in the last raid when server maintenance locked me up, now I'm missing my Aura champion?

harleQuinnModerator
14 жовт. 2021, 12:3714.10.21

Everything sould be working now, let me know if it's not. Server had to be taken down for some serious issues. Was in Game Disussion and Bug Reports. 

14 жовт. 2021, 17:5214.10.21
harleQuinn

Everything sould be working now, let me know if it's not. Server had to be taken down for some serious issues. Was in Game Disussion and Bug Reports. 

[quote]
Tymur (Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Oct 14, 2021, 11:51 GMT+3

Hello.
Thank you for your patience.
We are glad to inform you that the issue has been fixed.
Our developers are working now on compensation for the players affected by it.

If your question is not related to the ongoing issue, please let us know.

Regards,

Tymur
Player Support Team 

[/quote]

It works again, would like to give a thumbs up to the support team. :)

14 жовт. 2021, 20:1314.10.21

Lucky you. I came back after server maintenance to an account ban, with no idea as to why (it just says "Reason: investigation"), and after multiple support tickets, no one is responding. 

harleQuinnModerator
15 жовт. 2021, 00:4815.10.21
salbedyll

Lucky you. I came back after server maintenance to an account ban, with no idea as to why (it just says "Reason: investigation"), and after multiple support tickets, no one is responding. 

Check your other posts. I've responded with as much detail as I have from the other times accounts have been under an investigation

15 жовт. 2021, 19:3215.10.21

Hello!

Yesterday i've banned. reason: investigation. I wrote a ticket from the support, but I got only an auto response. I understand, you are busy, i read in the forums, there are many raiders get this ban, I read also there is a way to protect our accounts against hack or stole. yesterday about 8 pm (in hungary) i got a Suspicious Login Detected email, but i was banned at the time :) and i only play in my phone or PC. guickly as i can, i chance my password. 

i have one question, can i give back my acc, or i need to start new game? i playing more than one year, i really don't want to start new game...

my ingame name is AndrejTotya

harleQuinnModerator
17 жовт. 2021, 01:4917.10.21
andrejcsik.zoltan

Hello!

Yesterday i've banned. reason: investigation. I wrote a ticket from the support, but I got only an auto response. I understand, you are busy, i read in the forums, there are many raiders get this ban, I read also there is a way to protect our accounts against hack or stole. yesterday about 8 pm (in hungary) i got a Suspicious Login Detected email, but i was banned at the time :) and i only play in my phone or PC. guickly as i can, i chance my password. 

i have one question, can i give back my acc, or i need to start new game? i playing more than one year, i really don't want to start new game...

my ingame name is AndrejTotya

The investigation is usually becuase your account was logged into again from an unusual location. Support had a national holiday, please expect to start hearing back from them on Monday. I know that's a bit to wait, but at least your account is locked down and whoever hacked it cannot get in.

Also, I just moderate, so unfortunately I cannot speed the support process up. If I could, I would for you.