Все Категории

Economy

Economy

Поиск
18 авг. 2022, 21:2318.08.22

Economy

Every player knows that you can send resources to other players inside of your clan, personally I would like to see this be expanded, inside of our clans i think it would be nice to send different resources to other players. For example i have a bunch of bronze that i dont need however my low level clansman might need them.

Another idea i have had is a buy/ sell system, players should be able to buy and sell items from one another like a trading system. An example of This is, i have 1 million bronze i want to sell, and i chose to sell it for 10,000 silver a piece then someone buys it, they get the bronze and i get the silver, you could have a seperate tab in the mail for trading reports and a building to set up trades, there could be npc traders as well and gold could be implimented as well into the trades, this would help players progress because i feel like a lot of new players quit early because they dont have access to large amounts of resources that they need, which us large players have large amounts of said resources that we dont even need, its a win win for high and low influence players 

Thank you for your time,

Warlord 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 авг. 2022, 09:3019.08.22

Sent👍