Все Категории

черный экран при запуске игры

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
13 фев. 2023, 03:3613.02.23

запускаю игру, а там черный экран.  Запускается игра, 99% загрузилось, затем чёрный экран! Как решить эту проблему? Абсолютно все указания по решению этой проблемы провёл. Очистил кэш, переустановил plarium, переустановил игру, обновил все обновления на ПК и прочее. Проблема не решилась.. Что делать в данной ситуации? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 фев. 2023, 06:4513.02.23
{****}GENERAL{****}

Unable to help/assist you Commander as this is a English Forum

Try here

https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/792_ru/

I start the game, and there's a black screen. The game starts, 99% loaded, then a black screen! How to solve this problem? Absolutely all the instructions for solving this problem have been carried out. I cleared the cache, reinstalled plarium, reinstalled the game, updated all updates on the PC, and so on. The problem has not been solved.. What to do in this situation? 

14 фев. 2023, 03:3914.02.23
edward1978

I start the game, and there's a black screen. The game starts, 99% loaded, then a black screen! How to solve this problem? Absolutely all the instructions for solving this problem have been carried out. I cleared the cache, reinstalled plarium, reinstalled the game, updated all updates on the PC, and so on. The problem has not been solved.. What to do in this situation? 

Plarium is aware of these loading issues Commander and is looking into it. For now I can only advice you to keep trying. I face the same problem like you and many others