Все Категории

change back ... now farming gets hardly any points for cvc, kingdom events ...

Поиск
7 июль 2022, 14:0507.07.22

It is crazy how little farming scorces now for cvc and kingdom events ... please change back ... 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 июль 2022, 14:2107.07.22

Thank you for the feedback, blazebo, we will surely consider it🙏

Stay tuned!

7 июль 2022, 14:4707.07.22

Higher levels, with lower multiplication factors and faster yields doesn't seem so sparkling now. 

Presumably , they know, or think they know what they are doing.

I believe I already questioned  someone's cheers about how great things were going to be, seems some get to know what's going to happen way beforehand.

I can't play  C.v.C. but am already aware that most competitions are pointless taking an active interest in, as the first level is set so high, and the rewards piddingly small, appreciate that others, who are just starting, or still engrossed in the game might think otherwise.

A lot may depend on the kingdom you are in, but I had already seen differences , where Ubers were killed and left, or there was  still strong competition for them. now  since the change it seems everyone  is going after the resource tiles and what seems to be an increased amount of Ubers  and their  subsequent Lairs are largely ignored.

As mentioned elsewhere,for me the recent Uber Kills I made gave really poor results compared to what I had seen before, and was expecting again.

I don't need masses of task refreshers that gave nothing before, and effectively give even less now.

They were already bad as regards dropping materials and restricting gem drops to VIP  effectiively reduces the chance of getting any. 

More refreshes seems like a good idea until the realization of less good stufff all round.

Perhaps ignorance is bliss.

14 июль 2022, 09:4914.07.22

We were fortunate our oponent kingdom had level 9 tiles - two members took the clan past cp 15 in the first 1.5hrs simply by farming the tiles in cvc !

14 июль 2022, 10:0214.07.22

It was kinda nice

but maybe invaders and yielding should be separate fields? 

14 июль 2022, 12:0214.07.22

When it comes to events it can often be the case  that success can depend on if you won anything to get fast tiles, or the other kingdom did, and is maybe not so adept at clearing them.

Invaders and yielding used to be separate  categories.

14 июль 2022, 18:1014.07.22

It is crazy how little farming scorces now for cvc and kingdom events ... please change back ...  

I was able to get more points through farming during events then before update, so I don't see how you are hardly getting any. Those new lvl 6 tiles are great for earning points in cvc/kvk/kvkf (lvl 8,9 tiles make it even easier to get loads of points),  now you can earn more farming then killing invaders (unless you one shot every uber/lvl 6 invader)... If anything should change, it should be categories in events, kinda like kvk revenge had ( really miss kvkR), also should change task refreshing to give option to do 1 or 100 or 1000, cause just 1000 is rediculous.