Все Категории

Plarium CAN get a PC account to mobile

Поиск
21 апр. 2019, 16:0821.04.19

I have PROOF that Plarium CAN get a PC account changed to a MOBILE account. With this PROOF I asked them to change my account as I am away from my PC for many hrs each day and am missing the opportunity to compete in Battles that will help my Clan.. They have explained that this CAN be done in SPECIAL situations, BUT Apparently I do not come under that heading??? How can they have 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for others??? I have a 220b account, so its not as if I do not spend with them!!!! Their decision has made me even more disillusioned  about the game so I will spend no more money with them. When my troops are dead I will Quit!!! Again Plarium show no consideration to its customers and are happy to lose further revenue!!! I would have been prepared to pay a fee for this account to be changed, but that appears not to be an option either!!!

Good Luck with your continued failures Plarium.....
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 апр. 2019, 21:4222.04.19

Glennoak said:

I have PROOF that Plarium CAN get a PC account changed to a MOBILE account. With this PROOF I asked them to change my account as I am away from my PC for many hrs each day and am missing the opportunity to compete in Battles that will help my Clan.. They have explained that this CAN be done in SPECIAL situations, BUT Apparently I do not come under that heading??? How can they have 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for others??? I have a 220b account, so its not as if I do not spend with them!!!! Their decision has made me even more disillusioned  about the game so I will spend no more money with them. When my troops are dead I will Quit!!! Again Plarium show no consideration to its customers and are happy to lose further revenue!!! I would have been prepared to pay a fee for this account to be changed, but that appears not to be an option either!!!

Good Luck with your continued failures Plarium.....

They don't want you going mobile because then they have to share a percentage of all purchases with Google or Apple. You would think that while they would lose money that way if they allowed everyone to move to mobile they would have far more players, enough to offset that percentage lost. 

BTW, Glennoak if you quit can I have your account? Lol Seriously though that's an impressive account and I sure wish we had a few bigs like you in my clan.