Все Категории

Threats about using 3rd party software and support page that is kaput!

Поиск
12 май 2019, 11:4612.05.19

Why are you accusing me of using third-party software in this game? If I had the ability to use software to assist my play, why would I pay money while playing? Every so often, I get his threat. Often it is after spending a long period time doing Tasks...sitting and clicking and clicking and clicking...till my finger aches. But I like playing and don't appreciate being threatened. Whatever is the cause of your threats, please stop. It is disconcerting to receive such threats! Please stop! If you don't care, or don't think you can stop, simply refund me my money and I'll play another game like Warcraft and give them the money.

Secondly, why are so many of your features non-functional? In this case, the ability to create a ticket via your support page? There are just too many glitches in this game...

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 май 2019, 05:4014.05.19
So now, since there is a basic inability to contact support and since I can no longer log in....has Plarium elected to cut me off from my account? Or, are we in the midst of another maintenance episode that Plarium, in its wisdom, did not deign to warn us about?