Всі Категорії

(Patch Notes) (15.07.2019) Update 1.9 Patch Notes

(Patch Notes) (15.07.2019) Update 1.9 Patch Notes

Пошук
Коментарі
17 лип. 2019, 06:3917.07.19
18.05.19
3
Saw a post about logging in with WiFi instead of cellular, so I tried it, and “voila”, login successful.  Thanks to whoever posted that.  
17 лип. 2019, 07:1817.07.19
2
This looks like a timing issue during game startup / authentication to me. At home with WiFi it works fine, in other places with WiFi it does not work. In most places with cellular it does not work for me. However it seems where it works once it works consistently. 
MariusAdmin
17 лип. 2019, 08:1817.07.19
04.09.17
2707

Unknown_Ranger said:


Can a dev please tell us something?  Is this issue being resolved? Is there an ETA on a fix?  The current challenge sucks I almost had it complete then this, now it’s gone .  Something, anyone ?

I've just received the news and it's looking good. A hotfix for iOS is currently being tested, we'll post a notice once it's available. 


KashSlinger said:

Did this update include any changes to the artifact upgrade rates? I've tracked my attempts in upgrading my gear to lvl 16, and its almost taking twice the amount of time as it used to? wondering if this was a known change in the update? Would you know if it was?

There were no changes of that sort, this appears to be a matter of luck.

17 лип. 2019, 12:5117.07.19
16.07.19
60
Even if the hotfix is up and put into the game today, so many people lost over 2 days in the summon event, and most likely will not be able to get Centurion of the Foli fusion. It seriously looks like Plarium made too hard events that require money to be spent, and then crashed many peoples games to possibly force them to spend even more money in order to complete it. Because of this horrible crash bug, the only just compensation that Plarium can give everyone is Centurion himself and a Legendary Tome, otherwise due to the treating of players I have seen Plarium do so far and the obvious attempt to force people to spend more money, I think a lawsuit could legitimately be done against you guys. The event was too important and this 1.9 Update wasn't an update but a bugfix so it could have been postponed til after the event, so please do the right thing and give Centurion as compensation for this clearly major screwup.
17 лип. 2019, 14:4517.07.19
14.05.19
1
IOs Game will work on wifi only if I turn cellular data off entirely. Hope your update works because I am a frequent spender and I’m uninstalling tonight if still broken. Tick tock lol
17 лип. 2019, 15:5817.07.19
07.07.19
4
Was able to get on finally and play some but then having the same issue again today. Black screen then crashes. Is this being fixed, or addressed?  
17 лип. 2019, 21:1917.07.19
27.05.19
1
The game crashing after the new update is a common occurrence but if you need my user ID it’s UM11206089/11039921. It’s particularly annoying when it crashes during a battle that causes you to lose. We should be compensated for the inconvenience. Thank you!
17 лип. 2019, 22:1417.07.19
29.03.19
68
Any word on when then next tier difficulty of campaign will be done?  I havent found the campaign getting stale and dull for months now.  
18 лип. 2019, 01:1418.07.19
17.03.19
5

Hi Marius,


Do you know when they plan to fix the multi-battle bug where you get no credit for receiving artifacts? I know this effected some people in my clan, actually preventing some people from getting the Eviscerator dungeon diver event completed. There is another whole post over in bug fixes where other people have had the same issue https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/677_bug-reports/136805_multi-battle-is-not-giving-credit-for-dungeon-diver-event/. Do Plarium look to reconcile this or just sweep it under the rug?



Thanks for your time,

Musclehamstr
MariusAdmin
18 лип. 2019, 08:1218.07.19
04.09.17
2707
Hey, everyone! First, iOS hotfix 1.9.1 is available right now. We are looking into reports about continued instability from some players, but many others seem to have had their issues resolved. 


sda003 said:


Hi Marius,


Do you know when they plan to fix the multi-battle bug where you get no credit for receiving artifacts? I know this effected some people in my clan, actually preventing some people from getting the Eviscerator dungeon diver event completed. There is another whole post over in bug fixes where other people have had the same issue https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/677_bug-reports/136805_multi-battle-is-not-giving-credit-for-dungeon-diver-event/. Do Plarium look to reconcile this or just sweep it under the rug?



Thanks for your time,

Musclehamstr
As far as I am aware, this should be fixed in 1.9. Can you confirm that the problem continues?
18 лип. 2019, 11:0918.07.19
16.07.19
60
Marius, what about compensation for everyone who couldn't log onto the game during the Centurion summon event. How are they supposed to complete the fusion of Foli? Everyone should get Centurion for what happened, but as far as I can tell there is no compensation coming to them whatsoever. So what is the player base supposed to do then? If they are going to get ignored and are expected to pay more money to try and summon him through voids, then Plarium will lose a lot of players and a lot of money, not only from the loss of players but from the impending lawsuit against them for theft.
18 лип. 2019, 14:1018.07.19
01.05.19
4

Marius. I have had the problem on iOS since download. I have figured a way to trick my phone and it works 90% of the time... 

first you must open the raid app with all your networks off. Cellular and WiFi. Than as fast as possible you must push home screen. Turn on WiFi or cellular. Double click back to raid and hit the re login before the screen turns black again. 

Like I said it works almost every time. So I believe it is smg with authentication on the iOS. I’m on iPhone 7 with latest iOS. 
18 лип. 2019, 16:0818.07.19
18 лип. 2019, 18:28(відредаговано)
13.06.19
2

Sir Marius, May I ask, will Plarium extend the "MISSIONS"/"CHALLENGE"  too? Or Refresh rate? I'm still new despite being level 40.

(No idea what I'm doing, I'm just playing while doing work).


Should we also get a refill energy station? (Just like Gem Mine) Maybe when we kill heroes in arena, we will get Dungeon Base Energy


Bronze= 4 per battle

Silver= 6 per battle

Gold= 8 per battle


More Arena Battles= More Energy,

 Arena Battles Need Tokens, 

Too much Token Usage= Buying Gems, 

Buying Gems= Profit. 


Loop. :3, Plus please make Energy as Dungeon prize too instead of green shards. 

18 лип. 2019, 18:2418.07.19
10.06.19
10
Version 1.9 is still a major failure for me.  Ever since the download I constantly crash and get locked out of the game.  Then it is just plain luck when I can get on again.  Trying to take advantage of an XP boost that I purchased in the shop but I can't stay logged on.  Tried in game support and told to go to the forum.  Go to the forum and no answers for ages.  What a mess.   I am very disappointed in the customer support.
18 лип. 2019, 20:1118.07.19
18.07.19
2
It is no wonder that the feed about bugs is closed! Since the last update there are so many bugs that it's just frustrating to play the game. Very weird things happen like Champs you didn't even touch miraculously appear in your team, regular crashes and other stuff. I don't need new champs I need a playable game that is not finished after doing 3 times the same campaign. Is it too difficult to continue the campaign? Guess a lot of people can tell you how to do it... I pity the money I put in the game. 
18 лип. 2019, 20:3918.07.19
21.02.19
106

Very well written, sir hsamuels.

Wanna add that this time, for the first time ever i have refused to buy the 5,49€ pack which gives 5 blue shards + some @s - in the past i bought this pack 3/3 possible times.


You have failed me so many times plarium, but i wont b fooled again. 

hsamuels said:


As a newer player to RSL (6 months or so), I’ve got to say that this patch has put the final nail in the coffin. You all have made it incredibly easier to quit the game with the release of patch 1.9.0. Here are a few reasons why:

1. The release of this patch brings not a single new feature - just promises of future features. Sorry folks, but in today’s ever-competitive gaming market, the consumer has never been more informed. We won’t be fooled by this placebo. Patch 1.8 has been so negatively received that it was obvious a new patch rollout was necessary. This is not a new patch. 

2. The dev team doesn’t have their finger on the pulse of the fans/consumers. Hey, it’s your game, you don’t have to do anything you don’t feel comfortable doing. Just don’t expect us to stick around. Being as we are the ones injecting your game with money, you might be hurt just a tad by our exit.

3. The insufferable state of legendaries. Read your own forums. People who own legendaries - many of whom have invested heavily in your product - have been complaining about this problem for a long time. However, the only response they are routinely met with is “we are working on it”. At the same time, new cash grabs are rolled out every other day. Again, sorry folks but consumers in this market have never been more informed and less naive. 


Good luck Plarium and those who stick around. It’s on to bigger and better things from here. The App Store has new, great games to try on an hourly basis, and the sands of time will not be kind to those whose sole focus is the company bottom line. Ask EA’s Anthem team about that! 😂



19 лип. 2019, 05:3919.07.19
17.03.19
5
Marius said:

Hey, everyone! First, iOS hotfix 1.9.1 is available right now. We are looking into reports about continued instability from some players, but many others seem to have had their issues resolved. 


sda003 said:


Hi Marius,


Do you know when they plan to fix the multi-battle bug where you get no credit for receiving artifacts? I know this effected some people in my clan, actually preventing some people from getting the Eviscerator dungeon diver event completed. There is another whole post over in bug fixes where other people have had the same issue https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/677_bug-reports/136805_multi-battle-is-not-giving-credit-for-dungeon-diver-event/. Do Plarium look to reconcile this or just sweep it under the rug?



Thanks for your time,

Musclehamstr
As far as I am aware, this should be fixed in 1.9. Can you confirm that the problem continues?
I no longer have artifact events where I can test these, so I would need to create a new account to test it on. How would you like me to report it? I could do screenshot of artifact events before and after and a screenshot of post multi-battle screen? Will this actually remedy anything for those who missed Eviscerator though? If it doesn't help anyone recoup their unfair losses, than why would we do it?
MariusAdmin
19 лип. 2019, 09:4119.07.19
04.09.17
2707
sda003 said:

I no longer have artifact events where I can test these, so I would need to create a new account to test it on. How would you like me to report it? I could do screenshot of artifact events before and after and a screenshot of post multi-battle screen? Will this actually remedy anything for those who missed Eviscerator though? If it doesn't help anyone recoup their unfair losses, than why would we do it?
The usual Support channels will do. Also, you do not need to go through creating a new account. We'll just keep an eye on similar reports if they show up, but I've been told a fix has been implemented already.
19 лип. 2019, 18:3419.07.19
04.07.19
1
I'm still having issues with the artifact bug.  When I do the multi-battle, I recieved a 4 star attack %  chestplate from lvl 5 of sewers of arnoc normal.  The challenge does not show complete.  This has happened 6 times and it is super frustrating. 
20 лип. 2019, 04:0120.07.19
27.05.19
15
so im gonna win, believe it!!!!!