Все Категории

A in game recruiting tab in chat

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
18 апр. 2016, 12:4418.04.16

As a small clan leader looking for new people, I am having trouble looking for new people. I feel it would be so much easier if rather than having a recruiting topic on the forums that 2% of the community looks at, or going sector to sector asking people to come aboard, why not have a chat for people without clans and for clan leaders looking for new people. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
19 апр. 2016, 15:1419.04.16
phoenix13 bird said:

As a small clan leader looking for new people, I am having trouble looking for new people. I feel it would be so much easier if rather than having a recruiting topic on the forums that 2% of the community looks at, or going sector to sector asking people to come aboard, why not have a chat for people without clans and for clan leaders looking for new people. 
You can use our existing game chat for such purposes. I'm sure you will find a lot of associates.
BiohazarDModerator
20 апр. 2016, 05:5020.04.16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

phoenix13 bird said:

You can use our existing game chat for such purposes. I'm sure you will find a lot of associates.
Actually most of the regional chats are completely dead.  The only person in mine is a level 50 spamming about clowns.