Все Категории

Interview with Tizi

Interview with Tizi

Поиск
21 июль 2017, 13:1321.07.17

Interview with Tizi

Which troop type does one of the strongest Throne: Kingdom at War players prefer to upgrade? What’s his role in his Order?

Read about that and other things in our interview with Tizi — a powerful Lord from the Quinterfor Kingdom! 

Throne: Tell us about yourself. What is your name? Where are you from? How do you spend your leisure time, besides playing Throne: Kingdom at War?

Tizi: My name in the game is Tizi. My real name is Michael. I'm from Germany. I do not have much time to spare because I manage a company and it takes up a lot of my time, but it is also a lot of fun.

Throne: You are the strongest member in your Order, but you are not the Master. Why? What is your role in the brotherhood?

Tizi: I did not found our Order, so I'm not the leader. The leader is the founder of our Order. We decide what to do and what is best for everyone together. I am a part of this community.

Throne: Do you think that you are an example to follow?

Tizi: Everyone plays in their own way. I think the idea of the Order playing as a team is the one to follow.

Throne: How often do other players ask you for advice?

Tizi: Questions are already asked and I’m glad to answer them. I care about the development of the Citadel in our Order. Especially when it comes to the Hero’s equipment and what the best next steps are.

Throne: What is your strategy? What do you like more: developing your Town and collecting resources or battle?

Tizi: My strategy is based on the Order and teamplay. I prefer to fight and collect less. I earn my resources in battle.

Throne: How often do you perform espionage? Is it an essential part of each attack or do you like surprises?

Tizi: I only use espionage if I cannot assess the strength of my opponent. I think that is also the point of espionage.

Throne: In your opinion, what personal traits help to achieve high results in the game?

Tizi: Clear team spirit is very important. I am of the opinion that a single player cannot make long-term progress. Only a strong team is able to really do that. It is very important to share and help others to develop and become stronger.

Throne: Do you like to take risks? Is this an advantage or disadvantage in your opinion?

Tizi: It depends on the risks involved. The game is very expensive and the packages you can buy are very expensive. Therefore, one is careful and does not take any risk that one cannot estimate.

Throne: What type of troops do you prefer? Why?

Tizi: I prefer ranged troops. Why? Because they are fast and the attacks are faster. Apart from that, I look for a balanced formation of troops, as it is important in defense.

Throne: Do you communicate with other Lords who are top of the Power ranking? Is there any community where game issues are discussed?

Tizi: No, I have no contact with Lords in the top rankings. I don’t know of any groups that discuss game issues. I would like one: because of the very, very expensive packages to buy, more and more players are quitting the game.

Throne: How do you choose a target to attack? Do you choose any absent-minded player, or do only rulers with a particular Town level and amount of Power arouse your interest? Does it matter which Order the Lord you have attacked belongs to?

Tizi: As a complete empire, we have made peace in order to work as a whole team in Сompetitions. No, I don’t choose. I attack if an opponent has no protection. I don’t care about the size.

Throne: Can you tell us about an interesting thing that has happened to you in the game?

Tizi: Interesting? It is always interesting to see how quickly you are insulted. This shows that people often have no respect for each other.

Throne: Would you like to offer some advice to the Lords who have recently started their path in Throne: Kingdom at War?

Tizi: My advice: See the game as a game and have fun. And be friendly and deal fairly with others. It's a game!

What was your favorite part of the conversation? Share your opinion in the comments and suggest worthy candidates to be interviewed!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 июль 2017, 12:2523.07.17
24 июль 2017, 09:41(отредактировано)
John the Fearless said:

Which troop type does one of the strongest Throne: Kingdom at War players prefer to upgrade? What’s his role in his Order?

I'm the chief
26 июль 2017, 09:2026.07.17
26 июль 2017, 12:00(отредактировано)

Dear Lords,

All new interviews will be published in Lords' Stories. Stay tuned and be the first to know something new about our top players.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

27 июль 2017, 11:3827.07.17

Nice interview!

9 авг. 2017, 12:0309.08.17
9 авг. 2017, 12:03(отредактировано)

Master said:

Nice interview!

We're glad that you liked it.

8 окт. 2017, 12:2908.10.17
9 окт. 2017, 14:26(отредактировано)

Tizi: No, I have no contact with Lords in the top rankings. I don’t know of any groups that discuss game issues. I would like one: because of the very, very expensive packages to buy, more and more players are quitting the game.

For me and everyone who is normal, this is best part of the interview. Tizi have a right, those packeges are really really so expencive. Guys you need to do something about this. Ok, in the begining 5-10-20$ is not much. But later those packages are 50-75-100$ ( maybe even more i dont know couz i am not crazy to buy one of those ) which you can spend in a one single day. I am also thinking of quitin' Throne, i will just wait to see what gonna happend for X-mas and New Year. I want to see would they make any kind of discount for packages. I hope they will do something with those crazy prices.

P.S. You guys need to know, some poeple in my country work 15 days for 100$. So please do something about those CRAZY PRICES !!!

Stay safe people :)))

9 окт. 2017, 14:3009.10.17

Dear Lord,Gazij4

The pricing policy of the game is carefully calculated by our team. You can purchase offers that include significant amounts of Gold as well as other Items. The Gold provides you with considerable bonuses in the game, such as speeding up troop training and Knowledge learning.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

31 март 2019, 04:1431.03.19
31 март 2019, 04:19(отредактировано)

Since this interview many many players have stopped playing the game in our kingdom. With all the additions to the game before most have the chance to get anywhere near caught up with the last addition a new one appears.The big players take lots of their resources while having to buy all the other items in the game. The small to mid players are either struggling with whether to continue or have already given up. They show up on event day, score 100 points and go play a game they can afford. We suffer from more and more inactivite players every week while the pack offers get worse or atleast no better. Please help!

28 окт. 2019, 23:2228.10.19
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH ALL THE EXPENSE COMM thiENTS,  I have to say that from my view Plarium are profiteering with extreme excess  alone on the "hero" you want to pass level 60  you have to gain experience then you have to gain hero crystals, they appear few and far between  within the game then you think "ok maybe I will buy some" at the lowest price here to gain the amount needed for the  first level up it would cost me £20.00 GB that will then increase on the next level up .This effectively means that my skill and tactic mean absolutely nothingbut My wallet has to be big, now imagine you have a family where two teenagers play the game it becomes self explanatory how expensive it becomes. the other example is an adult playing the game  household expense,  travelling expense  and living expense all pale into insignificance when you compare the costof those compared to the cost of these offers.It now becomes clear why droves of people are leaving this game , this is not an all act.ion game like Call of Duty etc  and your pricing  is overstepping even their marks. It is time you took a serious look into real world values for money ,I understand you have to make earnings with a little profit but these prices exceed what is acceptable and if you don't address the problem  soon this game will fail . It has happened to a good many other companies Plarium will be no different.
30 окт. 2019, 08:4030.10.19

Dave Sadler said:

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH ALL THE EXPENSE COMM thiENTS,  I have to say that from my view Plarium are profiteering with extreme excess  alone on the "hero" you want to pass level 60  you have to gain experience then you have to gain hero crystals, they appear few and far between  within the game then you think "ok maybe I will buy some" at the lowest price here to gain the amount needed for the  first level up it would cost me £20.00 GB that will then increase on the next level up .This effectively means that my skill and tactic mean absolutely nothingbut My wallet has to be big, now imagine you have a family where two teenagers play the game it becomes self explanatory how expensive it becomes. the other example is an adult playing the game  household expense,  travelling expense  and living expense all pale into insignificance when you compare the costof those compared to the cost of these offers.It now becomes clear why droves of people are leaving this game , this is not an all act.ion game like Call of Duty etc  and your pricing  is overstepping even their marks. It is time you took a serious look into real world values for money ,I understand you have to make earnings with a little profit but these prices exceed what is acceptable and if you don't address the problem  soon this game will fail . It has happened to a good many other companies Plarium will be no different.

Hello, Dave! 

We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your feedback. 

This game is free to play. This means it is up to you to decide how to play. You can play the game without any investments and earn Gold, for example, taking part in Tournaments or you can speed up your game process purchasing bank offers. Remember that all Lords have the same chance of becoming the King. 

Feel free to write us if you have any ideas or suggestions. 

Have a good play!

5 март 2020, 18:1105.03.20
well. if you want to have fun and compete in the game you just have to buy those packs. and now with the new townscape we are all gonna get ruined cause of the amount of rss, gold and money it will take to upgrade. The rewards from events should be much better. when our order score 100 trillion in the Rebellion we dont get much back from the game in rewards.
12 апр. 2020, 08:5612.04.20
Dragon said:

well. if you want to have fun and compete in the game you just have to buy those packs. and now with the new townscape we are all gonna get ruined cause of the amount of rss, gold and money it will take to upgrade. The rewards from events should be much better. when our order score 100 trillion in the Rebellion we dont get much back from the game in rewards.
i think patience is the key to this game. to many players are playing it like they are running the 100meter olympic sprint. just understand we arent usain bolt...........