Все Категории

Why Have Rewards For Events Gotten So Bad?

Поиск
28 июль 2022, 15:2628.07.22

Has anyone else noticed how bad rewards have been for events lately? Minimum boosts, no vip points. Even the major events are barely worth playing for. Not sure if this is to make us spend more buying packs  but for me it has only fueled my frustration in the game. There is little incentive to compete in events where you spend more then you will recover in rewards.

Also notice how the scoring on events changes like the recent Trick of Gods clan event that gave you 10 points for simple tasks. Yet in clicking Tasks x1000 button there were minimum simple tasks in the query. Or am I imagining things? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 июль 2022, 16:4128.07.22

Only they can tell  you if, when, and why, but probably won't.

I would agree with the frustration aspect, changing something especially for the worse doesn't go unnoticed, even if the initiator, thinks it will, or it won't matter, and they can get away with it anyway, and usually do.

Do you stop buying your favourite chocolate bar, when there is one bite less?

Either you do , and do without, or put up with it.

Shrinkflation is probably not a recent invention, though a modern day curse.

You are probably right about the difficulty of the ask increasing, in things like Trick of the Gods also.

A change is more noticeable  when having something specific to do, espeially when given more time to study whats going on, because of less to do playing, and when not just clicking away to get a job done, moving  quickly onto the next and not worrying about the cost.  

16 авг. 2022, 16:0016.08.22

Rewards have been getting smaller for a while, the rewards you get for clan events are a joke. Smaller players won't spend anything to get these rewards 😂, i am a small palace 40 about 2.5T and quit spending when they did the league change. The game is pretty much dead for smaller players and clans now. Looks like VWOC have upset WRET, i saw N3gans stream and don't blame them either. The money that Wret put into this game is insane, if they shut up shop the game will be dead for everyone 😂 happy days