Все Категории

Echelon Points

Echelon Points

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
17 окт. 2019, 09:1717.10.19

Echelon Points

After certain period of time, commanders reach their lvl 10 echelon, which makes daily clan echelon point rewards useless. I've been thinking about it, my char on russian server has lvl 10 echelon status already and I have used my 4k+ extra points just because of my OCD lol. soon the char on english server will hit lvl 10 echelon as well. I have 3 suggestions to solve the problem about points:

1. Adding new levels of echelon time to time. This option is kind of risky, because those mild boosts from new levels might become gamebreaking, but it will keep commanders from whinning.

2. Adding some stuff in black market, echelon section, which lets commanders trade their extra echelon points into something else (maybe a small amount of troops for small amount of points? or a battle fleet for high amount of points)

3. And this I think would be nicest of all these 3 ones, also would require less programming and almost no brainstorming from the Dev(s). --- After  a commander reaches lvl 10 echelon, the echelon bar changes to 0 out of 1000 points and every time you fill that thousand points, you get an echelon status for 1 day.

I hope this post will deserve popularity in community and the liking in Dev(s') eyes.

Yours sincerely, the Marshal that's been loyal, commanding every day from 2012 up to now.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
17 окт. 2019, 14:2117.10.19

Marshal KO said:

After certain period of time, commanders reach their lvl 10 echelon, which makes daily clan echelon point rewards useless. I've been thinking about it, my char on russian server has lvl 10 echelon status already and I have used my 4k+ extra points just because of my OCD lol. soon the char on english server will hit lvl 10 echelon as well. I have 3 suggestions to solve the problem about points:

1. Adding new levels of echelon time to time. This option is kind of risky, because those mild boosts from new levels might become gamebreaking, but it will keep commanders from whinning.

2. Adding some stuff in black market, echelon section, which lets commanders trade their extra echelon points into something else (maybe a small amount of troops for small amount of points? or a battle fleet for high amount of points)

3. And this I think would be nicest of all these 3 ones, also would require less programming and almost no brainstorming from the Dev(s). --- After  a commander reaches lvl 10 echelon, the echelon bar changes to 0 out of 1000 points and every time you fill that thousand points, you get an echelon status for 1 day.

I hope this post will deserve popularity in community and the liking in Dev(s') eyes.

Yours sincerely, the Marshal that's been loyal, commanding every day from 2012 up to now.

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us. Some of them are really nice. However, the team is currently focused on game improvements and support. We do hope for your understanding. Cheers!
17 окт. 2019, 16:0817.10.19
Thanks for replying, I'm looking forward to more improvements. Keep up the good work. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
22 окт. 2019, 11:4922.10.19
Marshal KO said:

Thanks for replying, I'm looking forward to more improvements. Keep up the good work. 
Hello! Thanks a lot, that's really sweet!
BiohazarDModerator
25 окт. 2019, 17:5525.10.19
Marshal KO said:

Some of plarium's other games have added more echelon levels (up to a maximum of 15).  Hopefully we'll see that here at some point in the future.  
26 окт. 2019, 08:3126.10.19
BiohazarD said:

Some of plarium's other games have added more echelon levels (up to a maximum of 15).  Hopefully we'll see that here at some point in the future.  
I hope we get to see it too. I'm gonna save echelon points up just in case.
8 дек. 2019, 03:3008.12.19
o have 26.843k pts above level 10.   sure would be nice !!!
30 дек. 2019, 16:2830.12.19
I have 56.802k Points over lvl 10. It would be baller to be able to say trade those in for some units