Все Категории

Rune Improvements

Rune Improvements

Поиск
3 июль 2023, 16:4503.07.23

Rune Improvements

The same thing that was done for gems should be applicable for runes, i and many others are at the point in the game where we have either loads of extra runes or many energy packs for our shamans. What im proposing is the ability to combine runes. The system can be the same as gems or even more customisable to add to your towns specific needs, such as production, or more specific stats like having one rune give offence defence and health to a specific troop type.

The reasoning behind this, is once you have all the runes you need, there isnt much point to hit ghosts except for points. With a new rune system players will be more likely to hit ghosts to further power themselves up.

Thank you for your time and devotion to the game, i know a change like this may not come immediately but in my honest opinion i think it would give us something more to accomplish.

Have a good day, Warlord.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 июль 2023, 02:4905.07.23

It is my understanding that this will be implemented in the near future,just not implemented as you would expect,runes will be able to be upgraded but the type they upgrade to will be random (more gambling required) and given plariums track history,it's allmost gaureented that the randomness will favour  next to usless  random runes while the sought after runes will be nearly impossible to upgrade

7 июль 2023, 18:1907.07.23

Sweet they added