Все Категории

Rouse Your League for Balur's Beacon Invasion

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Rouse Your League for Balur's Beacon Invasion

Lords and Ladies,

Balur's Black Horde grows restless, and the threat of chaos bears down on Darkshine with ever greater ferocity. You and your League must rise to the challenge, and fend off the Marennon in Balur’s Beacon Invasion!

This time-limited Event will take place once a month. While it is on, participating Leagues must defend their Beacons against five Attack Waves from Balur's forces in exchange for spectacular Rewards.

Should you and your League wish to take on Balur's forces you must stay vigilant, for a banner announcing the Event will appear in the "Special Events" tab of the Events window three days before it begins!

Each Wave will be launched randomly during a four-hour Attack Window, with the first Attack Window opening the moment the Event begins.

Attack Windows are separated by four-hour cooldown periods. During cooldown periods, Balur's forces will not attack the Beacons of participating Leagues. If a League controls multiple Beacons, Balur's Horde will attack them one-by-one in random order during Attack Waves.

To successfully repel an Attack Wave, a League must win at least 75% of the battles that take place during that Wave.

If a League fails to repel two Attack Waves in a row, it will no longer be able to participate in the Event. Participation in the Event will also end if a League no longer controls at least one Beacon.

After each battle that takes place at one of its Beacons, Leagues will earn Dark Essence. When an Attack Wave is repelled, League Members will earn League Gold which can be spent in the League Shop. Successfully defend all your League’s Beacons during each Attack Wave to maximize each Member’s bounty of League Gold.

You can check out Balur's Beacon Invasion now by clicking on the “Special Events” tab in the Events window.

Note that a League can participate if its League Marshal or a League Captain authorize it to do so, and only if it controls at least one Beacon.

The Marennon are coming for your League’s Beacons – do everything in your power to stop them!

🌟 Note that the launch of this event on server 1 is coming soon. Follow the teaser in the game.

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Просмотры
Комментарии
14 июнь 2023, 10:0814.06.23
25 июнь 2023, 10:3625.06.23
27 июнь 2023, 12:32(отредактировано)

Wow. You lowered the league gold payout in the Balurs invasion... My question - why? Getting 66 league gold with 31 league towers is a joke!!! Especially since the distribution at the first Balurs invasion with only 10 towers was already 137 league gold!!! Now I can't get a fragment together with 31 league towers! You just have to explain the logic - with 2 league towers you get 22 league gold? With 10 towers now only 33 league gold and with 31 towers only 66 league gold! Please explain it to me now in detail and now don't get it wrong!!!

25 июнь 2023, 14:2225.06.23
Lani

Wow. You lowered the league gold payout in the Balurs invasion... My question - why? Getting 66 league gold with 31 league towers is a joke!!! Especially since the distribution at the first Balurs invasion with only 10 towers was already 137 league gold!!! Now I can't get a fragment together with 31 league towers! You just have to explain the logic - with 2 league towers you get 22 league gold? With 10 towers now only 33 league gold and with 31 towers only 66 league gold! Please explain it to me now in detail and now don't get it wrong!!!

I will  forward all  remarks Tomorrow  when The office  is in 

17 июль 2023, 01:1717.07.23

Ahoy good people

Brawl points gained from Balur's beacon attacks (coincident this last round) may need some explanation

On server 1 in a league with 1 beacon assigned to members and some good half billion Def in 1 beacon I gained a pittance of brawl points, while on server 3 18 beacons with perhaps a billion D distributed, scored some 1.2 million brawl points, estimate a bit under million from Invasion attacks

Nice to know, do we need 1 D unit in every beacon for the high scores or is brawl score also linked to D-force/beacon?

DGO greets, with goals to get better 😉

MicModerator
17 июль 2023, 07:1317.07.23

Hello DeGrootsteOnzin , i noticed that if you would had 1 defense unit in each beacon you would received more brawl points  , but is just my  friendly statement which i noticed ! 

Anyway we had a good brawl  😍

17 июль 2023, 14:4017.07.23

Brawl opponent on S3 probably did archer trade. That gives everyone in beacons points.