Все Категории

Novice’s relocation

Novice’s relocation

Поиск
1 март 2022, 15:0601.03.22

Novice’s relocation

I did not get a Novice’s relocation. I’m at palace lvl 5 now and the only thing I can do is upgrade to lvl 6. But I want to move to my xender  buddy’s kingdom. What do I need to do to get it? omegle

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 март 2022, 18:1801.03.22

You would think that having decided to discontinue the novice relocation,that the logical, but maybe complicated step would have been that all reference to it would have been removed at the same time of it's implimentation.

Unless smorty11 has been given bogus information by word of mouth,It appears this has still not happened, 

Basically you now cannot move kingdoms till you can meet all the new regulations, the simplest of which is to get to palace 21, and acquire the necessary drakkar tokens.

2 март 2022, 11:5802.03.22

Can you tell us what the thinking is behind the removal of the novice relocation?

In my own kingdom one, or perhaps several, people have created a sizeable number of tier 4 strongholds and they move around from one to the other.  They seem able to import one small town to act as "clan" chief while they are elsewhere.  I have wondered how they do this.  Perhaps they simply have a bot create numerous new towns until one is spawned in this kingdom.  But that seems unlikely as most new towns spawn in a young kingdom.

A stock responses telling people to report abuse in a ticket will be of no interest.

2 март 2022, 14:2702.03.22

Or maybe they had those small towns for long time in kingdom ... seems only way possible ...

2 март 2022, 15:3002.03.22
2 март 2022, 22:54(отредактировано)

That might be an explanation.  I understand (from comments I have read not from direct experience) that cheats create towns in numerous kingdoms so as to be able to engage in such exploits as intentionally to concede points in Kingdom events. So the person who came to our kingdom may already have had towns sleeping here.

If novice relocation had to be stopped as a measure to limit exploits it is a pity.  Smorty11 wants to play alongside her friend and, in a game built around clan cooperation, it is rather silly that s/he must put in a lengthy stint of work developing their town to level 21 before being able to do so.

2 март 2022, 17:2502.03.22
2 март 2022, 17:32(отредактировано)

The game encourages certain types of people to it, and amongst them, the type that likes to win, or think they win, by some form of cheating.

Ever since I started playing I realised that people were bending the rules  and were being allowed to do so.

Even before I started playing , there were those that were using the novice relocation in this manner, and continued to do so even after they changed the rules, and then in stages, to stop it altogether, unless, as suggested, new accounts can be created in old kingdoms as well as new ones, which I find hard to believe.

The desire to never give a sucker and even break  still prevails and there not being a novice relocation is no impediment to those who want to manipulate the game in their favour.

3 март 2022, 06:4303.03.22

Thank you for your detailed feedback, Jarls, I have forwarded it further.

Feel free to share all your ideas and suggestions with me😇

3 март 2022, 08:3003.03.22
3 март 2022, 08:31(отредактировано)

John: does one clan have several strongholds? Or do members of one clan  keep swapping clans and strongholds ? I can't work out what advantage they get out of doing that. The clans in my kingdom do most of their sieges for soul shards between events so they are not ambushed by random big players.

3 март 2022, 11:1503.03.22

There must be one clan for each stronghold, pipkin, but these "clans" comprise one tiny town as Chief and the 3 trillion influence towns which move around from one to another - sometimes coalescing to fight a Fury or CvC.

Like you I do not know what advantage this confers.  The person who arrived in the Kingdom and started this off did manipulate the CvC draw for a time (in the usual way, leaving before the draw is made and rejoining afterwards) but life is too short to keep track of such things in the kaleiderscope of clan switching which followed so I don't know how extensive this is in the Kingdom now.  My impression is that it is not the main purpose for all the strongholds and "clans".

It is noticeable that all the strongholds are raised to level 4 so it may be that the objective is just to have the opportunity to conduct lots of sieges for the sake of soul shards.