Все Категории

Let's change something ..... Modify emitter bonuses, new units for our factories

Let's change something ..... Modify emitter bonuses, new units for our factories

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
30 май 2020, 04:1930.05.20

Hi, wouldn't it be nice to change the rules of the game a bit to animate smaller clans with their emitters? Perhaps something like pirates that emit more additional defense together or more antigens would be another possibility.

Together, large clans take up a lot of space and are unreachable, but in this way more clans would be encouraged to collect some clustered emitters. I love this game and how you try to keep it active with so many tournaments and events, but clan positions and rankings don't never change .

just an idea .. maybe not possible ..

any new unit to be manufactured would be a good novelty, mixed offensive and defensive unit at the same time

Greetings continue like this;)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
BiohazarDModerator
11 июнь 2020, 13:4411.06.20
I think the main reason small clans don't take emitters is they don't have the defense to hold them, or the coordination to get a bunch of members to all send troops to it at the same time.  But I'm all for increasing the bonuses from emitters, since my clan has quite a few of them...
9 дек. 2020, 00:2109.12.20

Small clans cannot take the emitter ... because there has been a conspiracy against them for years .... and all the adults agreed to kill them first, first   \\  Few of them miraculously survive ..... and the plots did not end on them

BiohazarDModerator
9 дек. 2020, 16:0209.12.20
C O C

Small clans cannot take the emitter ... because there has been a conspiracy against them for years .... and all the adults agreed to kill them first, first   \\  Few of them miraculously survive ..... and the plots did not end on them

There's not a conspiracy, they just keep trying to pick fights with large clans then they're surprised when they get slaughtered.  This is a war game, but you have to fight smart if you want to survive.