Все Категории

League Banner Update

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

League Banner Update

Lords and Ladies,

In these tumultuous times across Darkshine, resources must be carefully managed. That's why I must tell you that it is no longer possible to make requests for the creation of Unique League Banners.

Do not let this hold you back. Continue to take the fight to your enemies!

Lord Oberon
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Просмотры
Комментарии
7 июнь 2023, 10:4607.06.23
7 июнь 2023, 20:2107.06.23

So for the last 2 months I have been waiting for you to get my league banner done and today you decide to cancel it. Great timming. Much appreciated.

7 июнь 2023, 23:3907.06.23

Well ...

It is my opinion that not allowing leagues who where in the process of getting a league banner from getting their banner is wrong. 

Since there are leagues that had started the process of applying for the custom banner prior to the cancelations of the feature they should not be denied.

Many leagues have worked hard to achieve this accomplishment. 

Going forward from this date let it be known that league banners will not be available if your league has not submitted their request prior to June 7, 2023. 

That is my recommendation moving forwards with this difficult to accomplish feature of the game.

thx to have read !

MicModerator
8 июнь 2023, 05:4008.06.23
Ayayaye

Well ...

It is my opinion that not allowing leagues who where in the process of getting a league banner from getting their banner is wrong. 

Since there are leagues that had started the process of applying for the custom banner prior to the cancelations of the feature they should not be denied.

Going forward from this date let it be known that league banners will not be available if your league has not submitted their request prior to June 7, 2023. 

That is my recommendation moving forwards with this difficult to accomplish feature of the game.

thx to have read !

Hello ,

i will ask with the team if the requests already submited will be done or not. 

have sense what you said .

i will update you asap i have an answer !

I wish you a nice day !

8 июнь 2023, 07:5008.06.23

This is unfair to the teams that already have a custom banner, please give us more options to customize our banner ourselves, we worked for years there the requirements to make our own banner now that we are almost done it will be abolished,

once ore very disappointed in Plarium as a play medium

thanks but no thanks, good day

8 июнь 2023, 09:1008.06.23
8 июнь 2023, 09:23(отредактировано)

Hello Stormfall

i

For many years, all the servers of this game had a unique league banner, and now it is suddenly considered a shame or a load on the game? some nonsense, then why all the achievements and medals related to the creation of a unique league banner?

Let me give my opinion on this matter; I think that this is unfair, not positive for the gaming atmosphere. Real wars and leagues are born on strong foundations, like a sword only made of steel, like loyalty only from life and love. Bring back the opportunity to prove (league banner) that 160 dragons have moved into the league!

8 июнь 2023, 09:1208.06.23

Glad that we designed and paid for the best emblem in the game years ago.

MicModerator
8 июнь 2023, 13:0608.06.23
Ayayaye

Well ...

thx to have read !

Those players who had managed to send a logo by yesterday (provided that it was done correctly) and the agent accepted it will be processed. Everyone else will not. 

MicModerator
8 июнь 2023, 13:0708.06.23
The God Gremlin (7DS1)

So for the last 2 months I have been waiting for you to get my league banner done and today you decide to cancel it. Great timming. Much appreciated.

Those players who had managed to send a logo by yesterday (provided that it was done correctly) and the agent accepted it will be processed. Everyone else will not.