Все Категории

Pop frozen

Pop frozen

Поиск
26 март 2019, 12:2426.03.19

Pop frozen

Our pop has been frozen in our kingdom since the middle of fury, by our alliance clan.  That has been over three days.  The biggest problem is that it won’t allow repute’s to be given out either.  We won our fury event, but we can not use any of the repute’s or boosts.  Everyone has been sending plarium screen shots and notes, but all they ask for is more of the same screen shots.  It is making everyone in our kingdom angry.  We are now in the middle of cvc and we can’t use pop or repute’s.  While we are fighting a clan who has it shielded.  I just looked again this morning, and there has been no changes.  We even went through a maintenance period, where we thought it might be fixed.  Plarium gets a bad report here!

We are in kingdom 446.  I am hedge14.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 март 2019, 11:5727.03.19
It is still not fixed.  It has been 4 days and plarium keeps asking for the exact same stuff and nothing is being done.  It is beyond ridiculous.
29 март 2019, 11:5329.03.19
It has been over a week and our kingdom pop has been frozen.  The last few hours of our fury bonus they were able to issue repute’s as that got unfrozen, but that was way too little.  They didn’t extend the bonus, and have nit given any compensation for the downtime.  
31 март 2019, 15:5131.03.19
Hedge said:

It has been over a week and our kingdom pop has been frozen.  The last few hours of our fury bonus they were able to issue repute’s as that got unfrozen, but that was way too little.  They didn’t extend the bonus, and have nit given any compensation for the downtime.  
What do you mean by frozen? In our kingdom the PoP needs reset from time to time and I'm usually the one that does that for the PoP holder. They will pull all of their troops, I'll hit it with one spy and take control. After that I pull out and they take it back. 
1 апр. 2019, 00:3701.04.19
What I mean is...for 6 days it was shielded by our Allie who we share pop in a rotation...it remained shielded the entire 6 days.  The worst part is they couldn’t give out any repute’s.  Our kingdom won the fury event, and we couldn’t use repute’s the entire time we had the speed bonuses.  After 6 days it became unshielded, however any attempt to attack the city gave us a message that the pop was protected, and we couldn’t  hit it.  It has remained like this for the past three days, for a total of 9 days.  They keep closing the ticket and asking if it was resolved.  There has been two maintenances since and no fix.  They have not told anyone after lots of us complaining if they are even working on it.  Meanwhile, cvc is starting again, and we will have no pop to play with..
2 апр. 2019, 12:0302.04.19
Finally after 10 days pop has been fixed.  But no one was compensated for any of it.  The communication was awful.  Terrible customer support!