Все Категории

KVK IS BAD

KVK IS BAD

Поиск
3 июль 2022, 18:5203.07.22

KVK IS BAD

Please make KVK a 12 or 24 hour event. Too many egos killing kingdom morale, forcing people not to care about uniting as a kingdom. In the 6 years I've been playing, noone cares about this event.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 июль 2022, 20:0503.07.22
3 июль 2022, 20:07(отредактировано)

Hi Iron 883, thank you for the feedback, we will think on changing the Kingdoms Battle schedule👍

I kindly ask you to avoid using explicit language, such actions violate our Forum rules: https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/

Your post has been edited so it is fine now. Have a great day🙂

4 июль 2022, 03:4304.07.22

really I think there is people who care about it.

I think that if kvk got changed to have more ways to earn points, like Kingdom Revenge had, then more people would atleast attempt to earn points through non fighting methods and still would be possible for fighters to earn lots of points.

I miss kvkR it was nice cause of the many other ways to earn points, which made it possible for weaker players to participate.

4 июль 2022, 10:4904.07.22
Oolis

really I think there is people who care about it.

I think that if kvk got changed to have more ways to earn points, like Kingdom Revenge had, then more people would atleast attempt to earn points through non fighting methods and still would be possible for fighters to earn lots of points.

I miss kvkR it was nice cause of the many other ways to earn points, which made it possible for weaker players to participate.

Thank you for sharing your opinion! 🤝It has been forwarded 👍

4 июль 2022, 13:3504.07.22

I find KvK having some good action. Fight for pop and the countless sieges going on to assure victor.  With the new 250m tiles for sure farming tiles sure do help aswell, but when you got clans fighting themself in a kingdom then it can turn pretty hopeless, like your own attacking your kingdoms siege to prove a point etc.(This shouldnt be allowed) btw. 

4 июль 2022, 14:4004.07.22
Arnie

I find KvK having some good action. Fight for pop and the countless sieges going on to assure victor.  With the new 250m tiles for sure farming tiles sure do help aswell, but when you got clans fighting themself in a kingdom then it can turn pretty hopeless, like your own attacking your kingdoms siege to prove a point etc.(This shouldnt be allowed) btw. 

Thanks for the feedback, Arnie, it will surely be considered by the developers👍

Feel free to share all your ideas with us😇

4 июль 2022, 15:1304.07.22
Arnie

The game relies on sleight of hand and misdirection, and some are easily fooled by the sparkle of something new.

I haven't made the calculation, but I would say if the yeilding amounts required have increased and the multiiplication factor gone down,  what if any, is the benefit of faster tiles with more resources ?

5 июль 2022, 19:3505.07.22
6 июль 2022, 11:42(отредактировано)
xyz

The game relies on sleight of hand and misdirection, and some are easily fooled by the sparkle of something new.

I haven't made the calculation, but I would say if the yeilding amounts required have increased and the multiiplication factor gone down,  what if any, is the benefit of faster tiles with more resources ?

You need many uber tiles to beat a single 250m tiles and they yield relatively fast given the size. I do not think the multiplicator got changed with this new change. Its 2 of everything, but silver which is 4. But i cannot say i pay much attention to this.. For me there is no big reason to yield, not even a small one, but yes i do yield the gold tiles after the KvK for helheim fires though! If anything i think Uber tiles just got real bad, but they are many and easy to find.

Its KvK and pretty much any reward given to you in this game are bad in the big picture. The personal checkpoints is easily acheived by fighting. However fast or slow the tiles yield, theres no reward for losing.(Not counting the kingdom checkpoints, for they are all bad) I think i needed 23 Billion points to max personal checkpoints for 300k runic coins reward etc as a lvl 40 town. That'd be 23 250m silver tiles. 

14 нояб. 2022, 23:3614.11.22
Ivar Marksman

Hi Iron 883, thank you for the feedback, we will think on changing the Kingdoms Battle schedule👍

I kindly ask you to avoid using explicit language, such actions violate our Forum rules: https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/

Your post has been edited so it is fine now. Have a great day🙂

Can you please be specific on why violation I made? If you're going to accuse me of something, please be specific. I have reviewed my comment and am genuinely confused. Sounds typical coming from plarium. 

15 нояб. 2022, 15:1115.11.22

If you don't have a copy of your original post, and are only reading the edited version seen here, you are not likely to see the violations mentioned.

Why the long wait in asking ?