Всі Категорії

Banned for refunds...

Banned for refunds...

Пошук
6 лип. 2019, 15:3906.07.19

Banned for refunds...

I was banned for refunds my son totaled up almost 400$ hes 4 not like he did it on purpose but im banned? Ive spent over 180$ in my first month on this game even have a sub for the raid pass... Come on now to top it off now im screwed on the 4k points i earned for the training event on the first day... Seeing as i cant play till the 27th. I havent touched the purchases in my mailbox. Can someoen please contact me about this?
Перегляди
Коментарі
Коментарі
8 лип. 2019, 04:3708.07.19

randymorales512 said:

I was banned for refunds my son totaled up almost 400$ hes 4 not like he did it on purpose but im banned? Ive spent over 180$ in my first month on this game even have a sub for the raid pass... Come on now to top it off now im screwed on the 4k points i earned for the training event on the first day... Seeing as i cant play till the 27th. I havent touched the purchases in my mailbox. Can someoen please contact me about this?

Hi

Please contact with our support in game.

Thank you

25 лип. 2019, 06:5325.07.19

I am having the same issue - How Do I recover my account?   If I see fraudulent google buys, of course, I will dispute them. I am sorry for any inconvenience to your company. 

I would open a ticket with support - but I'm banned and cant get into the game to do so. 
25 лип. 2019, 07:0925.07.19
25 лип. 2019, 08:56(відредаговано)
well at least some ppl have replied to yours, i posted the same basic thing but no one has replied to mine...so, what i have found out...if you dont cancel your raid pass through the google play store Plarium WILL keep charging you even tho they banned you....also i have sent them many emails to customer support, and all they ever send me back is automated " we wont unban you " responses, i have not been able to actually get anything from an actual person, i completely understand why we got our accounts autobanned for charge backs, but what i cannot understand is why they wont work with us, and in my case i am even willing and able to pay them for the difference in what was charged back as the charge backs were made by mistake....so even with me begging them to tell me how to pay them back and throw more money at them, they still wont even talk with me let alone actually help or unban my account
25 лип. 2019, 07:3125.07.19
25 лип. 2019, 08:54(відредаговано)

since i cant seem to get anyone to look at my post and it looks like many more are seeing yours im going to try to piggy back mine here, i hope you dont mind, maybe we can help each other out with any info we find out as our circumstances are very similar 

ok, so i have been banned, i totally understand why and how this happened, so my issue is not with that, but as to how can i get my account unbanned. my elderly mother got an email from her bank about possible fraudulent charges so she told them that it wasnt her who made the purchases, well...as it happens i had already talked to her and given her cash the day before to use her card for Raid and she just....spaced it....so now, understandably so, i have been banned...but this is all over a silly mistake...no one was trying to screw anyone, it was just a mistake...i am 100% willing and able to pay back the money that was charged back i just need to be told how to go about it so that i can get back into my account....i just started playing and have already put over 100 bucks into this game and plan on putting much more, so i implore any who will hear me....please work with me to unban my account...this was all just a communication mistake, and i understand the outcome, id just like a little understanding as to how it happened and to allow me to make it right.

also...any devs that might read this....please dont say something pedantic like " contact support through the game" 1 we cannot get into the game. 2. in case you just mean to click on the support button underneath the message that our accounts have been banned...i already have and only get automated responses that do not address anything at all that i am trying to ask about or find answers for. 

26 лип. 2019, 06:4326.07.19
So I just became a part of this group however I have no idea why!? I have been contacted by my bank and I actually told them that all my charges are ok. I have no reason for this to happen to me. I have spent many dollars on this game actually so much I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit and have never had anything refunded. Very frustrating as this game is what I do nowadays and being banned and not able to talk with someone to get it figured out is very frustrating.. wish there was a way to speak with someone to help me
3 серп. 2019, 03:4003.08.19
I am also having a similar problem, I'll play your game lots on my other device but my daughter worked up a crazy bill. This has now stopped I had to get the refund is there way we can resolve this? I'm banned until 2027 on that device. Really harsh and I feel very bad. Sorry for any inconvenience to the company 
3 лип. 2020, 17:1903.07.20
I am play raid shadow legends before 3 month and play regular more than 5 to 8 hour in a day i spend little bit money on this today i am not at hone i don't know who do this my brother say I don't do anything and he banned me for 3 month it's a long time does someone help me please i don't want to leave this game and i am not create again a new ID and do all again 
1 лют. 2022, 08:3201.02.22

my son was using my phone and made charges on my credit card and i got a notifcation on my computer. i'm not going to let those charges go so i requested a refund on google. now my account is banned for refund. i don't care if they take the stuff back. since they banned me then i'm going to talk to a lawyer and suit them for this. i know for a fact that people use a cheat engine on this game. do they get banned for cheated the game no. 

harleQuinnModerator
1 лют. 2022, 18:5301.02.22
Arnold

my son was using my phone and made charges on my credit card and i got a notifcation on my computer. i'm not going to let those charges go so i requested a refund on google. now my account is banned for refund. i don't care if they take the stuff back. since they banned me then i'm going to talk to a lawyer and suit them for this. i know for a fact that people use a cheat engine on this game. do they get banned for cheated the game no. 

You should be talking to support about your issues. We cannot fix this for you here, unfortunately. Open a ticket and explain what happened:

https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

harleQuinnModerator
1 лют. 2022, 18:5401.02.22

This is quite an old necro too. Anyone who runs into this issue, support is your answer. Closing the thread.

Тему закрито. Ти не можеш залишити коментар.