Все Категории

Clan Conflict Tournament

Clan Conflict Tournament

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
10 май 2020, 12:5510.05.20

Clan Conflict Tournament

The Game said if you are in Clan for 7 days then you can participate in Clan Conflict Tournament, there are also other condition but they are OK, But the problem is that 2 days before Tournament start, game give notification that Clan Conflict is Coming Up and decide will me participate or not, So I hope 7 days means before Tournament start as described in caution not before that notification comes.

This question bothers me, because in last Clan Conflict before it started I joined to clan but unfair warning appears in Coming Up notification 

"You can not participate in this tournament because..."

"You joined your clan after the Clan Conflict started"      

But Clan Conflict Don't started yet, Clan Conflict is just coming up.. and I'm already in clan.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
13 май 2020, 13:4913.05.20
sash1700 said:

The Game said if you are in Clan for 7 days then you can participate in Clan Conflict Tournament, there are also other condition but they are OK, But the problem is that 2 days before Tournament start, game give notification that Clan Conflict is Coming Up and decide will me participate or not, So I hope 7 days means before Tournament start as described in caution not before that notification comes.

This question bothers me, because in last Clan Conflict before it started I joined to clan but unfair warning appears in Coming Up notification 

But Clan Conflict Don't started yet, Clan Conflict is just coming up.. and I'm already in clan.
Hello! If you had joined your clan BEFORE the tournament opponent was chosen, no worries. You'll be able to participate. Good luck!
BiohazarDModerator
17 май 2020, 05:4417.05.20
sash1700 said:

You have to have been in 7 days before the tournament started.