Все Категории

Harassment and Gameplay Policy and Controls Need Revamping.

Поиск
20 окт. 2019, 18:0420.10.19

You seriously need to review our policies regarding gameplay, harassment, bullying and unwarranted persecution of an individual or a league. Also the ability of a league to manage who joins the league. 

Our league has sent in dozens of complaints from the Marshall on down over the past five months regarding one individual who has been bullying one small player in our league incessantly. Yes, it’s a war game, and yes we expect frequent attacks, but this is way beyond the pale. This troll has twelve accounts and keeps adding new ones. Every day they attack this one member’s castle 30-50 times, and that’s not an exaggeration. Every day for 5 months. We tried diplomacy, which failed, and we tried retaliation, which just caused the individual to increase their attacks and generate more accounts hidden in various leagues. The member who tried to deal with the individual diplomatically has now been targeted by this troll who now auto joins our league every day at least three times and leaves ten harassing and rude messages. We cannot ban them for longer than an hour, which means they simply wait until a ban expires and then joins, drops the multiple rude messages again and leaves. 

ALL of our requests have been ignored, likely because the fact that they keep fireballing our poor member daily means money in your pockets. We’ve sent countless screenshots of the attacks, the harassing messages and have supplied the full list of all the accounts this individual uses. We’ve done all the work for you, yet Plarium does nothing. I guess it doesn’t matter to you that many of our league players have stopped paying for packages because you’ve ignored their requests to do something about this. 

This one person has ruined the game for so many of our players. Some have quit the game. We’ve done nothing wrong and yet we’re being abused by an individual you prefer to let run rampant. We do not engage with this person anymore. We try to ignore them. We aren’t even able to protect our league chat or our player. There are NO measures in place to allow us to provide a modicum of safety for our own members. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
21 окт. 2019, 10:2821.10.19
21 окт. 2019, 10:29(отредактировано)

Hello! I am sorry to hear about this situation. Harassment is something we take seriously at Plarium.

The game is very competitive, and players often get very emotionally invested in the gameplay, but this is no excuse for abuse or harassment. I will look into this. Could you please specify a ticket ID for me to check it?  

21 окт. 2019, 13:3021.10.19
There are no ticket numbers that I can find. All tickets opened were auto responded to with bot messages then closed about a week or two later with zero feedback. All tickets by everyone. Dozens of tickets by me alone. Screenshots sent. Tried under harassment, bugs, everywhere. The harassment continues today. 
NancyAdmin
25 окт. 2019, 10:2225.10.19
4tesQ said:

There are no ticket numbers that I can find. All tickets opened were auto responded to with bot messages then closed about a week or two later with zero feedback. All tickets by everyone. Dozens of tickets by me alone. Screenshots sent. Tried under harassment, bugs, everywhere. The harassment continues today. 
Please submit a new ticket here and let me know the ticket ID so that I can speed up the processing. Thanks.