Все Категории

Personal Tournament League Level Palace list?

Поиск
24 дек. 2020, 08:4924.12.20

Summary / Update:

The normal Personal Tournament - League Level  by Palace level list is shown below.

(As of time of writing.)

The Festive tournaments use different criteria - details shown further below.

Update 2:  Support updated their info. Details below updated.

-----

I get the "A guide to Leagues" at https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/667_game-database/126235_a-guide-to-leagues/  And the corresponding FAQ one at https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/tournaments/personal-tournaments 

In it is "Depending on your Palace level, you will be placed into one of the [personal] Leagues. ".

Seems to me I saw a listing of palace to league levels in these forums somewhere at some time, but I cannot find it now. e.g. Palace 35 -> Royal League.

Anyone know of a link to such a listing?

Edit: This post ha sbecome such a listing - https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/600_technical-support/213950_personal-tournament-league-level-palace-list/ 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 дек. 2020, 12:4624.12.20

Hello, WWO! There is no list about it on the forum, few times I answered about it in the comments, as I remember, but right now this information can be not actual. 🤔 Please note criteria may be changed at any moment without notice in order to maintain balance in the game, so if you need to get actual information about leagues please fill the form in the "Ask a question" section after following the link:

http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq

Thank you in advance!

24 дек. 2020, 16:0524.12.20

Done.

<code>

"Support Request #5-1383260"

As per forum https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/600_technical-support/213950_personal-tournament-league-level-palace-list/ :

I have seen and read the "A guide to Leagues" at https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/667_game-database/126235_a-guide-to-leagues/  and the corresponding FAQ one at https://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/tournaments/personal-tournaments

In it is "Depending on your Palace level, you will be placed into one of the [personal] Leagues. ".

Could you please tell me which palace levels go into which leagues, for personal tournaments, at this time? 

</code>

I will update this thread when I hear back.

* Roger's point is well taken - criteria changes over time. Current particulars are different than I remember, so any details are accurate only as of time of writing - by the time of reading things may, and probably have, changed.

25 дек. 2020, 08:0325.12.20
W​WO

Hi WWO!

Thank you for the response. As I have mentioned before — I recommend you to contact our Support Team in order to find the relevant information about the distribution between the leagues. 

Happy Winter Holidays😇

26 дек. 2020, 02:5826.12.20
26 дек. 2020, 03:59(отредактировано)
Roger Montgomery

Hi WWO!

Thank you for the response. As I have mentioned before — I recommend you to contact our Support Team in order to find the relevant information about the distribution between the leagues. 

Happy Winter Holidays😇

Hi Roger.

> As I have mentioned before — I recommend you to contact our Support Team in order to find the relevant information about the distribution between the leagues.  

Was there some part of:

>> Done.

>> <code>

>>"Support Request #5-1383260" 

>> ...

and

>> In the mean time ...

That was unclear?

26 дек. 2020, 03:1526.12.20
26 дек. 2020, 12:27(отредактировано)

I have word back that cannot possibly correct, as I have a Palace n34 showing to be in the First League.  [Not complaining, Royal has higher checkpoints, but need to know where the lines are now drawn.]

- i.e. the reason for my asking in the first place. ( n34 - First League, not Royal - huh? New norm?)

-----

Update: They are using different criteria for Festive tournaments.

-----

I am pursuing.

> Support Request #5-1383260
>
> The distribution across Leagues depends on the Tournament type. It is correct, the selection in Personal Tournaments is determined by the level of the player's Town.
> Below you can find the criteria of Leagues' distribution which are relevant at the moment. Please note that the specified criteria may be changed at any moment without notice in order to maintain balance in the game.
>
> Personal Tournaments and personal achievements for worldwide Tournaments:
> - Sixth League: 1-12 levels of the Palace.
> - Fifth League: 13-18 levels of the Palace.
> - Fourth League: 19-21 levels of the Palace.
> - Third League: 22-24 levels of the Palace.
> - Second League: 25-26 levels of the Palace.
> - First League: 27-31 levels of the Palace.
> - Royal League: 32-25 levels of the Palace.

P.S. Once again, kudos to support for their speed of response, and the excellent depth and details of those responses.

26 дек. 2020, 12:2126.12.20

Update: Support response and my reply to it.

> The Tournament you are referring to is a festive Tournament for the winter holidays. The conditions in such Tournaments may differ from the usual Tournaments.

OK ... change:
> Could you please tell me which palace levels go into which leagues, for personal tournaments, at this time?

to:
> Could you please tell me which palace levels go into which leagues, for FESTIVE tournaments, at this time?

-----
> Support Request #5-1383260
>
> The Tournament you are referring to is a festive Tournament for the winter holidays. The conditions in such Tournaments may differ from the usual Tournaments.
>
> If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. 

26 дек. 2020, 21:1226.12.20
26 дек. 2020, 21:17(отредактировано)
W​WO

Hi Roger.

> As I have mentioned before — I recommend you to contact our Support Team in order to find the relevant information about the distribution between the leagues.  

Was there some part of:

>> Done.

>> <code>

>>"Support Request #5-1383260" 

>> ...

and

>> In the mean time ...

That was unclear?

Hello, WWO! 

Nope, everything was perfect! Sorry, just accidentally missed this moment. :)

Thank you for the info! 🤗

27 дек. 2020, 08:4427.12.20
7 янв. 2021, 22:40(отредактировано)

Support got back to me (Thanks!) on the particulars for the Palace / League levels on the Festive Tournaments:

> To make sure that we provide you the accurate information, we doublechecked the League distribution for the festive Tournaments. Here is the relevant information: 

>> ... please see the information below for winter festive Personal Tournaments:
>>
>> - Sixth League: 1-12 levels of the Palace. (same)
>> - Fifth League: 13-17 levels of the Palace. (vs 13-18)
>> - Fourth League: 18-20 levels of the Palace. (vs 19-21)
>> - Third League: 21-25 levels of the Palace. (vs 22-24)
>> - Second League: 26-30 levels of the Palace. (vs 25-26)
>> - First League: 31-34 levels of the Palace. (vs 27-31)
>> - Royal League: 35 levels of the Palace.  (vs 32-35)

} The only difference being the First League is extended beyond Palace 31 to include 34 - leaving the Royal League only for Palace 35.

Subsequent correction from support gave the above.

Essentially, regular league entry points are bumped up a league number.