Все Категории

MoR Needs a reason to keep doing this

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
15 май 2019, 21:2115.05.19

We need to have a come to Jeebus meeting cuz you people are killing MoR through attrition by DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 май 2019, 13:3018.05.19
NOTHING LEFT IN THE GAME FOR M,O,R,   THEY HAVE NO AMBITION,OR ANYTHING TO PROVE,MOST OF THEIR PLAYERS, PLAY IN BLAZING TREES NOW, BECAUSE THERES NOTHING LEFT TO DO IN M,O,R,,AND IN BLAZING TREES,THEY HAVE PLENTY OF MISSIONS TO COMPLETE STILL,   I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM,THEY HAVE NO PURPOSE IN THE GAME,NOTHING TO AIM FOR, THEY SPENT LOADS OF MONEY TO BE IN A GAME THEY CAN NO LONGER PLAY, AND FLEXING THEIR MUSCLES, AND REVEALING THEIR HUGE ARMYS, IS ALL THEY HAVE LEFT,,,ALL THEY CAN HOPE FOR IS AN INCREASE IN TECH LEVELS OR BUILDINGS LEVELS, UNLESS PLARIUM INVENT NEW BADGES TO ACHEIVE,  
19 май 2019, 04:4619.05.19

DARKER THAN BLACK said:

NOTHING LEFT IN THE GAME FOR M,O,R,   THEY HAVE NO AMBITION,OR ANYTHING TO PROVE,MOST OF THEIR PLAYERS, PLAY IN BLAZING TREES NOW, BECAUSE THERES NOTHING LEFT TO DO IN M,O,R,,AND IN BLAZING TREES,THEY HAVE PLENTY OF MISSIONS TO COMPLETE STILL,   I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM,THEY HAVE NO PURPOSE IN THE GAME,NOTHING TO AIM FOR, THEY SPENT LOADS OF MONEY TO BE IN A GAME THEY CAN NO LONGER PLAY, AND FLEXING THEIR MUSCLES, AND REVEALING THEIR HUGE ARMYS, IS ALL THEY HAVE LEFT,,,ALL THEY CAN HOPE FOR IS AN INCREASE IN TECH LEVELS OR BUILDINGS LEVELS, UNLESS PLARIUM INVENT NEW BADGES TO ACHEIVE,  

I think your CapsLock key is stuck toggled ON. 

Also it sounds like you are a bit jealous. It isn't healthy to get really upset over a game that is supposed to be tactically fun.

Just because MoR looms over the horizon doesn't mean that your clan cannot fight other non MoR clans 
19 май 2019, 06:2319.05.19
LOUD NOISES
19 май 2019, 22:4419.05.19
20 май 2019, 00:26(отредактировано)

CoolRextreme said:

DARKER THAN BLACK said:

Also it sounds like you are a bit jealous. It isn't healthy to get really upset over a game that is supposed to be tactically fun.

Just because MoR looms over the horizon doesn't mean that your clan cannot fight other non MoR clans 

OR, and this is a crazy idea I know, but hows about instead, you ALL do what you promised you would do. Band together like you promised, come at us with everything you got and let us bring this full circle. You have retired more MoR leadership from your incessant lack of courage than any battle waged.

You don't have to bank roll it, hell, we will even negotiate a time frame for you fine TD players to form a framework. You can not beat us with the way things are going and I think you ALL understand that by now.

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT YOU PROMISED, and let's bring life back into this game. Either you beat us and change the paradigm, or there will be nothing left and the wasteland will be rebuilding for a decade.

Eventually, we will become big enough (and arguably almost are) to eradicate every clan that doesn't bear MoR's mark.

19 май 2019, 23:2019.05.19

Clans of TD have 3 options:

1) Unite and fight against MoR (So far utter failure)

2) Quit fighting MoR and fight other clans that you have allied/peace with as they do not do anything lol so play the game in other words

3) Change your clan name to MoRons and give your loyalty to MoR aka surrender.

EK-Drunken Ninja said:

CoolRextreme said:

DARKER THAN BLACK said:

OR, and this is a crazy idea I know, but hows about instead, you ALL do what you promised you would do. Band together like you promised, come at us with everything you got and let us bring this full circle. You have retired more MoR leadership from your incessant lack of courage than any battle waged.

You don't have to bank roll it, hell, we will even negotiate a time frame for you fine TD players to form a framework. You can not beat us with the way things are going and I think you ALL understand that by now.

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT YOU PROMISED, and let's bring life back into this game, either you beat us and change the paradigm, or there will be nothing left and the wasteland will be rebuilding for a decade.

Eventually, we will become big enough (and arguably almost are) to eradicate every clan that doesn't bear MoR's mark.

27 май 2019, 13:2227.05.19

why is everyone running away..

all i ever wanted was a hug. 
30 май 2019, 06:4630.05.19
I started running before I finished reading your post
2 июнь 2019, 11:3802.06.19

Hi guys you mean you will work together with this basterd

Play be cleaver ok

http://prntscr.com/nwkhiu

Greethings gajerella

3 июнь 2019, 22:3003.06.19

EK-Drunken Ninja said:

CoolRextreme said:

DARKER THAN BLACK said:

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT YOU PROMISED, and let's bring life back into this game. Either you beat us and change the paradigm, or there will be nothing left and the wasteland will be rebuilding for a decade.

mor have plenty of work to do, anti social, and spanish army clans hold lots of emitters and are going nowhere, plus you have the Federation clan going on about how they will destroy you and that you're massive enemies, yet you fail at taking our emitters, federation has and always will hold territory lmao
4 июнь 2019, 07:0504.06.19
4 июнь 2019, 07:09(отредактировано)
First, is English your first language? Second, if you won't fight back, then we will gladly take sign-ups for our next targets. Lastly, Fed's couldn't destroy us if their actual lives depended on it, and MoR doesn't fail to take emitters we seek to claim. If you still have emitters, it's simply because we allow you to have them - but make no mistake... that calculus can change.
4 июнь 2019, 13:1404.06.19
EK-Drunken Ninja said:

First, is English your first language? Second, if you won't fight back, then we will gladly take sign-ups for our next targets. Lastly, Fed's couldn't destroy us if their actual lives depended on it, and MoR doesn't fail to take emitters we seek to claim. If you still have emitters, it's simply because we allow you to have them - but make no mistake... that calculus can change.
if that is fact you would,  fact is you can't and you know it
4 июнь 2019, 18:3204.06.19

I joined MoR in 2015, would anyone like to care to guess where MoR's placement was back then, and how many clans are now rank 20 + or worse just from our existence? I think it would make most of you cry or get very upset if I put up the full list of victims. Four years you people have been annihilated by us, and after four years, what do you have now? 

I came here to offer you all a chance to fix something about that, and what do I get in return? Cowardice, excuses, and whatever pitiful outfit this pissant Angryman belongs to. I don't see why it's so hard to take this opportunity gifted to you.

Offer still stands, and the consequences of not taking that offer still remain.

5 июнь 2019, 10:1905.06.19

federation clan has many clans ready to fight  when we attack all attack

any clan not in our network had better stay out the way or burn with morons
5 июнь 2019, 20:5505.06.19
Do the feds need one or two years before they attack, and will it only be siege tanks coming?
BiohazarDModerator
6 июнь 2019, 19:5406.06.19
angry man said:

Could you guys hurry up the attack please?  We're getting bored over here lol.  
11 июнь 2019, 20:1011.06.19
11 июнь 2019, 20:11(отредактировано)
Thats 1, but to fully surrendor, you have to change your name to MoR as proph indicated above, and get your clan to change its name to MoR. Now just uhh, few hundred of you to go.
11 июнь 2019, 20:1411.06.19

BiohazarD said:

angry man said:

Could you guys hurry up the attack please?  We're getting bored over here lol.  
YES PLEASE  lol

too bad I'll miss the fun 

11 июнь 2019, 20:4611.06.19

12 июнь 2019, 02:2112.06.19
Acceptable
18 июнь 2019, 07:0818.06.19

angry man said:

...plus you have the Federation clan going on about how they will destroy you and that you're massive enemies, yet you fail at taking our emitters, federation has and always will hold territory lmao

Yeah, they have been going on about that for the past few months now :p

But really,

Since when did we fail at taking your emitters?

When did even even try to take your emitters actually?

We have left you in peace, hoping you will bring us a good fight

PS. MoR has never failed to take an emitter we wanted to take.