Все Категории

What is considered a violation in the game?

What is considered a violation in the game?

Jarls! 

We strive to make Vikings: War of Clans a comfortable and safe game, where the rules are as clear as possible. 

We received many messages with questions about permitted activities in the game, that's why we've added an In-Game Rules section to the "How to play" guide. In this section, you can find the answers to questions about what rules help us maintain equal and fair conditions for all our players. 

These In-game Rules are part of the Terms of Use, and their purpose is to ensure a comfortable gaming experience and mutual respect among Jarls. 

To read the Rules, please follow the link: https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/vikings-web/faq/ingame-rules 

Просмотры
Комментарии
30 окт. 2020, 11:5030.10.20
18 дек. 2021, 11:4418.12.21
26 дек. 2021, 01:33(отредактировано)

Helloo,

oh thank you.I just started the game. this guide will be very useful for me. I will learn how to play. Thank you again. good luck everybody 192.168.10.1 10.0.0.0.1  routerlogin 

1 апр. 2023, 02:0501.04.23

I upgrade Odin tower to lv 6:big surprise for me after i start a siege,Stronghold defense is limited to 400 mil trops (that's what plarium wants )42 jarl atack,indiferent who atack have 1,2T in trops(that's what plarium wants),is unable to defend,i lost all trops and influence,why defense in Sh is not unlimited,why Odin tower not have downgrade button?Because that's what plarium wants.Question : in this case Who is Infect SHIT,me or YOU?

1 апр. 2023, 10:3501.04.23
IANY

I upgrade Odin tower to lv 6:big surprise for me after i start a siege,Stronghold defense is limited to 400 mil trops (that's what plarium wants )42 jarl atack,indiferent who atack have 1,2T in trops(that's what plarium wants),is unable to defend,i lost all trops and influence,why defense in Sh is not unlimited,why Odin tower not have downgrade button?Because that's what plarium wants.Question : in this case Who is Infect SHIT,me or YOU?

Why have  you posted your question in such a remote place? 

This section is about game rules, your question is not the right kind of question  as what you wrote is not breaking rules, though many players  think the same as you do

There are posts about your situation and warnings about  doing upgrades and not being able to cope afterwards.

It sounds like you are a solo player, and got away with it at SH5.

The bigger players need the soul  shards  too , and probably  have access to bonuses  that strengthen and  increase the amount of troops that they send that you do  not.

7 янв. 2024, 09:1307.01.24

why sh not have 1T defense?because you wont only 400M ?

7 янв. 2024, 21:5407.01.24

It has taken you a year to respond.

This suggests two things.

1 Your complaint was not that important.

2 You perhaps did post in the wrong place, aseven if they looked, nobody else seems to have answered you here. 

I have not nothng to do with those that run the game or how it is run.

As I wrote before, the topic is about breaking the rules of the game,not about how the game operates,so if they say you cannot have the troops that you want to use ,you can't,it is as simple as that.,