Все Категории

Asgard

Asgard

Поиск
18 окт. 2023, 18:3618.10.23

Asgard

I don't see any reason to go and waste money there. It just seems like we are feeding the big supper towns with kills. They can have the Medal of the Aesir. But they are going to have to get their kills from someone else.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 окт. 2023, 19:0818.10.23

Also has anyone else seen town echos in asgard? How do they leave the echos there? I know their town echo is in their home kingdom.

19 окт. 2023, 18:5419.10.23
Freon

Also has anyone else seen town echos in asgard? How do they leave the echos there? I know their town echo is in their home kingdom.

I've seen them, too. Just another Asgard bug due to absurd lag there. You see towns where they have long left, see them unshielded while they long ago shielded and so on. Instead of solving all these issues, plarium just increases tower capacity and OS size in Mini Asgard to prevent smaller clans from participating.

Now they also increased minimum clan size for Holmgang to 30T to further annoy all players of smaller clans.

What they don't do, however, is solving calculation mistakes for Hall of Glory bonuses even though they know of them for many months.

Endgame I would say.