Все Категории

Shields Dropping.

Shields Dropping.

Поиск
11 авг. 2022, 02:1611.08.22

Shields Dropping.

How many people experiance a problem with Shields Dropping??  I have had this problem with this account since I started playing Vikings.. First I was told it was a problem with the "3 Day Shields" so I stopped useing them at all.  I began useing 8 hour shields stacked to over 3 days, but still had thyem drop.  Then it was suggested to keep over a week of shield up at all times which I have been doing for several months, but STILL have had mt shields drop several times in that period.  Monday I set an 8 hr shield right after attacking a Siege.  After I had healed my troops I set 20 8 hr shields That put me to just over a week.  The next morning my Shields dropped.  I lost Humdreds of Billions in RSS, and Hundreds of millions in troops.  It will likely end up costing me over $500.00 to build back to what I lost.  I do not mind spending a fewe bucks on this game but this kind of stuff makes me wonder if I am being a chump..

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 авг. 2022, 09:5911.08.22

I use 3 day shields all the time with no problem. I try to avoid adding different shield lengths together although Ivar is adamant that adding different  shield lengths together should not cause shields to drop.

11 авг. 2022, 20:2611.08.22

You seem very prone to misclicks.

Try taking a screenshot just before checking out.  Don't do anything at all after that except to click on the "x" at the top right of the screen.  Take exaggerated care about that click.

My expectation is that your problem with shields dropping will evaporate but, if that proves to be wrong, when you send in a ticket you may be told what it is that you accidentally clicked before checking out which had the effect of dropping your shield.

12 авг. 2022, 03:1112.08.22

John, I HAD submitted a ticket and was told I had NOT put up a shield when I KNOW that I had.  There is absolutly no reason to have to take screen shots every time you add shields, especially when Support essentially calls you a lier.

12 авг. 2022, 16:5412.08.22

Do you play more than one account?  I have sometimes thought I was taking some action (like putting up a shield) on one account when, in fact, I was doing so on another.

13 авг. 2022, 02:3213.08.22

Yes I play two accounts and have NO PROBLEM at all with the second account.  It is my main account that always has the same problem.  Support checks the record and tells me no shield had been set when I KNOW it was.  It is a pain to have to comlpeatly rebuild all my RSS and troops every few weeks.  I play the accounts on a differant computer, but this problem came up when I was still playing this acct on the other puter.

13 авг. 2022, 02:4113.08.22

I will just need to wait until they offer GOLD on sale again in the specials. That is the only time I can afford to stock up.  I had 2 B gold when I got hit, and now way down.

13 авг. 2022, 07:5713.08.22

Does anyone else (a twelve year old perhaps) have access to the computer?  You might take a look at the Battle Reports when a shield goes missing.  If someone with access has taken a turn or two and kindly dropped the shield for you it would show up there.  If you know when you checked out the last time you sent in a ticket you might also reopen that exchange and ask what time Plarium International Ltd's records show your account to have checked out without a shield in place or with a shield shortly to expire.

Otherwise if you make a click or two immediately before checking out to show the shield/s in place in a screenshot it would be difficult for the irritating ticket responders to continue with their irksome responses.

I can tell you that it is not unknown for losses brought about by unplanned downtime in the game to be replaced - that has happened to me twice and to clanmates also.

13 авг. 2022, 09:0713.08.22

John: I would have thought it rather hard to accidentally click a shield drop. I.e. need to first click on a target, then click on a method of attack, then click on troop selection and number, then click on  confirmation that shield will drop. ??

13 авг. 2022, 19:4713.08.22

Greetings, Jarls!

We had an issue yesterday late evening. It was fixed for a short period of time. If the issue is still relevant for you, please contact the Support Team: https://vikingsweb-support.plarium.com/web/en/problems/

They will definitely help you!