Все Категории

Interview with Viceroy

Interview with Viceroy

Поиск
10 авг. 2017, 14:4110.08.17

Interview with Viceroy

Friends! We have interviewed Viceroy, a player with more than 5,000,000,000 Power points to his name. He told us an amazing story connected to the fandom of Throne: Kingdom at War and he also shared the secret of his success.

T. – Throne: Kingdom at War

V. – Viceroy

T.: Tell us about yourself. What is your name? Where are you from? What are your hobbies?

V.: My name is Florian and I am from Austria. In my free time, I like to be out in nature walking with my dogs and/or shooting my bow and arrow. Of course, playing games is also a hobby of mine. Mostly PS4 or Poker, but also some games like Throne: Kingdom at War as well.

T.: How did you first learn about Throne: Kingdom at War? How did you start your “career” in the game? Did anybody help you to understand all the nuances of the game, or did you learn everything on your own?

V.: At the beginning, I was trying to understand all the different things you can do with your castle. And there are a lot of possibilities as to how to build it up. I don't know how many times I tore the whole thing down and built it up again 😂 I quickly applied to join an Order, but as you can imagine, no one accepted my request since I had like no Power at all, but this problem changed after a while. There was one Order that finally did and I joined them. There were some people that were really helpful and explained a lot of different strategies in the game to me. I picked info I needed and did it my way. It seems it worked out pretty well. I played some games like this earlier and once I was used to how those games worked it was easier to find a strategy to grow fast. But again, I had a lot of help too.

T.: What is your goal? Perhaps you want to be the permanent holder of the top spot in the Lords rankings?

V.: My goal in this game is to have fun mainly. Of course, I want to become number 1 sometimes, but the good thing is that in that game you have to be patient, so one day I might get there.

T.: How important is it for you to communicate with other players?

V.: It is very important to communicate with others in the game. Well, only if you want to succeed 😂. If I hadn't communicated, I wouldn't be where I am now.

T.: Are there people in your Order who have become your friends in real life?

V.: Well, since there are not many Austrians in my Kingdom, I have never met one in person yet. But this is also going to change. 3 of them are coming to visit soon and yes, I would say with some it has become kind of a friendship.

T.: Have you ever experienced hard defeats that made you want to quit playing? If so, how did you deal with those emotions?

V.: Yes, at the very beginning, I did. I got zeroed out 2 times, after that I learned how to protect myself 😅. My Order helped me to build up again and once I got bigger I was more of a threat than a target.

T.: Tell us about the most extraordinary situation that has happened to you in Throne: Kingdom at War.

V.: Well, the most extraordinary situation in this game doesn't really have anything to do with the game. A member of one of the Orders had serious trouble in real life. So another guy had the idea to start a fundraiser. More than 80 people joined that and donated some money to help him get back on track. Those people were from different Orders, some he was at war with too. Also, a few people from other Kingdoms donated. I was really amazed at what was happening there and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to see that there is still humanity in this messed up world. People from all over the world that have never met each other, pulled together, forgot about their disputes and fights in the game because someone needed help in real life. Seriously! Respect!

T.: What would you like to say to novice Lords?

V.: Be patient!! That's the key to this game! And please, for god's sake, keep your shields up 😂. The only reason why people are rage quitting is because they forget about their shields. Find an Order that suits you and you feel good with. Once this is done, there's nothing further to be said. You will see how much fun this game is. And one last thing – always adhere to the Kingdom rules. It can happen very fast that you become kind of an outlaw and are hunted by the whole Kingdom. So better follow the rules and everything will be fine 👍

Did you enjoy the interview? Share your opinions in comments!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 окт. 2017, 11:2504.10.17

hey my name is shagey ind im new to the game

can someone email me the specifics i needfor this game

!
4 окт. 2017, 11:2704.10.17

did som1 reply yet, my computer is restarting so i am posting from my phone right now, also are there ships in this game ?

!
5 окт. 2017, 09:2005.10.17
5 окт. 2017, 09:20(отредактировано)

Hi! What exactly do u want? How to play?

There are no ships, just troops.