Все Категории

Using Bots, Botting, or Automated Macros?

Поиск
8 янв. 2021, 07:0508.01.21

What are Bots? They are pre-recorded, Automated Macros, used if you’re sick and tired of doing repetitive tasks on your computer and want to spend your time on the more productive activities.

I’ve got GREAT news for you! They are NOT explicitly mentioned and do NOT appear to violate Plarium's Terms. No longer must you perform the same BORING, TEDIOUS, MINDLESSLY REPETITIVE tasks again and again. Until Plarium provides an in-game solution (suggestion for developers), you can simply automate repetitive tasks yourself using a macro tool. What sort of tasks? 

• Attacking Assailants and Apostates
  • Completing Errands
  • Many more - use your imagination.

Where can such wonders be found? Find them using your favorite search engine and the phrase "automated macro". Which tool you select depends on the features you like and your platform, Windows 10, Android, iOS, etc. I prefer something simple, which records mouse movements and clicks, but without extra, unnecessary features.essay writer  

External automated macros are NOT programs that interrupt the game, which may cause it's malfunction. That would violate Plarium's terms. If my automated macros find an unexpected condition, they either stop immediately or click harmlessly on an unimportant section of the display.  

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 янв. 2021, 18:1208.01.21
8 янв. 2021, 18:15(отредактировано)

> External automated macros are NOT programs that interrupt the game, which may cause it's malfunction.

Because they interact with your browser, not directly with Plarium's code.

Interacting directly with Plarium's code (javascript or other manipulation of underlying page code:

> That would violate Plarium's terms.

And this isn't that.

> If my automated macros find an unexpected condition, they either stop immediately or click harmlessly on an unimportant section of the display.  

That is definitely false. Depends upon how one has programmed something. Most usually there is no detection of the unexpected, and things just keep going on mindlessly. (Which can be harmless. e.g. click on a point in the page that triggers no action nothing. Other times, it can be expensive - did you really mean to train 4B troops via gold?)

Common search terms: autoit , autohotkey, minimousemacro

Everybody's situation and environment is different, so you will usually have to customize the code for your own particulars.