Все Категории

No nukes

No nukes

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
30 апр. 2020, 15:4230.04.20

No nukes

I have a suggestion that I feel would improve the game in relationship to nukes. My suggestion is if a clan status is either at war or enemy nukes should be unable to use against those clans until status is changed. Too many players during a war or conflict simply nuke and bubble. This in my opinion takes away from the challenge of the game.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
5 май 2020, 19:5805.05.20
danno59 said:

I have a suggestion that I feel would improve the game in relationship to nukes. My suggestion is if a clan status is either at war or enemy nukes should be unable to use against those clans until status is changed. Too many players during a war or conflict simply nuke and bubble. This in my opinion takes away from the challenge of the game.
Hello! Thanks for your suggestion! Could you please specify in more details how this change would improve the game? Thanks in advance!
BiohazarDModerator
10 май 2020, 06:5910.05.20
danno59 said:

I mean then clans just wouldn't declare war or enemy status.  The big clans already usually don't because it takes away force limits for emitters.