Все Категории

Energy Specials?

Energy Specials?

Поиск
14 июнь 2019, 02:3414.06.19

Energy Specials?

I don't see any Hero Energy Specials and I'm really disappointed. I haven't seen any in a couple of days. I don't see any happening with the new Specials posted.

All the "new" specials are the same ones that have been advertised for the last couple of days.

I'd really like to kill some Invaders but the regular priced energy is too expensive.

Please, post some Energy Specials!!!🤗

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 июнь 2019, 15:2315.06.19
I've not had hero energy either and the current shaman energy offer is shit. I'm not sure if they have changed the way you get mega packs either. 
16 июнь 2019, 03:5416.06.19

I agree and posted a new thread on the subject.  I believe they have deliberately cut back on the energy packs, and the qty of energy in the packs they do give. I have a "Mega sale your heroes energy " pack now that contains a total of 335k energy. no even 1 fillup.

It has become a joke.

16 июнь 2019, 21:5216.06.19

Is this a return to the previous problems of energy pack, which are a key part of the game?

Certainly without killing /banishing, you cant make much progress, and even with reasonable cost energy, it still a long haul getting equipment.

17 июнь 2019, 06:3017.06.19

Nebula said:

I don't see any Hero Energy Specials and I'm really disappointed. I haven't seen any in a couple of days. I don't see any happening with the new Specials posted.

All the "new" specials are the same ones that have been advertised for the last couple of days.

I'd really like to kill some Invaders but the regular priced energy is too expensive.

Please, post some Energy Specials!!!🤗

Hello, Nebula! We understand your concern about the packages. 

Please note, that all packages in the Bank are offered individually for players. The selection is carried out automatically and it solely depends on player's gaming habits. 

Unfortunately, there is no way we can influence this process. Please be patient, and you will definitely find the offer you want. 

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, we are always here to help you

23 июнь 2019, 17:1923.06.19

... the selection is carried out automatically and it solely depends on player's gaming habits. 

Unfortunately, there is no way we can influence this process. Please be patient, and you will definitely find the offer you want.

I don't see why the people who wrote the algorithm can't fix it... Because if the system dictates that I need more hero energy because I'm fighting Invaders more often, It'll never be offered because I don't have the dang energy to increase my fighting. If it dictates that I need more because I'm all out of refills... well it's been two months now and the best offer yet is still laughable. I simply won't buy any more packs for my primary account until it's fixed
23 июнь 2019, 21:3223.06.19

This is not a new situation by any means.

The  very new daily rewards may have had an  impact, and because of this, no one really has any idea of how things work presently.

Also there are less people posting anything, and others may be reluctant to divulge any information to assist.

I can say from experience that, the offers when all else would appear to be equivalent, woud appear to be inconistant,like no bonus offers on all accounts at holiday times.

27 июнь 2019, 15:4227.06.19
From what I can tell mega deals and everything is on track ... and now is 36m gold instead of 32m gold (just noticed this yesterday) ...