Все Категории

Changes you would like to see in the game

Поиск
27 май 2019, 14:4827.05.19

Greetings, Lords and Ladies!

We firmly believe that developing a good war strategy game needs a thorough plan and, of course, an open discussion with our players. Currently, we’re finalizing internal development plans for our strategy games. And we would like to hear your thoughts and ideas on which direction we should take to make the game as fun for you as possible. 

Tell us what changes you would like to see in Stormfall: Rise of Balur in the comment section under this post. With your feedback in mind, we’ll identify the key focus points for the long term development plan. 

Help us to make the game even better! 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 май 2019, 16:4529.05.19
This game is massive. There are a lot of different things to upgrade, recruit, attack, learn, activate, build...and so on. A better, more thorough tutorial/quest module would be helpful for new players. A more expansive explanation/set of quests for lost arts, for units and what they do and what YOU need to do to be able to summon them, for the castle and walls and what you have to do to protect yourself from other players. When you first start the game, you get tugged in so many different directions, with building and lost arts and recruiting and heroes and champions, that it's easy to get lost and give up. 
13 июнь 2019, 20:3313.06.19

low prices! lol 

as long we as players keep having fun, all will be ok, i guess

sometimes our turnaments reward are feel small anyway

or when you fell like its no way to complete a quest or go up in the rank, thats is frustrating

18 июнь 2019, 09:2818.06.19

chascon said:

low prices! lol 

or when you fell like its no way to complete a quest or go up in the rank, thats is frustrating

Hello, Lord! There are a lot of various discounts and special offer in this game. So, I believe it's always possible to find some useful offer at cheaper price :)

As for the tournament rewards, as an active player, you know that our tournaments are dedicated to the most popular game activities like raiding, attacking or defending, developing, etc.

These main activities have become the daily routine for our gamers. Still, wanting to make them even more exciting, our developers introduced the tournaments and rewards for them. These rewards aren't meant to cover all your losses and they will unlikely become the main reason why you decide to partake in a certain event. This is an additional way to get benefits from the activities you like the most.

18 июнь 2019, 22:0218.06.19

Boris Shevchenko said:

chascon said:

low prices! lol 

Hello, Lord! There are a lot of various discounts and special offer in this game. So, I believe it's always possible to find some useful offer at cheaper price :)

As for the tournament rewards, as an active player, you know that our tournaments are dedicated to the most popular game activities like raiding, attacking or defending, developing, etc.

These main activities have become the daily routine for our gamers. Still, wanting to make them even more exciting, our developers introduced the tournaments and rewards for them. These rewards aren't meant to cover all your losses and they will unlikely become the main reason why you decide to partake in a certain event. This is an additional way to get benefits from the activities you like the most.

yeah i kown i know