Всі Категорії

Upgrading equipement is broken

Пошук
25 лип. 2019, 11:4225.07.19

I have been trying to complete a mission in which you have to upgrade an item to lvl 16.     I have spent over 1.5 million silver to try and upgrade a chest piece from 14 to 15.  Everyday I log in I attempt to complete this quest.    The piece will not upgrade.  

This is not fair.  I have spent real world money on this game (a considerable amount).  I am a supporter of good content.    However this is unacceptable.  Something is broken/wrong and is compelling me to stop playing this game.    This is all too common on upgrades and character drops from shards. 

Im not going to go into a long drawn out essay on what I think is wrong and what should be done etc.  I just want this fixed.   It outright ruins the game.

Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
1 серп. 2019, 02:4301.08.19

Moderators/developers:  Someone needs to respond to this.  As per my first post it took an unreasonable amount of silver to upgrade a item.  

Prior to posting this I was playing RSL trying to upgrade a piece an item to lvl 16.  Unfortunately I spent over 700k in silver which took me a while gain.  Technically I paid for the silver indirectly by using gems which I purchased via applepay to buy stamina in order to get silver via campaign runs.  So you can see I spent some time and money in order to gather the silver.  (I am also sure you can verify my account to see I am a paying customer)   

I want to understand the logic in what is happening here.

Gems Cost 

$9.99 USD for 350 gems

$29.99 USD  for 1150 gems

$99.99 USD for 4200 gems

Assuming we use the $29.99 USD price for 1150 gems, a per gem price equals to $0.026.  

Silver cost 

4,200,000 for 1,400 gems ($36.40)

1,750,000 for 700 gems ($18.26)

308,00 for 140 gems ($3.65)

How does it makes sense to have a system in place that costs players $20 just to upgrade an item from lvl 15-16 ?  This is not including the silver spent to get it to lvl 15!!  I realize that silver can be collected in game for free however when you get higher level in game in you want to proceed you hit the paywall where you kinda need to spend some money.  Im ok with that because i get it, you need to make money and if you have played the game for free up until that point then you like the game.  If you like a game and want to continue playing kick some funds in where its deserved.  I did that,  I spent as much as I would on a console game.

All that said I am not ok with the existing upgrade system.  Its not fair its borderline theft.  Its a form of blind gambling in which players get intentionally and unfairly exploited financially.  

There is NO system in place that is indicating the rate in which upgrades are calculated.  It simply says Upgrade Chance: Certain,High,Medium,Low,Minimal.  

There is no credit given to the prior attempt, no increases in the rate or chances and as stated no indication other then "Minimal" for chance.  

To me as a customer I find this extremely insulting and frankly it feels like theft.

Other games like Dungeon Boss which is extremely similar to this game do not operate like this.  There is a set amount of attempts, each attempt is credited and there is a full upgrade cost for those who don't want to gamble their money.  

That is what this is, GAMBLING.  An indirect form of gambling hidden in the guise of a RPG Video game where you do not provide the odds.  

This is something that needs to be addressed and fixed.  I would like to be reimbursed for the silver spent.  This is not right.

1 серп. 2019, 03:5301.08.19
WoWL, upgrading gear is often like this in lots of app games. Summoners war, MMEG, Epic 7, the list goes on and on. You can hit bad RNG and it'll cost a lot. 
1 серп. 2019, 11:0201.08.19

@Agentstew thank you for taking the time to reply to my thread.  Although other games may have similar models to this, it does not make it right.  It is wrong and borderline fraudulent.

Thats like saying to someone who was robbed walking downtown Chicago "Hey walking the streets of other cities like Detroit or Baltimore there is a high chance you will get robbed there as well.  Its like this in all cities."  Just because it happens doesn't make it right.  

Since I am a customer and if Plarium wants to keep me as a customer they should address my thread and fix this.   They also have the choice to do nothing which is within their rights.  I then also have a choice which is to not play this game and move on.   I am going to wait until end of day today before I make my choice.  If their is no resolution I will put a ticket into apple for a refund and call it quits with this game.