Все Категории

Banking/bartering update

Banking/bartering update

Поиск
15 июль 2023, 23:5215.07.23

Banking/bartering update

There should be a clan bank system,  it can exist in the stronghold system.

The bank should consist of 

1. The abulity to deposit and withdrawl resources so that resource production can mean something

2. The ability to trade/ barter with other jarls within your clan for in game items. For example bronze, nuggets, and other resources that some players need and others dont.

3.The ability to trade troops. For example player a gives player b 1m t7 and player b gives player a 5m t7 and 50b each rss

4. The ability to trade between clans

5. Remember when a victory in clans battle used to give rss? That could be brought back and distributed amongst clansmen depending on their performance in clans battle.

In your town

1.You should be able to set items up for sale and other players can buy it specifically from your town.

2. Rss Production caps should be increased as well as vault capacity.

Bonus

Towns past 52 weeks inactive should be taxed 75% of rss every day and divided amongst active player accounts (only accounts active within 24 hours will recieve the deposit) doing this will both be an incentive to play the game at least once a year and reward active players with a bit of rss

The ability to 'lend a builder' we can already help others when they go to build something (by a small amount), however i think it would be nice to lend your own builder to speed up the building process of others builds significantly. While your builder is lent out it will not be able to be used by you unless recalled to town or the process is complete.

Gold is a currency that all players enjoy, now what about a trading system for gold, lets say there is a jarl in a smaller clan, he offers me 2 million gold for a set of ubba gear and raine gear, i think it would be a cool addition to be able to trade gold as a large currency for things, as i mentioned above you can 'lend a builder' maybe a similar system could be created like 'builder for hire' where you can lend out your builder for gold.

I know that some of these suggestions may be far fetched however i think it would be a great system for the players in the game, it would create opportunity for new and experienced players. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 июль 2023, 11:5416.07.23

Another load of old, senseless and selfish ideas designed with personal interest and malice potential.

16 июль 2023, 13:5816.07.23

Wdtwrntf, What exactly do you propose i do with the Millions of Bronze and manuscript i have in my inventory some of which i paid for. Just let it sit there? With this system im proposing i could help lower level accounts play the game. Im at the stage in the game where i dont need anything. But others do, therefore i dont understand how there are selfish ideas with malice potential.

16 июль 2023, 21:1516.07.23

The thing missing from your suggestions, Warlord, is the way in which Plarium would replace the revenue lost from people bartering or gifting their bronze, manuscripts, gold etc. etc.

16 июль 2023, 21:5016.07.23

John, yes i see now. Maybe this could work as a solution that could benefit them

Add a cool down to bartering/gifting/trading

Remove said cool down with the purchase of the banker subscription.

Win win

16 июль 2023, 22:1816.07.23

Most players, without any detriment ,will end up with surplus supplies,for which they(owners) may later create a need, as has aready happened.

Trading of resources already exists, and the now preponderous supply of stacked, fast emptying tiles makes producing resources somewhat redundant.

Why would player 'b' need to give player 'a',any troops back? If allowed they could accept less in the first place.

If you made a mistake in the typing of the tiers, this introdues a further problem i.e. having higher level troops than the game permits.

As for trading items, they have shown little interest in implimenting this, presumably it is not cost effective for them to do so, and would prefer instead, to continue to sell the items to other players.

Trading items ,including gold, is only mostly for the benefit of those that suggest it.

They want to fast track their alts.

There is already too much power  exercised by a few who have taken advantage of previous game conditions, no longer available to new kingdoms and players.

If eveyone,or was doing it, the net effect would be zero.

As is the thinking that having alts is a leg up.

A tax on dormant accounts would go no where when shared amongst active players.

You thinking something is cool,doesn't make it so.

Apart from all this,there's the consideration of its programming and memory requirement.

17 июль 2023, 15:3917.07.23
WDYWTNTF

Most players, without any detriment ,will end up with surplus supplies,for which they(owners) may later create a need, as has aready happened.

Trading of resources already exists, and the now preponderous supply of stacked, fast emptying tiles makes producing resources somewhat redundant.

Why would player 'b' need to give player 'a',any troops back? If allowed they could accept less in the first place.

If you made a mistake in the typing of the tiers, this introdues a further problem i.e. having higher level troops than the game permits.

As for trading items, they have shown little interest in implimenting this, presumably it is not cost effective for them to do so, and would prefer instead, to continue to sell the items to other players.

Trading items ,including gold, is only mostly for the benefit of those that suggest it.

They want to fast track their alts.

There is already too much power  exercised by a few who have taken advantage of previous game conditions, no longer available to new kingdoms and players.

If eveyone,or was doing it, the net effect would be zero.

As is the thinking that having alts is a leg up.

A tax on dormant accounts would go no where when shared amongst active players.

You thinking something is cool,doesn't make it so.

Apart from all this,there's the consideration of its programming and memory requirement.

Its a suggestion that i think would benefit people. The game as it is is costly and unbalanced, as far as fast tracking alts people already do that just by paying to do so. Some players dont have money/ interest to pay for large amounts of materials to upgrade when the ways to get it in game are slow. I dont gain much from this suggestion, i just wish to help my friends. And yes i think it would be cool to help my friends and others in need.

17 июль 2023, 16:5317.07.23

There is no need to quote me when it is clear you are responding directly.

20 июль 2023, 03:2820.07.23
WDYWTNTF

There is no need to quote me when it is clear you are responding directly.

Copy